My mother has been replaced

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
I believe it happened not long after I was born. She's been inhabited by a Reptilian.

I'm completely finished thinking otherwise. Her pathological enmity towards her own offspring is too great to ignore. "dingbat" just doesn't cover it. This is enmity.

Lucy%2Bthe%2Bpsychiatrist.gif

you were never a goose OP

you have always been a reptile

cheers!:biggrin:

you can make fun, but I just don't see how anyone could be this given over to the dark side, without being possessed.

you can make fun, but I just don't see how anyone could be this given over to the dark side, without being possessed.

Are you possessed? goose?

tell us us about your possession...how that came about? hmmm?

was it LSD? was it magic ? was it Illuminati ....tell us .....talk to us .... why do you talk about you and the dark side in the same phrase?

I've wondered about Lucy for some time, but I've decided she's just gone over to the enemy, not replaced.

I wonder what my real mother would be like, if she was here. I hope she is ok.

I believe it happened not long after I was born. She's been inhabited by a Reptilian.

I'm completely finished thinking otherwise. Her pathological enmity towards her own offspring is too great to ignore. "dingbat" just doesn't cover it. This is enmity.

The only option, is to call....I can't watch this film, too scary :eek-52: :crybaby:

the-exorcist-movie-poster.jpg

I've wondered about Lucy for some time, but I've decided she's just gone over to the enemy, not replaced.

isn't this the conspiracy thread?

right?

ok then...what you say is just that then

chill out :funnyface:

"I've wondered about Lucy for some time, but I've decided she's just gone over to the enemy, not replaced."

This is a huge relief for me, that I'm not one of The Pod People, that a Pod wasn't left in the Hothouse for me to be replaced.

Possessed = Exorcism, it's the only option.
Maybe David Icke can help me with that. :(

Maybe he could, he thinks The Lizard People ie. The Reptilians include The Queen of England's Mother, The King of Spain, The Duke of Edinburgh, George H. W. Bush and Boxcar Willie.

af0ab2f9b01bcf7c2cd5a45e0b6080d5.jpg

Be nice to the Goose...he is good people. I'll stand by him. I will also say that I believe in reptilian shape-shifting...demonic possession is a fact. I witnessed someone eating and chewing glass with reptilian eyes while he did it. Most sheeple are so protected and have no clue about the esoteric knowledge of those that delve in it and are actually the movers and shakers of this prison planet. Aleister Crowely, Albert Pike and Anton LaVey that were satanic/luciferian occultists that pushed their beliefs and indoctrinated people into the "forbidden knowledge" by infiltrating the higher degrees of freemasonry is something that I can prove without a shadow of a doubt.. So as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the Son of man" from the Book of Luke.
We are living in the final days and everything the Bible said would happen is coming to fruition. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places". The majority of the people you look up to in order to look out after your best interests are either compromised, totally bought and paid for or one of the "leaders" that show up at Bohemian Grove to pay homage to Moloch. These globalist elites rub it in our face in a hundred different ways.

"I've wondered about Lucy for some time, but I've decided she's just gone over to the enemy, not replaced."

This is a huge relief for me, that I'm not one of The Pod People, that a Pod wasn't left in the Hothouse for me to be replaced.
you didn't need to be replaced. You capitulated and joined the enemy willingly.

We will need Empirical data observations not just your opinions or premature conclusions to get to the bottom of this.

1 - what is the nature of the problem (not just your premature conclusions)?

2 - when did this first begin?

3 - how often have you noticed it?

4 - why does it seem strange or abnormal to you?

Be nice to the Goose...he is good people. I'll stand by him. I will also say that I believe in reptilian shape-shifting...demonic possession is a fact. I witnessed someone eating and chewing glass with reptilian eyes while he did it. Most sheeple are so protected and have no clue about the esoteric knowledge of those that delve in it and are actually the movers and shakers of this prison planet. Aleister Crowely, Albert Pike and Anton LaVey that were satanic/luciferian occultists that pushed their beliefs and indoctrinated people into the "forbidden knowledge" by infiltrating the higher degrees of freemasonry is something that I can prove without a shadow of a doubt.. So as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the Son of man" from the Book of Luke.
We are living in the final days and everything the Bible said would happen is coming to fruition. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places". The majority of the people you look up to in order to look out after your best interests are either compromised, totally bought and paid for or one of the "leaders" that show up at Bohemian Grove to pay homage to Moloch. These globalist elites rub it in our face in a hundred different ways.
I have been targeted my whole life. I thought it was a curse for years. But David Icke has shown me it's not voodoo. Some day science will explain why I have lived the life of Job ( that bible guy).

These nasty forces hate who is good and creative.

We will need Empirical data observations not just your opinions or premature conclusions to get to the bottom of this.

1 - what is the nature of the problem (not just your premature conclusions)?

2 - when did this first begin?

3 - how often have you noticed it?

4 - why does it seem strange or abnormal to you?

I believe only an expert like David Icke could explain it. I'm too in the thick of it to explain or understand it. All I know is, I'm sane and I'm being targeted, enough to make a less experienced person superstitious; as I once was.

Forum List

Back