My Opinion On The Motive Of The Shooter

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

2. He did searches as to where both Trump and Biden would be and when

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.

slope1000.jpg

1. He was one of the many who disliked both candidates, both Biden and Trump, or maybe just both parties

3. Trump was the easiest first target so Trump got to go first, and, Biden might just be removed from the ticket anyway (or maybe even if Biden was replaced on the ticket he felt he still had a job to do, due to a dislike of both parties (his father was registered as a Libertarian))

4. The shooter recently posted on Steam that July 13th would be his "premier", indicating that he possibly expected the show to go on after Trump, especially considering he told his bosses he needed Saturday off and told his co-workers he would be back to work Sunday.
If he planned to shoot trump on saturday and return to work on monday then he was severely delusional

Otherwise he would have known this was a suicide mission

I am catching flack from libs who are outraged by any suggestion that that this was not all mere coincidence for this pathetic lollipop to get as close as he did

Another white sad loner teen gun nut school shooter who had to settle for shooting adults since schools were out for the summer.

A couple of us noted the other day that Trump was simply an easy target because of proximity. If Biden had a rally there, he likely would have shot at him.
That's kind of my theory except for the fact that I believe that the shooter actually wanted to be successful on the first one and then go for the other one.

The more information that we find out, the more we know he was a nutcase. It is hard to pinpoint a trigger point dealing with the mentally ill.
The real question is how some little nutcase twigboy was somehow able to defeat what is supposed to be the most elite group of bodyguards on the planet.

Fascinating insight of the day regarding the shooter being a registered Republican.

Actress Roseanne Barr reacted to a post from Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) blaming Republicans for the attack since the shooter was registered as a party member.

“I was waiting for them to blame us for this too,” Barr wrote. “The gaslight war is over: these people have no power left. Chinese spy fornicator and fellow pant sh**er Swalwell is purposely ignoring an act blue donation and open primaries where Dems were urged to register as republicans to hurt Trump in the primaries.”

“These people are evil,” she added.

His motive was to prevent Trump from being reelected.

If he planned to shoot trump on saturday and return to work on monday then he was severely delusional

Otherwise he would have known this was a suicide mission

I am catching flack from libs who are outraged by any suggestion that that this was not all mere coincidence for this pathetic lollipop to get as close as he did

I think Trump welcomed the opportunity. That shaking of the first and mouthing "Fight" over and over, looked like a well produced production - full of sound and fury and signifying nothing.

But what a photo op!!! The guy who still claims Paul Pelosi was beaten by his "gay lover" gets no sympathy on claims this wasn't a set up for publicity.

I think Trump welcomed the opportunity. That shaking of the first and mouthing "Fight" over and over, looked like a well produced production - full of sound and fury and signifying nothing.

But what a photo op!!! The guy who still claims Paul Pelosi was beaten by his "gay lover" gets no sympathy on claims this wasn't a set up for publicity.
Bless your heart

How long have you been with the FBI?

His motive was to prevent Trump from being reelected.
Obviously, but, my theory expands on that to also include the prevention of Biden becoming president as well. It's just a theory but, so far, there is no apparent one sided facts.

Forum List

Back