My pick for our next president is

We need a leader that promotes this country, not one that tears it down. Our founders envisioned the avg joe from off the street holding this office.

Now you want only hard core government haters?

tyson_fu.jpg

Why should all of our presidents be politicans that want to cut the hell of out of country. Our founders wanted people from off the street to be able to run!

I agree with that, but all of the great advances in science, medicine, computers, transportation, etc have come from private industry with the profit motive, not from government. Govenment has given us stupid wars, famines, genocide, financial ruin, and discrimination.

get government out of business and the economy will grow like never before.

We need a leader that promotes this country, not one that tears it down. Our founders envisioned the avg joe from off the street holding this office.

Now you want only hard core government haters?

So you think an astrophysicist is an average joe from off the street?

Never heard of him ..

Very intelligent man, and the newest host of Carl Sagan's Cosmos. You should look him up.

Why suggesting he should be President, I don't know. He has his own thing going. Why would he want to run for public office?

exactly....like Mr.Scott cared zero about commanding a Starship because he is an Engineer first and foremost....Prof.Tyson is an Astrophysicist first and foremost.....he would make as about a good of Pres. as Arnie was a Gov......

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Very few are as well grounded in reality as he is. He's pro
-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

You name it. The guy has it! He will fight for our nation and be a leader for our advancement as a super power throughout his term and after.

President Tyson!!!

NeilTysonOriginsA-Crop_400x400.jpg

More like you picked your nose...

I've enjoyed the updated "Cosmos" he has been hosting, he's very intelligent and thorough.

For president though ? No way.

I would of course work to keep any Dimocrat from becoming president, but a black one I would double my efforts.

Libs and or Dims have worked hard to discredit ANY criticism of Obama by claiming it's racist to do so.

Because of that, I will work extra hard to prevent any black Dim from winning any political office.

hosting a TV show makes him intelligent ?

"For president though ? No way."<---------<<<< to this i agree, :up:

i do not believe a black person has faint chance of being elected president for a loooooong time, the muslime mulatto ape has soured a huge majority of true American patriots for another president of COLOR. just my OPINION of course.

who is the "muslime mulatto ape"?.....

I'd nominate a douche bag like Morgan Freeman over a physicist.

Is there a reason, or are you just being an idiot?

Organ Freeman, despite being one of my favorite actors, is, undoubtedly, a douche bag and is more acceptable as a candidate for president than a potential tool the commies will use to undermine Christians. That's really what this post is all about.

That being said I love Tyson, but only a partisan moron would consider him a potential candidate because he's not part of the club. He's not a politician or a member of the oligarchy.

Now go back to you bong.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

You name it. The guy has it! He will fight for our nation and be a leader for our advancement as a super power throughout his term and after.

President Tyson!!!

O U T S T A N D I N G !!!

The guy really is a rocket scientist, too. Let's write him in.

The point being is that actors shouldn't run for office anymore than a physicist should. Popular people, which is why we have this thing called the "electoral college". Yes, and that included Reagan, Sonny Boner, and that former senator from Tennessee.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

-infrastructure
-Science institution
-R&d
-education
-He's logical and smart
-A good speaker!

President Tyson!!!

O U T S T A N D I N G !!!

The guy really is a rocket scientist, too. Let's write him in.

Cause I am sure the President is going to be leading us into space...

Forum List

Back