My plumber just left the Democratic Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my plumber is a great guy. Runs a small business with nine employees. He is in his late 30s. He and I frequently discuss politics and he is always riding me to lean more left. He believes that we should all have UH. To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example. He believes that we should have higher taxes, fewer loopholes and is glad to pay more to pay it forward. He especially believes we should open more trade schools in urban areas and teach more trades. Mind you he was never a leftist but a true Democrat.

Until today. So last night he was on a major job. He doesn't leave until it is done and that was around 3AM. Mind you het gets up at 6AM daily to go to work. So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent. Not a DJT guy but will now listen to more of his message. Believes the Democratic Party abandoned him.

It is interesting because he is a voter that the Democratic Party should go after and I doubt he is the only one they are losing due to their rhetoric.

I welcome your thoughts....

Many decent people are leaving the party of fascism and hate to join decency on the right.
Fascism is right wing, brainwashed functional moron.
Just like the KKK switched parties so did Fascists it seems. You’re case in point.
When I first noticed his postings here, I thought he was a Neo Nazi due to his intense hatred of Jews and his militaristic looking avatar.

It took me a while to figure out he was just a rank and file democrat.

So my plumber is a great guy. Runs a small business with nine employees. He is in his late 30s. He and I frequently discuss politics and he is always riding me to lean more left. He believes that we should all have UH. To him Bill Gates should not receive better healthcare than Bill Smith a 60-year old farmer in Louisiana for example. He believes that we should have higher taxes, fewer loopholes and is glad to pay more to pay it forward. He especially believes we should open more trade schools in urban areas and teach more trades. Mind you he was never a leftist but a true Democrat.

Until today. So last night he was on a major job. He doesn't leave until it is done and that was around 3AM. Mind you het gets up at 6AM daily to go to work. So he is on little sleep and he calls me outraged. He got into his car and doesn't recall what channel it was but it was some Democrat discussing white privilege. Boom. He said he is now officially an Independent. Not a DJT guy but will now listen to more of his message. Believes the Democratic Party abandoned him.

It is interesting because he is a voter that the Democratic Party should go after and I doubt he is the only one they are losing due to their rhetoric.

One data point leads to a rejection of the party. Wow, if only one lie was uttered by trump the Republican Party would have just the few members supporting him in the Trumpanzee Caucus.

Many decent people are leaving the party of fascism and hate to join decency on the right.
Just like the KKK switched parties so did Fascists it seems. You’re case in point.
When I first noticed his postings here, I thought he was a Neo Nazi due to his intense hatred of Jews and his militaristic looking avatar.

LOL, so untrue ^^^ and so incredulous as to be a post which cannot be described as even an idiot-gram on steroids.

One data point leads to a rejection of the party. Wow, if only one lie was uttered by trump the Republican Party would have just the few members supporting him in the Trumpanzee Caucus.
Timing matters. He didn't feel very privileged at the time.

LOL, so untrue ^^^ and so incredulous as to be a post which cannot be described as even an idiot-gram on steroids.

How are the shoelaces coming along, little fella? Don't worry that you don't have it down quite yet. It's only been two weeks and your Mom says you are working very hard at it.

Remember - she is still very proud of you even though she still has to tie them for you.

I have no doubt it's true. And educated people are leaving the Republican Party in droves.

The Republican Party has a demographic problem. It has become the party of old white people. Young people are voting Democratic at rates never seen before. And the country is getting less white.

So eventually, old people will die and the country will become more Democratic.

But the Trump cult doesn't see farther beyond its nose. It's angry NOW!!

The only thing the Republican Party has going for it is the utter incompetence of the Democratic Party.
I was fairly left leaning when I was younger. As older people die off, the young people become older people and many move more right.

I was a Democrat back when the party was liberal. Gradually, however, multiculturalism seeped in, to be replaced again by identity politics and it lost me.

The authoritarianism and primative nature of today's identity driven democrat party is the furthest thing from liberalism.
Such as ^^ when black and brown men and a bit later women occupy jobs that were traditionally for White Men Only?

How are the shoelaces coming along, little fella? Don't worry that you don't have it down quite yet. It's only been two weeks and your Mom says you are working very hard at it.

Remember - she is still very proud of you even though she still has to tie them for you.

Another very stupid comment by a very obnoxious asshole ^^^. BTW asshole my mom died in 2008 and the rules - which it seems are never enforced - don't matter to you, or any other Trumpanzee.

Another very stupid comment by a very obnoxious asshole ^^^. BTW asshole my mom died in 2008 and the rules - which it seems are never enforced - don't matter to you, or any other Trumpanzee.
You do not deserve respect, Transocrat. Sorry about your loss.

Hell, I left both parties in 1986 why did it take you all so long to figure it out?
But you are still a die hard Democrat. support their Communist goals, who the fuck are you kidding?

Oh the ignorance ^^^.

What do you believe are "Communist goals"? Post three of them and I'll write a rebuttal proving you don't know in the context of Democratic Policies.

"Transocrat"? Define it. I have several times already defined "Trumpanzee"; thus I'll do so again:

TOP DEFINITION
trumpanzee
an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.
Like turds in a public Porta-Potty, Trumpanzees agglomerate in large putrid piles at Trump rallies.

"Transocrat"? Define it. I have several times already defined "Trumpanzee"; thus I'll do so again:

TOP DEFINITION
trumpanzee
an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.
Like turds in a public Porta-Potty, Trumpanzees agglomerate in large putrid piles at Trump rallies.
Urban Dictionary?

A Transocrat is a leftist who believes that men may identify as women and then magically become women. A Transocrat believes America is systematically racist. A Transocrat supports defunding the police. A Transocrat is easily triggered by the mention of Donald J. Trump

Would you like me to bring you some nice, warm milk and cookies? You know you want me to.

It always soothes you when you get this way.

Would you like me to bring you some nice, warm milk and cookies? You know you want me to.

It always soothes you when you get this way.

He’s always grumpy. And there’s another one, can’t think of his name right now.

i bet his name is joe ... isn't it?
Chris

AmoNWaMCEAEbs6h.jpg
:auiqs.jpg:

TOP DEFINITION
trumpanzee
Urban Dictionary?

A Transocrat is a leftist who believes that men may identify as women and then magically become women. A Transocrat believes America is systematically racist. A Transocrat supports defunding the police. A Transocrat is easily triggered by the mention of Donald J. Trump
Nice try, yet too partisan and very ludicrous.

TOP DEFINITION
trumpanzee
Urban Dictionary?

Nice try, yet too partisan and very ludicrous.
You calling ANYBODY too partisan is like the Pope calling somebody too Catholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back