🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My prediction within the next decade if Hillary is elected president

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
She will rig the entire system against men to the point where a large minority of men will choose to become transgender females to get ahead. Her hatred of males is very real and I don't make this prediction lightly.

Want a job? Well, it better not be in tech, science, math, or any other high paying job if you're a male! You better cut those balls off, get a pussy and dress like a women! Otherwise, the answer will be no! Want to see your kids if your former wife chooses to leave you for any reason? The answer will be NO! Hell, you'll be living on the street. Better become a women!!!

That is the future under Hillary.

Last edited:
Men better be more like this if you want advancement in the new Democrat order....

pajama boy #1.jpg

She will rig the entire system against men to the point where a large minority of men will choose to become transgender females to get ahead. Her hatred of males is very real and I don't make this prediction lightly.

Want a job? Well, it better not be in tech, science, math, or any other high paying job if you're a male! You better cut those balls off, get a pussy and dress like a women! Otherwise, the answer will be no! Want to see your kids if your former wife chooses to leave you for any reason? The answer will be NO! Hell, you'll be living on the street. Better become a women!!!

I think men should cut off their balls and penises in public. That would show their solidarity for females as the superior gender.

Men will be seen and treated as second class citizens in this country. Mark my words.

The other day Hillary made some very anti-men comments, there's a thread about it, but I can't remember who posted it or which section of the forum it's in :eusa_doh:

However, her comments sounded like in her mind men are already second class citizens.

Viva Men!

I think men should cut off their balls and penises in public. That would show their solidarity for females as the superior gender.

OMG no....say it ain't so :eek-52:

Doctors who dealt with trannsexuals in the past were perverts. Dont get me wrong this was a GOOD thing. They were males being creative and created a boy into a woman.

Now days the doctors are SOCIAL ENGINEERS. They females that want to destroy men. Thats why today "trangsenders" never get to be women andlook like clowns.

But she will spend profusely on infrastructure (AKA cronyism and racketeering like most pols) your favorite pet peeve, so you will vote for her.

Why not get a pussy put on now, since your posts generally indicate you are a pussy?

that may be one of the stupidest things i've ever seen
delusional.

i love how rich twingnuts make up nonsense in their heads and then congratulate each other on being prescient....about things that haven't and won't happen.

it's like watching mass hysteria.

My prediction if Hillary wins:

She will pass an executive order saying cops are banned from shooting anyone until the other person has gotten to fire the first shot. All other shootings by cops are an immediate 10 year sentence no matter the circumstances.

She will make everyone register with Ancestry.com and you will pay 1% more in Federal taxes based on every white patriarchy monarchy privilege cracker in your family tree starting with your grandmother and going back to the year 1600. Pay up crackers.

She will get the Congress in Dem hands somehow and she will mandate that all white females must have sex with 1 non white person per year out of fairness and to redistribute the white poontang.

She will mandate that all straight people participate in 1 government mandate same sex orgy every 5 years just so everyone can double check to be sure they aren't queer and to gain respect for butt fuckers.

She will mandate that all companies immediately give all women a pay raise to make their salary equal to 90% of the CEOs salary....no matter their position in the company or how their work is.

She'll ban men's restrooms. There will only be women's and trannies restrooms.

Forum List

Back