🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My prediction within the next decade if Hillary is elected president

I love the smell of panty shitting hysterics in the morning. :lol:

Isn't it a bit... idk ironic to use the term "panty shitting" wouldn't that term be bigoted against gay men or cross dressers?

Personally I think panties are annoying af; I call them eye-candy because that's pretty much all they're good for heh

My prediction if Hillary wins:

She will pass an executive order saying cops are banned from shooting anyone until the other person has gotten to fire the first shot. All other shootings by cops are an immediate 10 year sentence no matter the circumstances.

She will make everyone register with Ancestry.com and you will pay 1% more in Federal taxes based on every white patriarchy monarchy privilege cracker in your family tree starting with your grandmother and going back to the year 1600. Pay up crackers.

She will get the Congress in Dem hands somehow and she will mandate that all white females must have sex with 1 non white person per year out of fairness and to redistribute the white poontang.

She will mandate that all straight people participate in 1 government mandate same sex orgy every 5 years just so everyone can double check to be sure they aren't queer and to gain respect for butt fuckers.

She will mandate that all companies immediately give all women a pay raise to make their salary equal to 90% of the CEOs salary....no matter their position in the company or how their work is.

She'll ban men's restrooms. There will only be women's and trannies restrooms.
Of course oinky mcbacon

i love how rich twingnuts make up nonsense in their heads and then congratulate each other on being prescient....about things that haven't and won't happen.

it's like watching mass hysteria.
Nice broad brush you're using there. The crap you're responding to is the work of Matthew and Matthew alone.

Men better be more like this if you want advancement in the new Democrat order....

View attachment 73942

Hey, no fair using only Jake's front view!

Jake-Loves.jpg

i love how rich twingnuts make up nonsense in their heads and then congratulate each other on being prescient....about things that haven't and won't happen.

Nice broad brush you're using there. The crap you're responding to is the work of Matthew and Matthew alone.

You read what the rightwingnut loons make up and have the temerity to accuse me of having a broad brush?

That's hysterically funny.

Absurd and bizarre and dishonest. But very funny.

You read what the rightwingnut loons make up and have the temerity to accuse me of having a broad brush?

Just stating facts, sorry that bothers you.

Just stating facts, sorry that bothers you.

but you aren't. you're lying....like a typical rightwingnut.

sorry if facts trouble you, but i've never known a rightwingnut who ever let fact or intellect get in their way.

My prediction will be of an utter disaster with the Supreme Court.

This country is over folks. We'll go through a long protracted death, but get used to the fact that there will be massive changes coming.

Australia here I come ! :beer:

Yes. So many analogies of the nation's death if she wins. A slow sinking Titanic. A patient with slow but relentless cancer.

Knocking America down from the lone superpower to becoming a 2nd or 3rd world nation is what the lefts goal has always been. Their hordes of slavish zombie voters are too brainwashed to see this. I believe most of them truly believe their lives will he BETTER with more left wing ideology. But....as we see across the world....it won't be.

Luckily....there's enough resistance that they still need another 15-20 years to fully destroy us and by then I'll be an old man in a mountain cabin somewhere. We'll still have NFL & college football to watch, UFC to watch. Chicks with nice boobs to look at and some good TV shows to distract us while the ship sinks.

I feel worse for the people today who are 20 or younger. Middle life is gonna be awful for them.

I feel really bad for young white people, especially males. They're future is going to be nasty.
They will either have to be quiet and go along nodding their heads with all the attacks and changes, or face serious consequences.
The rams will be in deep shit, the Tom's will be the only ones to survive.

My prediction will be of an utter disaster with the Supreme Court.

This country is over folks. We'll go through a long protracted death, but get used to the fact that there will be massive changes coming.

Australia here I come ! :beer:

Home, sweet home!

LGBT rights in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Australia is more liberal than here, but I can live with that.
I don't have the emotional tie, it's not home, I wasn't there to witness or to fight the nasty changes.

Forum List

Back