🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My prediction within the next decade if Hillary is elected president

On the plus side guys, it's not so bad being in a female body; they're fun to play with ;)

She will rig the entire system against men to the point where a large minority of men will choose to become transgender females to get ahead. Her hatred of males is very real and I don't make this prediction lightly.

Want a job? Well, it better not be in tech, science, math, or any other high paying job if you're a male! You better cut those balls off, get a pussy and dress like a women! Otherwise, the answer will be no! Want to see your kids if your former wife chooses to leave you for any reason? The answer will be NO! Hell, you'll be living on the street. Better become a women!!!

That is the future under Hillary.

that may be one of the stupidest things i've ever seen
delusional.

She will rig the entire system against men to the point where a large minority of men will choose to become transgender females to get ahead. Her hatred of males is very real and I don't make this prediction lightly.

Want a job? Well, it better not be in tech, science, math, or any other high paying job if you're a male! You better cut those balls off, get a pussy and dress like a women! Otherwise, the answer will be no! Want to see your kids if your former wife chooses to leave you for any reason? The answer will be NO! Hell, you'll be living on the street. Better become a women!!!

But she will spend profusely on infrastructure (AKA cronyism and racketeering like most pols) your favorite pet peeve, so you will vote for her.

Why not get a pussy put on now, since your posts generally indicate you are a pussy?

I can't envisage Matthew voting for Hillary.

that may be one of the stupidest things i've ever seen
delusional.
Well darn it Silly Jilly, we actually agree on something.

Little Mattieboy is a funny boy.

But she will spend profusely on infrastructure (AKA cronyism and racketeering like most pols) your favorite pet peeve, so you will vote for her.

Why not get a pussy put on now, since your posts generally indicate you are a pussy?

Why?

You don't have to cut off your balls........just say you're gay...and then you'll be part of the club.:gay:

My prediction will be of an utter disaster with the Supreme Court.

This country is over folks. We'll go through a long protracted death, but get used to the fact that there will be massive changes coming.

Australia here I come ! :beer:

Why?

Most of his comments don't indicate he'd support Hillary, I know Matthew's big on the infrastructure aspect, but I don't think that somehow would put him now in the Hillary camp.

Perhaps Matthew could give his opinion on this.

This country is over folks. We'll go through a long protracted death, but get used to the fact that there will be massive changes coming.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Try South Australia, its still male dominated.

I was suprised because men didnt stand aside for me like they do in Queensland, but i was quickly happy because i worked out they had good jobs and were men with self esteem.

Hillary-PENIS-FREE-Feature-630x310.jpg

Yes. So many analogies of the nation's death if she wins. A slow sinking Titanic. A patient with slow but relentless cancer.

Knocking America down from the lone superpower to becoming a 2nd or 3rd world nation is what the lefts goal has always been. Their hordes of slavish zombie voters are too brainwashed to see this. I believe most of them truly believe their lives will he BETTER with more left wing ideology. But....as we see across the world....it won't be.

Luckily....there's enough resistance that they still need another 15-20 years to fully destroy us and by then I'll be an old man in a mountain cabin somewhere. We'll still have NFL & college football to watch, UFC to watch. Chicks with nice boobs to look at and some good TV shows to distract us while the ship sinks.

I feel worse for the people today who are 20 or younger. Middle life is gonna be awful for them.

Yes. So many analogies of the nation's death if she wins. A slow sinking Titanic. A patient with slow but relentless cancer.

Knocking America down from the lone superpower to becoming a 2nd or 3rd world nation is what the lefts goal has always been. Their hordes of slavish zombie voters are too brainwashed to see this. I believe most of them truly believe their lives will he BETTER with more left wing ideology. But....as we see across the world....it won't be.

Luckily....there's enough resistance that they still need another 15-20 years to fully destroy us and by then I'll be an old man in a mountain cabin somewhere. We'll still have NFL & college football to watch, UFC to watch. Chicks with nice boobs to look at and some good TV shows to distract us while the ship sinks.

I feel worse for the people today who are 20 or younger. Middle life is gonna be awful for them.
A coward dies a thousand deaths, and the cowards in our race are dragging us down. Today, at this moment, i would base eugenics on whether a person spoke out or not. Sadly, people who speak out are set upon by the cowardly mob.

Why?

Most of his comments don't indicate he'd support Hillary, I know Matthew's big on the infrastructure aspect, but I don't think that somehow would put him now in the Hillary camp.

Perhaps Matthew could give his opinion on this.

Yes. What he thinks is very important. If you are borderline retarded, that is.

Men will be seen and treated as second class citizens in this country. Mark my words.

Fine with me. I'll quit my job and hang out at the community pool all day gossiping while my significant other works to pay the bills. You just talked me into voting for Hillary.

Don't be an ass to your wife man. Vote Sanders then you can both sit around at the pool.

Forum List

Back