Zone1 My problem with Jesus...turning the other cheek for years has caused me more suffering

Turn the other cheek didn’t mean let Japan bomb NY after Pearl Harbor. It simply means minor offenses don’t require a response.
I am no longer going to turn the other cheek, I am dealing with the most dishonest and criminal organizations in Canada.

Already sent out a few emails today along with some phone calls. It's time to shine a light on what i have gone through. I will NOT let my wife and he police family destroy me without the facts being heard.

Cowards like Donald H know where to go also.

I am no longer going to turn the other cheek, I am dealing with the most dishonest and criminal organizations in Canada.

Already sent out a few emails today along with some phone calls. It's time to shine a light on what i have gone through. I will NOT let my wife and he police family destroy me without the facts being heard.

Cowards like Donald H know where to go also.
Canada is full fascist mode. Good luck. I don’t think anything will save either nation, we’re in the last days.

Canada is full fascist mode. Good luck. I don’t think anything will save either nation, we’re in the last days.
Speak for yourself. Some in your country were giddy to destroy civil liberties, following Canadas lead, spitting on your own Constitution and global Goodwill in the process.

People on here seem to despise Rand Paul, while he is one of the few who tries to be objective and loyal to your Constitution.

Speak for yourself. Some in your country were giddy to destroy civil liberties, following Canadas lead, spitting on your own Constitution and global Goodwill in the process.

People on here seem to despise Rand Paul, while he is one of the few who tries to be objective and loyal to your Constitution.
That’s what the word ‘either’ means.

Jesus= Return evil for evil to no one-Vengeance is mine said the Lord.
Ive been suffering for 32 years at the hands of these devils and they are all living a great life. Where is this revenge that was spoken of?

Ive been suffering for 32 years at the hands of these devils and they are all living a great life. Where is this revenge that was spoken of?
Rev 19:11--its not that far off, live now for Gods kingdom by doing Jesus' Fathers will over self( Matt 7:21. The followers after Jesus died-were thrown to hungry wild beasts in the collosseum as a public spectacle--are you going through worse than that? After that, Nero was hanging them on stakes along the road to the city and lighting them on fire to light the roadway--Is your situation worse than that? What price is Eternal life in Gods kingdom, never sick, not aging like now, never without worth bearing now for?
During ww1-ww2, the members of my religion who refused to stand on both sides of those wars of hatred killing each other by applying Jesus( love, peace, unity) had to go to prison or the concentration camps to stand for Gods will.
Stand up-kick satan in his teeth and live for Gods kingdom.
I will pray on your behalf, we all need support and prayers.

Rev 19:11--its not that far off, live now for Gods kingdom by doing Jesus' Fathers will over self( Matt 7:21. The followers after Jesus died-were thrown to hungry wild beasts in the collosseum as a public spectacle--are you going through worse than that? After that, Nero was hanging them on stakes along the road to the city and lighting them on fire to light the roadway--Is your situation worse than that? What price is Eternal life in Gods kingdom, never sick, not aging like now, never without worth bearing now for?
During ww1-ww2, the members of my religion who refused to stand on both sides of those wars of hatred killing each other by applying Jesus( love, peace, unity) had to go to prison or the concentration camps to stand for Gods will.
Stand up-kick satan in his teeth and live for Gods kingdom.
I will pray on your behalf, we all need support and prayers.
I'm starting to question alot.

Not in G_d, but in Jesus.
Jesus IS God

He SAID He was. So either he is a liar or He is telling the truth. It is up to ea one of us to say WHICH

Since I have had awesome experiences with Jesus, I know He is real. I KNOW He is indeed God.

He said "The Father and I are one."

and

"If you hve seen Me, you have seen the Father"

You were raised outside his Church, then stayed outside the true Church (the Catholic Church) so that is why you fall into ths disbelief (IMO)

Jesus IS God

He SAID He was. So either he is a liar or He is telling the truth. It is up to ea one of us to say WHICH

Since I have had awesome experiences with Jesus, I know He is real. I KNOW He is indeed God.

He said "The Father and I are one."

and

"If you hve seen Me, you have seen the Father"

You were raised outside his Church, then stayed outside the true Church (the Catholic Church) so that is why you fall into ths disbelief (IMO)
My disbelief revolves around questions I have. A lifetime of abuses since I was a kid while living in a caste/Soviet-system you would understand. At some point I start to wonder if my belief in Jesus hss lead to more suffering. why wouod I believe otherwise no matter how much I try?

My disbelief revolves around questions I have. A lifetime of abuses since I was a kid while living in a caste/Soviet-system you would understand. At some point I start to wonder if my belief in Jesus hss lead to more suffering. why wouod I believe otherwise no matter how much I try?
I have been there, more or less. Everyone's experiences are unique so no one can say they have been exactly where you have been. But I know what it feels like to doubt the Faith.

All the siants dealt with this kind of thing. Saints are not super human persons who never knew doubt or even anger at God. I know bc I've read about some of them.

When I doubt, if I then take the time to remember some of the experiences I've had while praying the rosary and/or other experiences, there is no doubt any longer. It's just that the world does not support Christianity... and it is obviously get much, much worse..

God doesn't expect perfection from imperfect ones. He expects repentance.

you haven't heard, perfection does not exist - what is required is purity - to sin no more through triumph ... that's what the heavens judge for admission. to the everlasting.

Forum List

Back