My question to rabbi Tuly

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
Rabbi Naphtali “Tuly” Weisz has founded Israel365 as purpose to connect Christians with the Land and the People of Israel. Tuly is also the editor of The Israel Bible and publisher of Breaking Israel News. Rabbi Tuly has said that he loves and appreciate to discuss with people. Therefore, I send my question to him openly and publicly. My question is very important concerning the location of Jerusalem's temple.

My question: Question to Israel rabbi about the Bible - What is the truth rabbi's word or Bible?

Rabbi Naphtali “Tuly” Weisz has founded Israel365 as purpose to connect Christians with the Land and the People of Israel. Tuly is also the editor of The Israel Bible and publisher of Breaking Israel News. Rabbi Tuly has said that he loves and appreciate to discuss with people. Therefore, I send my question to him openly and publicly. My question is very important concerning the location of Jerusalem's temple.

My question: Question to Israel rabbi about the Bible - What is the truth rabbi's word or Bible?
I'm sure he comes here to "debate" all the time..... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back