My simple message to Georgia voters

The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

3ee4f903e250cceb7f9b5f579cb69372.jpg

Liberal mayors and governor lockdowns have cost the economy trillions. Lol. Your little political football is a laugher.

Liberal mayors and governor lockdowns have cost the economy trillions. Lol. Your little political football is a laugher.

I'm just appealing to white greed Brownie. There are a lot of moving parts in this one. Happy to see however that Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are telling Trump supporters not to vote - Because you know, it'll be a fixed election! :laugh:

And of course The Blob will be there next week, likely whining about Georgia Republicans and the widespread voter fraud. That'll could depress your turnout even further!

I'm just appealing to white greed Brownie. There are a lot of moving parts in this one. Happy to see however that Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are telling Trump supporters not to vote - Because you know, it'll be a fixed election! :laugh:

And of course The Blob will be there next week, likely whining about Georgia Republicans and the widespread voter fraud. That'll could depress your turnout even further!

Dont be funnin' no games, dr no!!

I notice you didn't deny your bait and switch. We know very well that Quid Pro is going to raise taxes as soon as he can. Maybe you just weren't aware. Heck, bribe 'em with a little, just don't tell 'em they're going to get hit later.

If you're not knocking down 400k a year, you have no tax increase to worry about.

It's an absolute disaster for Republicans that this DAMN $2000.00 issue has come up right before this election.

Trump fucked up bigtime by making this an issue right now.

OR

He purposely did so hoping to get revenge by fucking over the GOP and America by handing the Senate over to the Dims.

If Georgians are stupid enough to vote for the two Dims with the goal of bagging an extra $1400.00, then they deserve the horrid fallout they are going to get.

You were spot on right up until your last sentence!

I notice you didn't deny your bait and switch. We know very well that Quid Pro is going to raise taxes as soon as he can. Maybe you just weren't aware. Heck, bribe 'em with a little, just don't tell 'em they're going to get hit later.

If you're not knocking down 400k a year, you have no tax increase to worry about.
Since when does poor people provide jobs?

A majority of guys that earn that much don't run their own companies and hire people other than landscapers and butlers. And if Rump's tax cuts (87% of which went to the top 2%) are rolled back, they'll still be just fine - Believe me!

A majority of guys that earn that much don't run their own companies and hire people other than landscapers and butlers. And if Rump's tax cuts (87% of which went to the top 2%) are rolled back, they'll still be just fine - Believe me!
So now your trying to smack butlers and landscapers, maids, people that build cars, mansions, and everything else they buy?

So now your trying to smack butlers and landscapers, maids, people that build cars, mansions, and everything else they buy?

No, but an executive working for Microsoft making 10 million a year is NOT a huge job creator. His tax hike might make him decide to trade his Porsche in for a new one every three years instead of every two. But even that is doubtful. You can't spend that much money. Most of it is invested by his broker.

No, but an executive working for Microsoft making 10 million a year is NOT a huge job creator. His tax hike might make him decide to trade his Porsche in for a new one every three years instead of every two. But even that is doubtful. You can't spend that much money. Most of it is invested by his broker.
Key word invested that's how small companies get money for loans

Meh, if a small business got a loan under Rump they had to have a great idea and it was likely seed money from sharks. The rest came from small community banks.

The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

3ee4f903e250cceb7f9b5f579cb69372.jpg
Great point. Trump supporters said the measly tax break they got from trump was better than nothing. Now democrats want to lower your taxes by $2000. Do you want your money?
Progs do nothing for the lower classes as a whole. They do for privileged groups within it. You cause the pain and then want to heal it.
Nonsense. Take for example unions. They formed because corporations were not paying labor it’s fair share. Since Reagan union membership in this country went from 36% of the workforce to 10% if that. And since Reagan the middle class has stalled and the rich richer.

Unions did okay until they aligned themselves with the mob, that seemed to be the beginning of the end for the unions.
Didn’t stop trump. Or a lot of other politicians. If you took the mob out of the union would you then be pro union? Are the big three auto unions today corrupt and tied to the mob?

Didn’t stop Trump or other Presidents? It was the Kennedys that helped bring the mob and unions down.

I don’t care if you work for a union or not, I never got a benefit for being in a union other than them letting me pay union dues, that was sweet of them.

As far as auto unions? I don’t care either way, I buy mostly American cars, I have only bought one car that wasn’t a big three car since 90’s and that is a Kia K900, the rest have been GM or Chrysler. Do you only buy the big three and support the unions.
My dad gets the ford A plan. I’ve never owned anything other than ford. Focus, fusion, tempo, Taurus, f150s
No Fords, just GM from here out.
The mini car only goes 27 mph and can only go 60 miles before they have to be recharged.
Got a picture?
View attachment 435781
This reminds me anyone see the new 4 million dollar lamborghini turismo?

Awesome car

View attachment 435858
I work 7 minutes from home. The only reason I can’t get away with buying this car is I drive up north 3.5 hours each way. This thing only goes 27 mph and can only go 60 miles before it has to be recharged. I think I’m going to buy a car next time. I’m leasing an F150 $350 a month. A new F150 realistically is $40,000 or $50,000. I did the math. It’s better to lease. But maybe next time I’ll buy a $25,000 car. Then if I can make it last 10 years it’ll save me a ton of money. I wonder how much the cheapest ranger 4x4 is. Probaboy not cheap.
Buy a used F150 for $10,000
So many have told me that. I might. I jus don’t want to buy someone else’s problems, with no warranty.

I buy 2 year old vehicles and buy an extended warranty.

I disagree with pretending that the election comes down to getting $2,000 or not. That is the basest, cheapest reason to vote.

The people elected will serve 6 year terms. Voting for them to get $2,000.00 means you decide who makes the laws, budgets and more, for less than $28 a month for their term.

Screw the political party. Vote for who you think will be the best leader for the people.

I understand that WB. My post was part serious and part satire. I would maintain however that Perdue and Loeffler are indeed corrupt, and that alone is a great reason not to vote for them.
Based on?

Meh, if a small business got a loan under Rump they had to have a great idea and it was likely seed money from sharks. The rest came from small community banks.
You know this how?

Forum List

Back