My simple message to Georgia voters

C'mon man, just be honest and say you want to buy votes....dumbass.

Isn't it funny how Perdue and Loeffler were totally opposed to the two grand, until they weren't?
Looks an awful lot like THEY are "buying votes" :)

Not quite as funny as you saying people would lose $2000. So you want to throw in a bit of fear factor along with the bribery, good job.

It's an absolute disaster for Republicans that this DAMN $2000.00 issue has come up right before this election.

Trump fucked up bigtime by making this an issue right now.

OR

He purposely did so hoping to get revenge by fucking over the GOP and America by handing the Senate over to the Dims.

If Georgians are stupid enough to vote for the two Dims with the goal of bagging an extra $1400.00, then they deserve the horrid fallout they are going to get.

Proudly voted GOP in this runoff. How anyone could support the joke Ossoff or the jew-hating Warnock is beyond me.

You prefer uber-wealthy inside traders who dithered on the pandemic and bought med and pharma stock.
To each their own! :rolleyes-41:

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg
Where are the indictments? OH yeahthey were investigated and cleared. Try again.

The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

3ee4f903e250cceb7f9b5f579cb69372.jpg
Great point. Trump supporters said the measly tax break they got from trump was better than nothing. Now democrats want to lower your taxes by $2000. Do you want your money?
Progs do nothing for the lower classes as a whole. They do for privileged groups within it. You cause the pain and then want to heal it.
Nonsense. Take for example unions. They formed because corporations were not paying labor it’s fair share. Since Reagan union membership in this country went from 36% of the workforce to 10% if that. And since Reagan the middle class has stalled and the rich richer.

Unions did okay until they aligned themselves with the mob, that seemed to be the beginning of the end for the unions.
Didn’t stop trump. Or a lot of other politicians. If you took the mob out of the union would you then be pro union? Are the big three auto unions today corrupt and tied to the mob?

It's an absolute disaster for Republicans that this DAMN $2000.00 issue has come up right before this election.

Trump fucked up bigtime by making this an issue right now.

OR

He purposely did so hoping to get revenge by fucking over the GOP and America by handing the Senate over to the Dims.

If Georgians are stupid enough to vote for the two Dims with the goal of bagging an extra $1400.00, then they deserve the horrid fallout they are going to get.
Well thatS just about how much trump gave middle class families with his signature tax breaks.

Do you really believe Mitch should be majority leader?

The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

Great point. Trump supporters said the measly tax break they got from trump was better than nothing. Now democrats want to lower your taxes by $2000. Do you want your money?
Progs do nothing for the lower classes as a whole. They do for privileged groups within it. You cause the pain and then want to heal it.
Nonsense. Take for example unions. They formed because corporations were not paying labor it’s fair share. Since Reagan union membership in this country went from 36% of the workforce to 10% if that. And since Reagan the middle class has stalled and the rich richer.

Unions did okay until they aligned themselves with the mob, that seemed to be the beginning of the end for the unions.
Didn’t stop trump. Or a lot of other politicians. If you took the mob out of the union would you then be pro union? Are the big three auto unions today corrupt and tied to the mob?

Didn’t stop Trump or other Presidents? It was the Kennedys that helped bring the mob and unions down.

I don’t care if you work for a union or not, I never got a benefit for being in a union other than them letting me pay union dues, that was sweet of them.

As far as auto unions? I don’t care either way, I buy mostly American cars, I have only bought one car that wasn’t a big three car since 90’s and that is a Kia K900, the rest have been GM or Chrysler. Do you only buy the big three and support the unions.

Proudly voted GOP in this runoff. How anyone could support the joke Ossoff or the jew-hating Warnock is beyond me.

You prefer uber-wealthy inside traders who dithered on the pandemic and bought med and pharma stock.

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg
Where are the indictments? OH yeahthey were investigated and cleared. Try again.

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)
I've reduced you to incomprehensible gibberish. Not that that was especially difficult.

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)
I've reduced you to incomprehensible gibberish. Not that that was especially difficult.

This ^ of course identifies you as a Trumptard :)

Math and politics not strong with you?

The $600 is signed into law

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)

You have no idea what you're talking about. A babbling mass of stupidity.

PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)

A babbling mass of stupidity beats a blithering black hole of idiocy most days.

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)

I dont understand what you are here for. You can't debate. You can't write anything coherent. You just toss insults and assertions that conform to your mickey mouse view of the world.

Dont worry, between the tards "moving into" Georgia for 30 days (never mind that's a CRIME), and your staff of Democrat vote counters, and your Dominion voting machines, THERE IS ZERO CHANCE the Republicans are gonna win this.

Rest easy knowing the outcome is 100% certain In your favor. YOU GOT THIS

Bear - I get it that you’re not terribly bright. Do you need Mitch Miller and a bouncing ball to help ?

Didn’t stop Trump or other Presidents? It was the Kennedys that helped bring the mob and unions down.

I don’t care if you work for a union or not, I never got a benefit for being in a union other than them letting me pay union dues, that was sweet of them.

As far as auto unions? I don’t care either way, I buy mostly American cars, I have only bought one car that wasn’t a big three car since 90’s and that is a Kia K900, the rest have been GM or Chrysler. Do you only buy the big three and support the unions.
My dad gets the ford A plan. I’ve never owned anything other than ford. Focus, fusion, tempo, Taurus, f150s

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)

I dont understand what you are here for. You can't debate. You can't write anything coherent. You just toss insults and assertions that conform to your mickey mouse view of the world.
Because you don’t agree. Look at how idiot Laramfan agrees with you guys. You may not be that dumb but you’re close.

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)

Because you don’t agree. Look at how idiot Laramfan agrees with you guys. You may not be that dumb but you’re close.

Oh Rabbi is that dumb & MOAR!! :)

Ep7TfOlXYAAqHBD.jpg

Bla Bla fucking BLA ;)

Oh Rabbi is that dumb & MOAR!! :)
I just don’t get these people. Right to choose, deny science, greedy, ignorant, racist, homophobes. Too religious. The way they defend the rich as if they are rich. Flipping it so we’re The ones being racist to poor white males. Suggesting diversity programs are wrong.

Their blind loyalty allowed bush to lie us into iraq

Forum List

Back