My simple message to Georgia voters

The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

3ee4f903e250cceb7f9b5f579cb69372.jpg
Great point. Trump supporters said the measly tax break they got from trump was better than nothing. Now democrats want to lower your taxes by $2000. Do you want your money?
Progs do nothing for the lower classes as a whole. They do for privileged groups within it. You cause the pain and then want to heal it.
Nonsense. Take for example unions. They formed because corporations were not paying labor it’s fair share. Since Reagan union membership in this country went from 36% of the workforce to 10% if that. And since Reagan the middle class has stalled and the rich richer.

Unions did okay until they aligned themselves with the mob, that seemed to be the beginning of the end for the unions.
Didn’t stop trump. Or a lot of other politicians. If you took the mob out of the union would you then be pro union? Are the big three auto unions today corrupt and tied to the mob?

Didn’t stop Trump or other Presidents? It was the Kennedys that helped bring the mob and unions down.

I don’t care if you work for a union or not, I never got a benefit for being in a union other than them letting me pay union dues, that was sweet of them.

As far as auto unions? I don’t care either way, I buy mostly American cars, I have only bought one car that wasn’t a big three car since 90’s and that is a Kia K900, the rest have been GM or Chrysler. Do you only buy the big three and support the unions.
My dad gets the ford A plan. I’ve never owned anything other than ford. Focus, fusion, tempo, Taurus, f150s
No Fords, just GM from here out.

The choice you are about to make involves a very simple concept. If you vote for corrupt inside traders Perdue and Loeffler it will cost you $2,000.

How is that you say? If either of them win, Mitch McConnell remains your senate leader and that two grand direct COVID payment will never happen. Vote them both out, and you should have a check by mid to late February. :)

Great point. Trump supporters said the measly tax break they got from trump was better than nothing. Now democrats want to lower your taxes by $2000. Do you want your money?
Progs do nothing for the lower classes as a whole. They do for privileged groups within it. You cause the pain and then want to heal it.
Nonsense. Take for example unions. They formed because corporations were not paying labor it’s fair share. Since Reagan union membership in this country went from 36% of the workforce to 10% if that. And since Reagan the middle class has stalled and the rich richer.

Unions did okay until they aligned themselves with the mob, that seemed to be the beginning of the end for the unions.
Didn’t stop trump. Or a lot of other politicians. If you took the mob out of the union would you then be pro union? Are the big three auto unions today corrupt and tied to the mob?

Didn’t stop Trump or other Presidents? It was the Kennedys that helped bring the mob and unions down.

I don’t care if you work for a union or not, I never got a benefit for being in a union other than them letting me pay union dues, that was sweet of them.

As far as auto unions? I don’t care either way, I buy mostly American cars, I have only bought one car that wasn’t a big three car since 90’s and that is a Kia K900, the rest have been GM or Chrysler. Do you only buy the big three and support the unions.
My dad gets the ford A plan. I’ve never owned anything other than ford. Focus, fusion, tempo, Taurus, f150s
Now that my brother built a barn I don’t really need a $350 a month f150. I work from home and work is 7 minutes away. I should buy a new $25,000 car and drive it for ten plus years. Or one of those mini cars for $15,000. I wouldnt love driving it on the expressway but most of my driving is local.

I thought thered be a lot more of those mini cars on the road but that seemed to be a fad a couple years ago and no one new is buying those small cars.

The mini car only goes 27 mph and can only go 60 miles before they have to be recharged.

Now that my brother built a barn I don’t really need a $350 a month f150. I work from home and work is 7 minutes away. I should buy a new $25,000 car and drive it for ten plus years. Or one of those mini cars for $15,000. I wouldnt love driving it on the expressway but most of my driving is local.

I thought thered be a lot more of those mini cars on the road but that seemed to be a fad a couple years ago and no one new is buying those small cars.

just for you ...

download (37).jpeg

The Lada 4×4, formerly called the Lada Niva or VAZ-2121 (Russian: Лада Нива; Niva (нива) is the Russian word for "field" but meaning crop field), is an off-road vehicle designed and produced by the Russian (former Soviet) manufacturer AvtoVAZ specifically for the rural market, although models made for urban use are ...
1609469978382.png

Wikipedia › wiki › Lada_Niva
Lada Niva - Wikipedia

The mini car only goes 27 mph and can only go 60 miles before they have to be recharged.
Got a picture?

I like big heavy cars, less chance of serious injury.

You make the mistake of believing that Republicans are as shallow and short sighted as you are.

Nissan Sentra $22,000. Seemed to be the cheapest compact I could find online. The Ford Fiesta is $15,000 and I get the a plan so maybe a couple thousand off that price.

My next car should be a fiesta

I like big heavy cars, less chance of serious injury.
Yes I love my f150

Nissan Sentra $22,000. Seemed to be the cheapest compact I could find online. The Ford Fiesta is $15,000 and I get the a plan so maybe a couple thousand off that price.

They still make Fiestas?, I own a Yukon Denali, I like room and comfort.

Got a picture?
1609479585735.jpeg

They still make Fiestas?, I own a Yukon Denali, I like room and comfort.
Probably don’t make them anymore. The cheapest car ford makes seems to be the Ecosport for $20,000. Then fusion $23,000. But it also says F150s start at $28,745. So with my A plan $25,000. Id I could even get a F150 for $30,000 I would in a heartbeat but in reality they are $45-$50,000. That’s too much. I’d rather lease. But if I could buy a nice one for $30,000 I would. The 28k one probably doesn’t even have air conditioning.

Got a picture?
View attachment 435781
This reminds me anyone see the new 4 million dollar lamborghini turismo?

Awesome car

download (38).jpeg

Not if it comes with gun confiscation and a move towards a more communistic form of government. Big Brother is bad enough already.

You are correct to a point. Times change in all ways. From corporate tyranny to abusive unions. Destroying the golden goose at its furthest advances for both.

Got a picture?
View attachment 435781

Awesome car

View attachment 435858
I work 7 minutes from home. The only reason I can’t get away with buying this car is I drive up north 3.5 hours each way. This thing only goes 27 mph and can only go 60 miles before it has to be recharged. I think I’m going to buy a car next time. I’m leasing an F150 $350 a month. A new F150 realistically is $40,000 or $50,000. I did the math. It’s better to lease. But maybe next time I’ll buy a $25,000 car. Then if I can make it last 10 years it’ll save me a ton of money. I wonder how much the cheapest ranger 4x4 is. Probaboy not cheap.

Got a picture?
View attachment 435781

Awesome car

View attachment 435858
I work 7 minutes from home. The only reason I can’t get away with buying this car is I drive up north 3.5 hours each way. This thing only goes 27 mph and can only go 60 miles before it has to be recharged. I think I’m going to buy a car next time. I’m leasing an F150 $350 a month. A new F150 realistically is $40,000 or $50,000. I did the math. It’s better to lease. But maybe next time I’ll buy a $25,000 car. Then if I can make it last 10 years it’ll save me a ton of money. I wonder how much the cheapest ranger 4x4 is. Probaboy not cheap.
Buy a used F150 for $10,000

Got a picture?
View attachment 435781

Awesome car

View attachment 435858
So many have told me that. I might. I jus don’t want to buy someone else’s problems, with no warranty.

Got a picture?
View attachment 435781

Awesome car

View attachment 435858
So many have told me that. I might. I jus don’t want to buy someone else’s problems, with no warranty.
You already know this F150s are awesome trucks they last forever

Forum List

Back