My son spent a year in Iraq, that’s how he died

They did, obviously. Iraq had some horrific WMD, including chemical weapons.

But I've seen no evidence that Beau Biden was ever exposed to them. He was a lawyer, not a soldier.

And no, he did not get killed in Iraq.

Wrong.
We gave Saddam chemical weapons to use on the Iranians, but they did not last in the desert heat and were useless. They tried to make binaries that could be mixed in flight, but that also failed.
Saddam never touched the yellow cake he has bought for the Osirak reactor in 1979, so there clearly was no nuclear research at all.
There were no biological weapons either.
It was all lies by Chalabi.

My son was a Cav Scout stationed at an Army facility in Iraq that actually had a burn pit nearby.

He has real PTSD from the combat he experienced in addition to several other combat related problems. I would never think about using his combat aliments to get sympathy from other people, especially to a grieving parent.

Joe Potatohead is a slimy piece of dishonest shit.
what more can anyone say, life is tough, I can not imagine the pain that must always be there

thanks for sharing a bit of your life

Wrong.
We gave Saddam chemical weapons to use on the Iranians, but they did not last in the desert heat and were useless. They tried to make binaries that could be mixed in flight, but that also failed.
Saddam never touched the yellow cake he has bought for the Osirak reactor in 1979, so there clearly was no nuclear research at all.
There were no biological weapons either.
It was all lies by Chalabi.
Everything you just said is bullshit, lying bitchboy.

Let's start from the top of your litany of false claims.

Your #1 false claim is that "we gave Saddam chemical weapons to use on the Iranians".
You are flat out lying. Who the fuck told you that crap and why did you believe them? I challenge you to back up that unsupported assertion.

I am going to give Joe a pass on this one....for now....whatever works him through the grief he is still going through stuck with Hunter as his heir-in-waiting.
Is he "working through grief" or is he using his son's death for political advantage the same way he used his first wife's tragic death to paint himself a victim of a "drunk driver"? That truck driver was not drunk and his wife was fully at fault. Biden has been a lying, conniving Piece of Shit for his entire career in politics.

Your #1 false claim is that "we gave Saddam chemical weapons to use on the Iranians".
You are flat out lying. Who the fuck told you that crap and why did you believe them? I challenge you to back up that unsupported assertion.
The stupid can not help if they dont understand that Iraq under Saddam was a Russian puppet state. After the fall of communist russia, saddam was left without billions.

Hence Saddam went to war, without the Communist money, it was back to the Arab tradition of raiding your neighbors. Which is modern time, is war.

Raygun

Forum List

Back