My Tesla Works Great

The media is warning of rolling blackouts in the summer thanks to an overloaded electric grid

When electricity is in short supply EV’s should be banned from public roads during daylight hours and charging stations cut off from power

I have watched two guys fight for a gas pump and the guy that cut in line got knocked out, but Tesla drivers fighting over a charger are wimps. Like this crazy Asian...

My car.... my combustion engine car has an app and I can start the AC from my phone.... so when I leave it in my driveway and its hot I can start it and turn on the AC....

The media is warning of rolling blackouts in the summer thanks to an overloaded electric grid

When electricity is in short supply EV’s should be banned from public roads during daylight hours and charging stations cut off from power
You know that's not the battery he's talking about.

My car.... my combustion engine car has an app and I can start the AC from my phone.... so when I leave it in my driveway and its hot I can start it and turn on the AC....
I don't do apps for cars. Nor are they low jacked, even the Porsche.

1719088408025.png

You do realize that EVs don’t draw energy from the grid while they’re on the road, right?

Moreover, many EVs can be used a secondary power source for a home in a setting of power outages, providing redundancy.

You do realize that EVs don’t draw energy from the grid while they’re on the road, right?

Moreover, many EVs can be used a secondary power source for a home in a setting of power outages, providing redundancy.
Good point.

We should just ban them out right.

Reminds me, just the other day, I was filling my tank, and as I pumped the gas, I was looking over at the poor suckers at the Tesla charging station, knowing they were all stuck there for a good hour or so.
Took me less than five minutes to get in and out, and I just smiled at them as I drove past.

You know that's not the battery he's talking about.
We’re talking about a Tesla and they are an EV

Which I have come to consider as my enemy

Or at least libs who worship EV like Hindu’s worship cattle are the enemy of a rational and free society that I want to be a part of

Why?

Because smart asses on the left have decided we will all drive electric cars whether we like it or not

sarcastic-nicholas-cage-duh-meme-S.png

I thought they had overhead wires like the old electric street cars and buses. No?

They're charged at night after people come home from work, turn on their AC, and start cooking dinner.

But when the 12V battery is dead it's not so great. Especially when your grand kid is locked in your Tesla on a roasting hot Arizona day.

Not to worry, Bribem will classify this as a "deep fake video". And he will take you off his Christmas card list.

We’re talking about a Tesla and they are an EV

Which I have come to consider as my enemy

Or at least libs who worship EV like Hindu’s worship cattle are the enemy of a rational and free society that I want to be a part of

Why?

Because smart asses on the left have decided we will all drive electric cars whether we like it or not
Spewing propaganda isn't really a response, you know.

The tesla design has a 12 volt battery that runs things like door locks and such when the car is turned off.

It's a dumb design. Teslas are crap cars.

Cool story, bro.

Spewing propaganda isn't really a response, you know.

The tesla design has a 12 volt battery that runs things like door locks and such when the car is turned off.

It's a dumb design. Teslas are crap cars.
Tesla exists in large part because government is subsidizing their purchase

We are wasting billions on EV because freaked out greenies want to save the planet

Forum List

Back