🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

my theory about Trump surveillance

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I think Trump got the info through classified information.
all these politicians and news people know he can't talk about the sources so they say "where's the proof?"

different senators are on different committees , so they can 'truthfully' say there's no proof

Very possible. He's probably in the process of determining exactly what he can and can't reveal about what he knows. I doubt seriously if he just made up a story about being under surveillance. I think the Democrats (and establishment Republicans) are playing with technicalities.

I personally hope he didn't get it through classified info. Because that means he's a super idiot. If you get classified info you don't go straight to Twitter and post it unless you're very stupid. I think he got it through word of mouth or most likely breitbart myself. I hope it is proven true if it really happened. Actually I'm positive he didn't get it through classified intelligence, if he did he wouldn't be President any more. He would be in jail for telling classified information, that's a felony.

Last edited:
all these politicians and news people know he can't talk about the sources so they say "where's the proof?"

different senators are on different committees , so they can 'truthfully' say there's no proof

What?

There are plenty of people who have sufficient clearance to view whatever classified content you have in mind. Upon viewing it, all they'd need to do is state that classified records indicate the wiretapping (or something) took place as Trump has stated. That's it. But that isn't what anyone is saying....Not people in the Congress, not the DoJ, not DHS, not the NIC. Nobody; not one single person.

What?

There are plenty of people who have sufficient clearance to view whatever classified content you have in mind. Upon viewing it, all they'd need to do is state that classified records indicate the wiretapping (or something) took place as Trump has stated. That's it. But that isn't what anyone is saying....Not people in the Congress, not the DoJ, not DHS, not the NIC. Nobody; not one single person.

They don't give out information about an ongoing investigation to people who know the suspects. That's telling friends of the suspects what you know. Ongoing investigation information is on a need to know basis. They don't need to know, they want to know. The guilty always want to know what law enforcement knows so far. It's not about a deadline, it's about working the case and building the case. The fact that they gave a deadline looks suspect to me.

Why give a deadline on such an important case. They look guilty demanding to know by a certain date. If Obama did it he really wants to know what they know.

You are equating Tramp with Benghazi. The GOP knew there was a classified CIA operation going on and so they milked the fact that the truth could not be revealed under any circumstances.

Very possible. He's probably in the process of determining exactly what he can and can't reveal about what he knows. I doubt seriously if he just made up a story about being under surveillance. I think the Democrats (and establishment Republicans) are playing with technicalities.
Nope, Tramp is lying like he always does, plain and simple!

And Senators have said that. They've said there were no wiretaps they know of, will all of their access to classified information.

If Obama did it he really wants to know what they know.
??? If Obama did it, he already knows he did it. He doesn't need anyone to tell him. I doubt he cares now what the surveillance organizations know or find.

Of course he knows, he wants to know if they know. I don't know if he did or not, I don't put it past him.

What does Obama have to gain or lose by finding out if "they" (they who?) know? He has no reason to care?

Why is Obama even the topic of discussion between you and me? I don't know why you mentioned him. There's nothing indicating he played any role in any surveillance targeted at Trump. If/when there comes to light evidence of his having had such a role, fine, let's talk about him, but until then, I don't see the point. I'm not interested in conspiracy theories until/unless there is some seriously credible evidence supporting them....evidence a la Watergate or some other such proven conspiracy. If that's the nature of discussion you want to have, fine, but please have it with someone else. I'm not interested.

If Trump had classified information proving that Obama illegally surveilled him, all he'd have to do is give it to the Justice Department and tell them to pursue a prosecution.

Forum List

Back