My Threads

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
I don't give a fuck about you.

My threads are posted without respect to you, your ideology, your beliefs, or what you think.

I do not provide links to what somebody else says..... what I say, is what IIIIIIIIIIIII am saying... NOT what somebody else is saying.

Take or leave it.

If you want proof of what say online.... take me to court where the judge is a 3rd party.

fuck you !

My threads are posted without respect to you, your ideology, your beliefs, or what you think.

I do not provide links to what somebody else says..... what I say, is what IIIIIIIIIIIII am saying... NOT what somebody else is saying.

Take or leave it.

If you want proof of what say online.... take me to court where the judge is a 3rd party.

fuck you !
That's not a debate issue. The issue is I I I I I

Take or leave it.

fuck you !

latest

Not that I have a clue what you're referring to here. Maybe you should try and show a bit of respect? Although I try my best most times to do that, and that hasn't quite turned out the way I hoped it would somehow.

Not that I have a clue what you're referring to here. Maybe you should try and show a bit of respect? Although I try my best most times to do that, and that hasn't quite turned out the way I hoped it would somehow.

He's just a pitiful loser looking for attention by being incendiary and trying (badly) to piss people off.

Perhaps he should run for President. The media laps that shit up like a puppy.

Take or leave it.

fuck you !

So, how come you don't give a fuck about me ?

This for Pogo, well I'm not sure why he's making comments that I haven't a clue what he's referring to in the Politics section, maybe he's a Marco Rubio supporter, I mean this might be why he appears so confusing.

Forum List

Back