MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

The thing you and your MAGA MAGGOT buddies need is the one thing you do not have....proof.

You do not have proof because such proof does not exist.

Over 60+Lawsuits were filed alleging "Election Fraud/Voter Fraud".

Over 60+ Lawsuits alleging "Election Fraud/Voter Fraud" were tossed for lack of evidence.

Ghouli Admitted, "We just don't have the evidence" of voter fraud.

Sidney "The Kraken" Powell admitted, "no reasonable person would conclude that [her] statements were truly statements of fact"

GFY troll.

That is a tired and now trite excuse. The election was obviously stolen.
Hey, show Lastamender some respect! After much cajoling, he showed me alone his vast array of 100% concrete proof the 2020 presidential election was stolen. Believe me, it will turn you into a TRUE believer! I said I wouldn't share the evidence, but basically tRump got 97% of the popular vote and won all states and territories!

:th_BlackHelicopter:
:th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter:

Hey, show Lastamender some respect! After much cajoling, he showed me alone his vast array of 100% concrete proof the 2020 presidential election was stolen. Believe me, it will turn you into a TRUE believer! I said I wouldn't share the evidence, but basically tRump got 97% of the popular vote and won all states and territories!

:th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter: :th_BlackHelicopter:
The proof is out, it is just denied. When you figure that out it might aid you in being a better troll.

Consumers have always had the right to buy/purchase any product they wish.
Where you get your fantasy is beyond the realm of reality but then again maga is in that world of fantasy and making sh*t up.
What is and has been made up is being, and has been, exposed. You are in the fantasy world.

Stay with your fantasy land attitude.
Once more, any and all consumers/customers will purchase their products from whom ever they wish.
So as it was said before, you eunuchs/ladies keep on with your fantasy land.

What is and has been made up is being, and has been, exposed. You are in the fantasy world.

Which box of Cracker Jack did he open.

He was court ordered to pay 5 million to some software engineer who debunked his election bullshit.

My Pillow Founder Mike Lindell Ordered To Pay $5 Million Dollars To Winner of "Prove Mike Wrong" Election Interference Challenge.

Mike Lindell, the outspoken Donald Trump supporter who has repeatedly insisted that widespread voter fraud and foreign interference caused Joe Biden to win the 2020 presidential election, has been ordered to pay $5 million to an electrical engineer and software developer who accepted his challenge to disprove the validity of his evidence supporting those claims.

Lindell issued his “Prove Mike Wrong” challenge at a 2021 “Cyber Symposium” he hosted in South Dakota with the purpose of showing data that he said proved that China had interfered with the election. According to the arbitrators’ ruling, Lindell promised that at the symposium, he would reveal “cyber data and packet captures from the 2020 November election.” The purpose of the challenge, Lindell said at the time, was to “find proof that this cyber data is not valid data from the November Election.”

In other words, contestants were asked to prove that the data Lindell presented was not “from the 2020 presidential election.” The prize: a not-inconsiderable sum of money.

What is obvious is that the Rapist and Traitor Fucking Lost the Fucking Election.

He is going nowhere and he will keep funding anyone trying to expose the very obvious fraud of 2020.

Nope, you fraud. Mike Lindell is what happens when try and shill your grift. You can't escape consequence.

Mike Lindell lied. And he's paying millions of dollars for his lies. And losing tens of millions more.

Every day you frauds and grifters lose a little more. As you should, for pushing your obviously false 'Big Lie'.....that years later, you still can't back up.

My Pillow Founder Mike Lindell Ordered To Pay $5 Million Dollars To Winner of "Prove Mike Wrong" Election Interference Challenge.

Mike Lindell, the outspoken Donald Trump supporter who has repeatedly insisted that widespread voter fraud and foreign interference caused Joe Biden to win the 2020 presidential election, has been ordered to pay $5 million to an electrical engineer and software developer who accepted his challenge to disprove the validity of his evidence supporting those claims.

Lindell issued his “Prove Mike Wrong” challenge at a 2021 “Cyber Symposium” he hosted in South Dakota with the purpose of showing data that he said proved that China had interfered with the election. According to the arbitrators’ ruling, Lindell promised that at the symposium, he would reveal “cyber data and packet captures from the 2020 November election.” The purpose of the challenge, Lindell said at the time, was to “find proof that this cyber data is not valid data from the November Election.”

In other words, contestants were asked to prove that the data Lindell presented was not “from the 2020 presidential election.” The prize: a not-inconsiderable sum of money.

What is obvious is that the Rapist and Traitor Fucking Lost the Fucking Election.
This is probably the reason he can't get a loan for his company. Lenders don't like idiots who blow millions on bullshit and then default on the loan.

Forum List

Back