MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

This is probably the reason he can't get a loan for his company. Lenders don't like idiots who blow millions on bullshit and then default on the loan.

The man has committed to an addict's business model: depleting the resources of his business to feed his addiction.

Why would anyone else invest in that?

Nope, you fraud. Mike Lindell is what happens when try and shill your grift. You can't escape consequence.

Mike Lindell lied. And he's paying millions of dollars for his lies. And losing tens of millions more.

Every day you frauds and grifters lose a little more. As you should, for pushing your obviously false 'Big Lie'.....that years later, you still can't back up.
If you can't escape consequences Biden's whole administration is going to jail.

QAnon is an invention of the Left. You are a brainwashed idiot who thinks the people in charge give one fuck about you.

Says the fraud that's been pushing the one of the biggest political grifts in US history. Any source that you can't use to push your fake claims, you ignore.

Just like every con-man to ever live.

Its been years, Last. And not one of your lies has ever panned out. Every count, recount, lawsuit, court case, audit or investigation has come to the same conclusion:

That Biden won.

You're a fraud and you know you're lying.

The man has committed to an addict's business model: depleting the resources of his business to feed his addiction.

Why would anyone else invest in that?
Yeah. Like many of them, it's easy to feel sorry for him. His delusions are destroying him.

But anyone who keeps feeding this disaster has to be accountable. This is how he's being held accountable, I guess.

Says the fraud that's been pushing the one of the biggest political grifts in US history. Any source that you can't use to push your fake claims, you ignore.

Just like every con-man to ever live.

Its been years, Last. And not one of your lies has ever panned out. Every count, recount, lawsuit, court case, audit or investigation has come to the same conclusion:

That Biden won.

You're a fraud and you know you're lying.
You are basing everything on you have been told by those in power. They fix things to get their way. Why you cannot admit that makes you naive and more brainwashed than you truly are. They are not credible people. Period.

Yeah. Like many of them, it's easy to feel sorry for him. His delusions are destroying him.

But anyone who keeps feeding this disaster has to be accountable. This is how he's being held accountable, I guess.

I feel for Mike because he's engaged in classic addictive behaviors. This hyper focus obsession is familiar to any family member with someone recovering from addiction.

These obsession loops become hardwired into the brain, the pathways of fixation overused and super effecient. Even when you're not using.

Rock bottom for Mike is going to destroy a national brand.

In other news, one of the most significant retail outlets for MyPillow was Bed Bath and Beyond. After they cancelled MyPillow, they went bankrupt.

You are basing everything on you have been told by those in power. They fix things to get their way. Why you cannot admit that makes you naive and more brainwashed than you truly are. They are not credible people. Period.
Naive would be to buy your fraud. You grifters have turned your made up story into hundreds of millions of dollars paid by desperate rubes.

You hate the court because they deal in facts. And facts are a conman's kryptonite. You despise the standard of evidence as you can't possibly meet it.

You're a fraud, pushing a grift. And you know you're lying.

You mean anyone with a different opinion will be punished. That is not the way to convince people that you are not lying. It is just intimidation and bullying. You lying hack.

I feel for Mike because he's engaged in classic addictive behaviors. This hyper focus obsession is familiar to any family member with someone recovering from addiction.

These obsession loops become hardwired into the brain, the pathways of fixation overused and super effecient. Even when you're not using.

Rock bottom for Mike is going to destroy a national brand.
I don't know a lot about addictions, but I've been wondering about that.

I assume that an addictive personality can become addicted to various substances, but from substances to... politics? I wouldn't have thought of that.

You mean anyone with a different opinion will be punished. That is not the way to convince people that you are not lying. It is just intimidation and bullying. You lying hack.
No, that's not what I mean.

Personal attack after personal attack. Every day.

You're never going to make me as miserable as you. Sorry.

Everybody, including Grifty himself, that tried to prove that the 2020 election was compromised has gotten their ass handed to them. Just wake up to the fact that election fraud is nothing more than a grift. And send Grifty another twenty bucks

I don't know a lot about addictions, but I've been wondering about that.

I assume that an addictive personality can become addicted to various substances, but from substances to... politics? I wouldn't have thought of that.

Its an obsession loop. I once saw a recovering crank addict obsess about what kind of laundry was being washed because he was certain that he would be evicted if particular brands of underwear made it into the wash.

If it can be addictive drugs to underwear, it can absolutely be addictive drugs to politics. Entire business models are built around giving Fox News zombies dopamine hits.

Naive would be to buy your fraud. You grifters have turned your made up story into hundreds of millions of dollars paid by desperate rubes.

You hate the court because they deal in facts. And facts are a conman's kryptonite. You despise the standard of evidence as you can't possibly meet it.

You're a fraud, pushing a grift. And you know you're lying.
They did not deal with facts. They dealt with lawfare. And that conveniently gave them the latitude to dismiss cases that should have been heard. Legal tricks and lying prove nothing except that the system is totally corrupt.

Its an obsession loop. I once saw a recovering crank addict obsess about what kind of laundry was being washed because he was certain that he would be evicted if particular brands of underwear made it into the wash.

If it can be addictive drugs to underwear, it can absolutely be addictive drugs to politics. Entire business models are built around giving Fox News zombies dopamine hits.
He's just so absolutely convinced, no matter how many times he's proven wrong. I can see the obsessiveness, for sure.

Everybody, including Grifty himself, that tried to prove that the 2020 election was compromised has gotten their ass handed to them. Just wake up to the fact that election fraud is nothing more than a grift. And send Grifty another twenty bucks
They don't get their ass handed to them. They are just attacked and smeared some more. More people believe the election was stolen now than when it happened.

Last knows he's shilling lies. Which is why when one claim is proven an obvious lie, he just shifts to another. The goal is the grift. The goal is the fraud.

And these conmen will ignore anything, any source, any count, any investigation, any court ruling, any admission, if it helps them find their next mark.

Last is a conman pushing a fraud he knows is a fraud.

Forum List

Back