MyPillow is auctioning off equipment after retailers pull its products

Last knows he's shilling lies. Which is why when one claim is proven an obvious lie, he just shifts to another. The goal is the grift. The goal is the fraud.

And these conmen will ignore anything, any source, any count, any investigation, any court ruling, any admission, if it helps them find their next mark.

Last is a conman pushing a fraud he knows is a fraud.
You are projecting. It is all you have.

Ruin Bud Light? Do you have any idea how goofy that sounds? MAGAs boycotting Bud Light will last exactly as long as Fox continues to have daily reports to rile up their viewers. The day that stops, sales will return to normal, and the whole thing will just be a random blip in some accountant's spreadsheet.
Not really once you get used to drinking another brand they won't go back. Bud Light also made the trannies mad, so they screwed themselves twice.

I don't know a lot about addictions, but I've been wondering about that.

I assume that an addictive personality can become addicted to various substances, but from substances to... politics? I wouldn't have thought of that.
Anybody can get addicted to an addictive substance. Cause that's what such a substance does. It's not a moral thing. When someone gets off, it leaves a void that has to filled by something. In Lindell's case it was a drive to make his pillows. Guess he got bored with it, I don't know. He got on that orange shit and can't off

I don't know a lot about addictions, but I've been wondering about that.

I assume that an addictive personality can become addicted to various substances, but from substances to... politics? I wouldn't have thought of that.
Anybody can get addicted to an addictive substance. Cause that's what such a substance does. It's not a moral thing. When someone gets off, it leaves a void that has to filled by something. In Lindell's case it was a drive to make his pillows. Guess he got bored with it, I don't know. He got on that orange shit and can't off.

You have not proven one thing. You assholes say you have to prove nothing. Has that changed,hack?

Says the conman pushing obvious lies. Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, state mandated audit, forensic audit, official tally or law enforcement investigation has the same result.

Biden won.

Trump knows Biden won. You know Biden won. But your ilk can monetize the lies you've made up as part of one of the largest political grifts in US history. Your ilk have literally turned your con into hundreds of millions of dollars.

Which is why you HATE the courts. They require evidence. And you've got jackshit. Court is where your grifts go to die.

Anybody can get addicted to an addictive substance. Cause that's what such a substance does. It's not a moral thing. When someone gets off, it leaves a void that has to filled by something. In Lindell's case it was a drive to make his pillows. Guess he got bored with it, I don't know. He got on that orange shit and can't off
People like that just move from one obsession to the next, I presume. He had done so well, then hitched his wagon to a guy who ruins anyone who comes near him.

Which is why you HATE the courts. They require evidence. And you've got jackshit. Court is where your grifts go to die.
Probably why they constantly make claims of corruption, including Trump-appointed judges.

I still can't tell if they really believe this stuff or are just playing a part.

Anybody can get addicted to an addictive substance. Cause that's what such a substance does. It's not a moral thing. When someone gets off, it leaves a void that has to filled by something. In Lindell's case it was a drive to make his pillows. Guess he got bored with it, I don't know. He got on that orange shit and can't off.
Not a chance he is just an American who has the money to try and expose the massive fraud machine Incest Joe told us about?

I bet that thought never crossed your mind.

Probably why they constantly make claims of corruption, including Trump-appointed judges.

I still can't tell if they really believe this stuff or are just playing a part.

Oh, of course. The central tenet of ever con is that the conman is the only reliable source of information. Its a trait they share with propogandists and cult leaders.

The can't measure up in court, as they don't have evidence. They have lies they've made up. And when made up lies are offered in court, they're invariably laughed out of it.

WHich is why Last and his conman ilk HATE the courts. They despise law enforcement. They despite ANYTHING that requires evidence. As they know they can never measure up with their grift.

America is a deeply divided nation

Mostly thanks to lib aggression on woke social issues

I regret that Lindell put himself out front as much as he did

But the rules are different for libs and conservatives

He's still selling on line. We just got our order of towels the other day, actually ahead of time. We're putting together another order next month, for birthday presents.

Says the conman pushing obvious lies. Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, state mandated audit, forensic audit, official tally or law enforcement investigation has the same result.

Biden won.

Trump knows Biden won. You know Biden won. But your ilk can monetize the lies you've made up as part of one of the largest political grifts in US history. Your ilk have literally turned your con into hundreds of millions of dollars.

Those excuses just are not good enough. Congress blew it and for that the fraud will be challenged forever. Why didn't they investigate? 74 million people cheated. The investigation could have put it all to rest. That alone should convince you there was fraud.

They lost EVERY court case. Every single one. And like it or not, the courts are the end of the line in this country.

Trump appointees, republican appointees, democrat appointees, state, federal, even the Supreme Court. Its always the same.

If they require evidence, conmen like Last HATE them because they fail in them.

Each time. Every time.

Those excuses just are not good enough. Congress blew it and for that the fraud will be challenged forever. Why didn't they investigate? 74 million people cheated. The investigation could have put it all to rest. That alone should convince you there was fraud.

Says the conman, pushing a grift.

I have the election results. Its you that needs to prove them wrong. And you can't. All you can do is make up a con to monetize the gulliability of rubes into paying your ilk hundreds of millions of dollars.

You know you're lying your ass off. You know Biden won. You're a fraud and a conman.

They lost EVERY court case. Every single one. And like it or not, the courts are the end of the line in this country.

Yes; your party of gimps and criminals still have thousands of 'judges' sitting on benches all over the country. we know you're proud of your Party's putting the 'Kangaroo' in kangaroo courts. You wanted a banana republic, and you're getting one. Congratulations, moron.

Trump appointees, republican appointees, democrat appointees, state, federal, even the Supreme Court. Its always the same.

If they require evidence, conmen like Last HATE them because they fail in them.

Each time. Every time.
Then have the swing states release it. There was never the slightest bit of transparency. That is a FACT. Why?

Not a chance he is just an American who has the money to try and expose the massive fraud machine Incest Joe told us about?

I bet that thought never crossed your mind.
He doesn't. That's why he's auctioning off sewing machines. He should have dropped it long before it came to this point. He couldn't.
And for you - might as well just blow that election fraud stuff right outa your ass. Nothing will come of it that hasn't been discovered already

Forum List

Back