Myrtle Beach SC hospital: Blacks bring shot 3 yr old to ER; Then start shooting each other

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Two charged in Myrtle Beach hospital shooting just after 3-year- - WCBD-TV News Weather and Sports for Charleston SC

Wow. Sometimes you just dont have any words to explain. Hard to have the race talk Eric Holder wants. But we're trying.

A black family showed up at an emergency room with their 3 year old who had been shot. Child is in critical condition.

And shortly after arriving....the family members open fire inside the hospital and another family member is shot.

Your 3 year old is in critical from a gunshot. ENOUGH thug life shooting for the night folks!!!!!

Police said no other patients or staff were in any danger. Well...except for the flying bullets.

Youd think after a child is shot they'd be like "Yo...dats enuff shootin for tha night"

Myrtle Beach is a very nice area. It's surprising to see this happening there.

Wasn't there just a gang rape that went on, on the beach, buncha white people stood around and did nothing?

Wasn't there just a gang rape that went on, on the beach, buncha white people stood around and did nothing?

In Myrtle Beach?

Third suspect arrested in alleged Panama City gang rape - CNN.com

I think you're thinking of the Panama City gang rape on the beach. Carried out by blacks.

And yes. Many whites did nothing. Can you blame them? If white cops are demonized and even jailed for trying to stop black crime...imagine what an average joe blow would have done to.him for trying to stop it?

Last edited:

In Myrtle Beach?

I think you're thinking of the Panama City gang rape on the beach. Carried out by blacks.

And yes. Many whites did nothing. Can you blame them? If white cops are demonized and even jailed for trying to stop black crime...imagine what an average joe blow would have done to.him for trying to stop it?
Yup, I can blame them.

Of course, they should not be armed so I don't know what the left wants them to actually do...

I have to ask, why is the bystanders that are being focused on though rather than, you know, the rapist?

Oh boy and I remember Myrtle Beach for so many other reasons.:) My mother decided out of the blue she was going to take Arthur and Doug two wonderful young men to Canada to avoid the draft

Long story. Great time. Sad to hear that Myrtle Beach is a gun zone now. I used to party there every summer.

In Myrtle Beach?

You couldn't have stopped it or you would have been swarmed. I've only stepped into a few situations. Always with a gun or you are toast.

What did you want them to do? If they tried to stop it odds are they'd be dead.

They were pound fucking her on the sand and going crazy. Tell me how you were going to jump in between a whole lotta big blacks sand pounding the girl screaming with them loving every minute of it and warning every one else off.

In Myrtle Beach?

Yup, I can blame them.

Of course, they should not be armed so I don't know what the left wants them to actually do...

I have to ask, why is the bystanders that are being focused on though rather than, you know, the rapist?

Not only were the rapists black but a circle formed.

Yes. You usually take offense when a crime is being committed. Glad They Caught those bitches.

Forum List

Back