Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here’s The Meaning Behind Them…

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here's The Meaning Behind Them...

“To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace,” Welichko wrote on Facebook. “Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without ‘back-up.’ We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous you (sic) health as someone has that officers (sic) back!”

I bought a couple of officers coffee the other morning and told them thanks for all they do.
I've lost a couple of guys I knew (one a real good friend), and they DO deserve our respect for keeping us safe...

They definitely deserve our thanks.

You are in a room with a gun with two bullets, in the room with you is a lawyer, Saddam Hussein and George bush , who do you shoot?

Answer: Shoot the lawyer twice

Last edited:
That is a cool idea. I think that I am going to do that tomorrow. Is it just a single line on the curb, from the lawn to the asphalt?

That is a cool idea. I think that I am going to do that tomorrow. Is it just a single line on the curb, from the lawn to the asphalt?
blueline.jpg

Something to consider...

One thing Welichko stated is some utility companies use blue to mark water lines so some people may want to use painted rocks or blue ribbons to show support rather than painting their curb.

Something to consider...

One thing Welichko stated is some utility companies use blue to mark water lines so some people may want to use painted rocks or blue ribbons to show support rather than painting their curb.
Yeah, that occurred to me, since I have a construction background...

Anybody have any better ideas on how to do it???

Something to consider...

Maybe paint a blue ribbon?

Something to consider...

Maybe paint a blue ribbon?

This is cool also.

1024x1024.jpg
That's along with what I was thinking.

Or a blue ribbon on a porch post.

I have some sad news for the authoritarian submissive cult: the blue lines you're talking about are "scoping" indicators that trace the position of underground wiring. Yellow ones trace a sewer line. Green ones = plumbing.

I have some sad news for the authoritarian submissive cult: the blue lines you're talking about are "scoping" indicators that trace the position of underground wiring. Yellow ones trace a sewer line. Green ones = plumbing.

If you had read the entire thread it was addressed

That's why we're talking alternatives...

And blue light bulbs mean a Colts fan in Indy (although it might work someplace else)...

Ribbons???

Then make them 6 feet wide to show support and wear this t-shirt and ccw your Glock!

61JrvlblukL._UX522_.jpg

Forum List

Back