Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here’s The Meaning Behind Them…

Trust me....the police don't want you freaks backing them up. Stay home and put your gun in the safe......where it's safe. Idiots.

The last thing they need some bloated depends wearing crackas waving their guns around in their hov a rounds

No curb here, but husband is painting a blue line across the driveway, where it meets the road. We have yellow lights across the carport and under eaves to minimize bugs. Bugs are serious business here.

Something to consider...

One thing Welichko stated is some utility companies use blue to mark water lines so some people may want to use painted rocks or blue ribbons to show support rather than painting their curb.
Yeah, that occurred to me, since I have a construction background...

Anybody have any better ideas on how to do it???
There was a trend of using blue light bulbs in porch lights to advertise support for LEOs. I thought that was a great idea.

You should use a red light and watch the fun!!

Something to consider...

One thing Welichko stated is some utility companies use blue to mark water lines so some people may want to use painted rocks or blue ribbons to show support rather than painting their curb.

There was a trend of using blue light bulbs in porch lights to advertise support for LEOs. I thought that was a great idea.

You should use a red light and watch the fun!!
You should watch the support, before you run for cover...

We WILL take back the streets, and we have plenty of support from the black community...

No curb here, but husband is painting a blue line across the driveway, where it meets the road. We have yellow lights across the carport and under eaves to minimize bugs. Bugs are serious business here.
Blue lights help with bugs too. Especially the kind that zaps them.

Hah! We have one of those zappers in the gazebo. When the bottom fell out, 3 cane toads took up position every single night to get the zapped bugs when they hit the ground. Fat, lazy cane toads.

Hah! We have one of those zappers in the gazebo. When the bottom fell out, 3 cane toads took up position every single night to get the zapped bugs when they hit the ground. Fat, lazy cane toads.
They sound like Libs...

Did you name one Hillary or Bernie???

They sound like Libs...

Did you name one Hillary or Bernie???

Kermit, Hopkins and Wartimer. Jeffrey was the bumble bee who chased off wasps.

Do they go "zipppp", like a tazer???
I sure wish we had those things when I was a cop.
They're neat...
Cop Breaks Up Fight In School, Quickly (video | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here's The Meaning Behind Them...

“To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace,” Welichko wrote on Facebook. “Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without ‘back-up.’ We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous you (sic) health as someone has that officers (sic) back!”

Go ahead and give a police officer "back up" and see where that lands you.. LOL

Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here's The Meaning Behind Them...

“To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace,” Welichko wrote on Facebook. “Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without ‘back-up.’ We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous you (sic) health as someone has that officers (sic) back!”

Go ahead and give a police officer "back up" and see where that lands you.. LOL
You ever see a good friend go down from lack of community support???

Didn't think so....

Believe me, they appreciate it when people stand behind them.

We don't have curbs here. I think I might put a stripe on our mailbox at the street.
Something to consider...

we don't have curbs where i live, we have ditches to drain the snow melt and rain...but my town has no cops either so there is no one to support...

Forum List

Back