Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here’s The Meaning Behind Them…

Then make them 6 feet wide to show support and wear this t-shirt and ccw your Glock!

61JrvlblukL._UX522_.jpg
I can't CCW my S&W because I can't get a CCW permit and if I carry without one any cop who discovers it will eagerly arrest me. I am therefore unable to adequately defend myself on the streets.

Isn't that ironic?

I have some sad news for the authoritarian submissive cult: the blue lines you're talking about are "scoping" indicators that trace the position of underground wiring. Yellow ones trace a sewer line. Green ones = plumbing.
That's why we're talking alternatives...

And blue light bulbs mean a Colts fan in Indy (although it might work someplace else)...

Ribbons???

Funny that you mention this with the Colts. I have two very close family members in law enforcement so I have always had a string of small blue light in the window of the third floor. My cousin from Indiana was visiting with us in June and asked us if people gave us shit for being Colts fans in Steeler Country. I looked at her like she had five heads and asked what the hell was she talking about. lol. She informed me of their meaning in her neck of the woods. lol

Then make them 6 feet wide to show support and wear this t-shirt and ccw your Glock!

61JrvlblukL._UX522_.jpg
I can't CCW my S&W because I can't get a CCW permit and if I carry without one any cop who discovers it will eagerly arrest me. I am therefore unable to adequately defend myself on the streets.

Isn't that ironic?

Yes, your good governor can't stop the bad guys from having guns, but the good people...FUCK THEM!

we don't have curbs where i live, we have ditches to drain the snow melt and rain...but my town has no cops either so there is no one to support...
Well, hillbillies have it rough...

Ever consider moving to town???

we don't have curbs where i live, we have ditches to drain the snow melt and rain...but my town has no cops either so there is no one to support...
With no cops in your town your neighbors must be accustomed to watching out for each other and keeping an eye on things, which seems a rather interesting departure from most of this nation which is conditioned to being policed by enforcers.

How do you feel about the no cops situation? And is your town exceptionally small? How many residents?

NEVER! Never will go back to the rat race!!!

We left city life to smell the roses! you can have it! I'd rather have peace, and space,
wild life, no traffic and no crime!

here are my neighbors and friends;

P9186573.JPG

P9186576.JPG

P9186568.JPG

We left city life to smell the roses! you can have it! I'd rather have peace, and space,

P9186573.JPG

P9186576.JPG

P9186568.JPG
Tasty...

Wish I were there...

I'm an old country boy.

I actually saw bluegreen lines along the roads, I think they were spraying for weeds. Reminds me of the old "chemtrails" thing years ago. Maybe something there, maybe NOT.

With no cops in your town your neighbors must be accustomed to watching out for each other and keeping an eye on things, which seems a rather interesting departure from most of this nation which is conditioned to being policed by enforcers.

How do you feel about the no cops situation? And is your town exceptionally small? How many residents?

I've never thought twice about it....we just don't have any crime and yes, although we are mostly separated from our neighbors except one family is fairly close, but they have 125 acres, and a divorced man with two sons, (one crippled in a car accident) living 10 acres over...we do watch out for each other....we share a dirt way, that gets to all of our properties, so if there ever were a stranger on it, we would know it! We have about 1900 people in our town limits, 1200 in the winter, but there is a lot of acreage to the town.....I believe it comes to one person every 10-20 acres, or something like that....my area is probably 1 person for every 100 acres, there is lots of woods.

We don't even have schools anymore, we used to, and even have the original school house that's been kept up for the town's history's sake, from 200 plus years ago, but all our kids go to school in the town over from us...they have a couple of cops there too, but they also handle the animal shelter for the area, so I don't think they are busy :lol: ...but i believe we are suppose to call state police, or maybe the town over's police if we have some kind of problem? Honestly, I don't even know??? should try to find that out....

I'd call one of my neighbors before calling the police...

Last edited:

I've never thought twice about it....we just don't have any crime and yes, although we are mostly separated from our neighbors except one family is fairly close, but they have 125 acres, and a divorced man with two sons, (one crippled in a car accident) living 10 acres over...we do watch out for each other....we share a dirt way, that gets to all of our properties, so if there ever were a stranger on it, we would know it! We have about 1900 people in our town limits, 1200 in the winter, but there is a lot of acreage to the town.....I believe it comes to one person every 10-20 acres, or something like that....

We don't even have schools anymore, we used to, and even have the original school house that's been kept up for the town's history's sake, from 200 plus years ago, but all our kids go to school in the town over from us...they have a couple of cops there too, but they also handle the animal shelter for the area, so I don't think they are busy :lol: ...but i believe we are suppose to call state police, or maybe the town over's police if we have some kind of problem? Honestly, I don't even know??? should try to find that out....

Darn, girl...

Sounds ideal!!!

I've never thought twice about it....we just don't have any crime and yes, although we are mostly separated from our neighbors except one family is fairly close, but they have 125 acres, and a divorced man with two sons, (one crippled in a car accident) living 10 acres over...we do watch out for each other....we share a dirt way, that gets to all of our properties, so if there ever were a stranger on it, we would know it! We have about 1900 people in our town limits, 1200 in the winter, but there is a lot of acreage to the town.....I believe it comes to one person every 10-20 acres, or something like that....

When I was growing up, sounds weird, we didn't have to call the police. Everyone knew right from wrong, sounds corny and old fashioned, liberals didn't tell us what to think and say.

We have 3 sets of cops in my neck of the woods: parish, city and state. They are all over the place. I've got about 5 cop cars that live within spitting distance, one of them 2 doors down. Our firemen are mostly volunteer and firehouses are as plentiful as churches and bars (that means there are a LOT). The National Guard Armory is close, and we see NG in uniform frequently. People here still want to serve and protect, and the others still say "Thank you" to the ones who do.

Drive an hour SE or NW and its thug central. I worry how long we will remain the city I love.

When I was growing up, sounds weird, we didn't have to call the police. Everyone knew right from wrong, sounds corny and old fashioned, liberals didn't tell us what to think and say.
That's how it is here.

though I will say, as far as some ridiculous town ordinances or state ordinances or silly rules or regs, my neighbors tell me....that they believe as long as you don't get caught, you haven't committed a crime! :lol:

I think it a lovely idea.

We don't have curbs or sidewalks either, but I am considering painting a thin blue line along the rain gutter. Or maybe paint the garage trim blue. Hell..paint the mailbox blue!

We have a substation for the Sheriff Dept.

Donser, even the camnmit
We have 3 sets of cops in my neck of the woods: parish, city and state. They are all over the place. I've got about 5 cop cars that live within spitting distance, one of them 2 doors down. Our firemen are mostly volunteer and firehouses are as plentiful as churches and bars (that means there are a LOT). The National Guard Armory is close, and we see NG in uniform frequently. People here still want to serve and protect, and the others still say "Thank you" to the ones who do.

Drive an hour SE or NW and its thug central. I worry how long we will remain the city I love.

A parish? let me guess: blacks are involved . Their high crime rate is absolved somehow through dream logic, Black lives mater? likes matter

N'awlins???

New Orleans SLANGUAGE

P9186573.JPG

P9186576.JPG

P9186568.JPG
Tasty...

Wish I were there...

I'm an old country boy.
Don't you be eating my friends!!!

We have 7 wild apple trees on our property, and a couple in the meadow across the way, and this time of the year, the deer come out of the woods to eat the apples....I have pictures from last year with as many as 10 of them in my yard going back and forth to the different apple trees....my neighbor Josh, passes them eating the apples...going to his property, and he makes certain to thank me every year, for fattening the deer up for him! I always tell him, don't you be shooting my deer and he laughs at me!!!!

Forum List

Back