Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here’s The Meaning Behind Them…

I have some sad news for the authoritarian submissive cult: the blue lines you're talking about are "scoping" indicators that trace the position of underground wiring. Yellow ones trace a sewer line. Green ones = plumbing.

MikeK, you fucking moron! Why don't you figure shit out before opening your stupid mouth?!?

Hate to say this, but I hope it doesn't make those people targets.
Post one of these, too...

I have one...
634177m.jpg

Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here's The Meaning Behind Them...

“To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace,” Welichko wrote on Facebook. “Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without ‘back-up.’ We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous you (sic) health as someone has that officers (sic) back!”
They line up with the water meters in the property.

I think it's to give the water company employee a heads up to where the meter is so he or she can find it and read it faster.

Mysterious Blue Lines Are Appearing On Curbs Across America. Here's The Meaning Behind Them...

“To all law enforcement who see this line, know that the residents of this home appreciate your service and dedication to keeping the peace,” Welichko wrote on Facebook. “Know that when you enter the neighborhood and see these lines that you are not alone or without ‘back-up.’ We do not need the media to make our voices of support for our police and emergency services heard (though it would be nice). Lastly, if you are in my neighborhood and mean to harm a member of law enforcement, know that decision may be hazardous you (sic) health as someone has that officers (sic) back!”
They line up with the water meters in the property.

I think it's to give the water company employee a heads up to where the meter is so he or she can find it and read it faster.
That's why we're looking for alternatives...

I've worked construction, and that point hit me immediately.

If you add red and white to the blue it could be a sign that Dims are not welcome in the neighborhood.

Just say'in

Trust me....the police don't want you freaks backing them up. Stay home and put your gun in the safe......where its safe. Idiots.

Last edited:
Something to consider...

One thing Welichko stated is some utility companies use blue to mark water lines so some people may want to use painted rocks or blue ribbons to show support rather than painting their curb.
Yeah, that occurred to me, since I have a construction background...

Anybody have any better ideas on how to do it???
There was a trend of using blue light bulbs in porch lights to advertise support for LEOs. I thought that was a great idea.

Something to consider...

One thing Welichko stated is some utility companies use blue to mark water lines so some people may want to use painted rocks or blue ribbons to show support rather than painting their curb.
Yeah, that occurred to me, since I have a construction background...

Anybody have any better ideas on how to do it???
There was a trend of using blue light bulbs in porch lights to advertise support for LEOs. I thought that was a great idea.
Brain fart...

Blue ribbon on your car radio antenna...

Forum List

Back