🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mystery Illness, My Foot! Everyone knows why kids are getting sick!

Everybody knows why this is happening. It's because of all those illegal kids coming across the Southern Border.

Hey, dumbass. How come it isn't in a single border state? How come "those illegal kids" aren't the ones in the hospitals?

You little bigoted retard.

Who's the dumbass, a lot of those kids are being moved to other states!

Revealed: Where 37,000 illegal immigrant children have been released to 'guardians' across America - and where the feds are hiding tens of thousands more
  • 37,477 illegal immigrant children were handed over to relatives or other 'guardians' this year in 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
  • US government says 66,127 were apprehended so far, leaving tens of thousands languishing in 116 temporary shelters across 16 states
  • The Obama administration is stonewalling Freedom Of Information Act requests for information about contracts it issues to run the facilities
  • One Texas charity has received more than $280 million this year in federal funds to house the children, mostly from Central American countries
Read more: Where 37k illegal immigrant children have been released to guardians across America Mail Online

1409849614284_wps_2_Title_Where_are_the_child.jpg

You were saying????????? Who's the dumbass now!
Your own map shows the border states got the vast majority of foreign born kids. And yet no cases of the mystery illness in any of those states, idiot.

If it originated with them, they would be the majority of hospitalized kids, and that would be in the news.

Everybody knows why this is happening. It's because of all those illegal kids coming across the Southern Border. Viruses don't respect borders, indeed!

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

And your partisan demagoguery and hysteria is ridiculous.

24estib.jpg

No correlation, dumbass. If it was from the immigrant kids, then Central America would be experiencing it, big-time, right now, and our outbreak would have begun in Texas, Florida, and/or California.

Everybody knows why this is happening. It's because of all those illegal kids coming across the Southern Border.

Hey, dumbass. How come it isn't in a single border state? How come "those illegal kids" aren't the ones in the hospitals?

Who's the dumbass, a lot of those kids are being moved to other states!

Revealed: Where 37,000 illegal immigrant children have been released to 'guardians' across America - and where the feds are hiding tens of thousands more
  • 37,477 illegal immigrant children were handed over to relatives or other 'guardians' this year in 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
  • US government says 66,127 were apprehended so far, leaving tens of thousands languishing in 116 temporary shelters across 16 states
  • The Obama administration is stonewalling Freedom Of Information Act requests for information about contracts it issues to run the facilities
  • One Texas charity has received more than $280 million this year in federal funds to house the children, mostly from Central American countries
Read more: Where 37k illegal immigrant children have been released to guardians across America Mail Online

You were saying????????? Who's the dumbass now!
Your own map shows the border states got the vast majority of foreign born kids. And yet no cases of the mystery illness in any of those states, idiot.

If it originated with them, they would be the majority of hospitalized kids, and that would be in the news.

You claimed no kids had been moved. YOU WERE WRONG.

Those kids are all over the country. Yet, somehow ONLY the border states count when it comes to disease?

But you already got owned, so you can keep screaming bigot. It won't cover for the obvious.

When the next outbreak happens to kids and the next and the next and the next, what will you say then?

At least we have Obamacare????

:lol:

If it was from the immigrant kids, then Central America would be experiencing it, big-time, right now, and our outbreak would have begun in Texas, Florida, and/or California.

and now TPS is going to go 10 pages of her posting that image because thats all she has, because she thinks that is proof enough of her retarded premise

If it was from the immigrant kids, then Central America would be experiencing it, big-time, right now, and our outbreak would have begun in Texas, Florida, and/or California.

How do you know there isn't? Problem is, it wouldn't be considered and "outbreak" there anymore than scabies, lice or any of the other diseases they have. That's par for the course in the third world, unforunately.

and now TPS is going to go 10 pages of her posting that image because thats all she has, because she thinks that is proof enough of her retarded premise

You're just pissed off, that I owned you so badly, because YOU claimed the kids weren't anywhere else but the borders states. YOU WERE WRONG AND YOU GOT OWNED.

Whine some more!

Please show a correlation between the 37,000 guardians and the sick kids.

Good luck with that.

You're just pissed off, that I owned you so badly, because YOU claimed the kids weren't anywhere else but the borders states. YOU WERE WRONG AND YOU GOT OWNED.

Whine some more!

Still hysterically screaming, I see.

How do you know there isn't? Problem is, it wouldn't be considered and "outbreak" there anymore than scabies, lice or any of the other diseases they have. That's par for the course in the third world, unforunately.
Your ignorance has no bottom. Amazing.

You truly are a little bigoted retard.

If I'm the one that's such a retard, how come I'm kicking your ass so bad? What's that say about you libs? :lol:

Your ignorance has no bottom. Amazing.

You truly are a little bigoted retard.

In other words you can't answer, because you know I owned you again. So, all you can do is scream racist like every other liberal losing an argument.

If I'm such a retard, how come it's you that's getting your ass kicked?

You will also find that these illnesses target kids of certain genetic makeup in a more deadly manner. My daughter who is American Indian is really susceptible to respiratory viruses.

I'm thrilled with the fact that we're hosting diseased children from across the border, and even more thrilled that she'll be attending school with them.

Whine some more!

well thats not what i said. Why would our government ship kids that are sick without treating them first? Of course you still have to prove how these kids are the source. Which you can't.

Forum List

Back