🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mystery Illness, My Foot! Everyone knows why kids are getting sick!

I can't wait for the senators' kids in Maryland to bring hookworms and lice home to mommy and daddy.

They'll enjoy that.

Oh and scabies. It's always a treat to deal with scabies in the school system.

Liberals do NOT want parents to think this open border thing is going to make American kids sick. They don't need angry mothers voting for conservatives who support closing the border.

So they are going to go just hysterical in this thread screaming all kinds of things. What they can't do is tell how us how come this outbreak is in 10 states now and climbing.

1409849614284_wps_2_Title_Where_are_the_child.jpg

24estib.jpg

No correlation, dumbass.

No correlation my ass!!!!

There are 403 of those kids in Ohio alone!!!!

Yet there is no correlation?

You are so full of it!

Keep on screaming!

:lol:
It appears that you are the one hysterically screaming.

It isn't hysterical if it's true, honey!

If this were the first time for this to happen I might agree with you, but it's not...I caught the illness going around and I can say that I have had it at least 3 times in 20 years...

Unidentified Respiratory Virus Likely to Hit Kids Across Country - ABC News

Everybody knows why this is happening. It's because of all those illegal kids coming across the Southern Border. Viruses don't respect borders, indeed!

Obama has encouraged this and facilitated all those kids flooding our schools and they are surprised that American kids are now getting sick????????

It's been well documented that a lot of these kids were carrying scabies and other diseases when they crossed the border and they wouldn't screen these kids.

You can call me hard hearted for not wanting diseased children in our schools, but hey liberals if you care DONATE YOUR MONEY TO HAVE THESE KIDS TREATED IN THEIR COUNTRIES!

you're a moron.

Lots of Christians give money help third world children.

But there is nothing compassionate about bringing these kids here, no screening, NO TREATMENT, and then EXPOSING AMERICAN KIDS TO THE SAME DISEASES!

That's not compassionate at all! Does Obama care that our kids are going to get these diseases? NO! Do Democrats care?

NO! All they care about is getting that amnesty so they can get all those illegals to become Democrat voters. That is all they care about.

Mystery illness, my ass!

If this were the first time for this to happen I might agree with you, but it's not...I caught the illness going around and I can say that I have had it at least 3 times in 20 years...

Going across 10 states and climbing? Try again!

Everybody knows why this is happening. It's because of all those illegal kids coming across the Southern Border. Viruses don't respect borders, indeed!

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

And your partisan demagoguery and hysteria is ridiculous.
^ that

^ that

Liberals are down to one words responses now.

When do they finally go silent and hope no one else's kid gets sick?

Be very quiet. I'm hunting for liberals who can refute the op. It's soooooooooooo quiet . . . . .

Oh liberals! Where did you go? Warriors!!!!! Come out and play!!!!!!!!! Warriors, come out and play!!!!!!!!

TPS must be covering LGS's shift.

Seriously though. Jump to conclusions much?

hookworms lice scabies and chicken pox were NEVER seen in this country before the Mexican kids came....just ask any RW idiot.

^ that

Liberals are down to one words responses now.

When do they finally go silent and hope no one else's kid gets sick?

Liberals love it when kids get sick. They see it as *thinning the herd* and view it in a positive light.

hookworms lice scabies and chicken pox were NEVER seen in this country before the Mexican kids came....just ask any RW idiot.

Who said that?

But...you will notice that the schools with the highest incidence of worms, lice, scabies...and now the lovely respiratory entovirus...just happen to have a thriving illegal population.

But they are treated and is a MINOR problem.

It is not a widespread problem going across 10 states.

And besides this is NOT hookwork or lice. It's a respiratory disease that is spreading, 10 states and climbing.

the article clearly defines "borders" as STATE borders and associated the spread with back to SCHOOL time, not immigrants ..

Forum List

Back