MYSTERY Surrounding RUTH BADER GINSBURG HEALTH"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media pushed for TRUMP's medical records to be public and fully reported on, so shouldn't the same apply to SCOTUS justices, especially if they are in poor health and not showing up for work?
If RBG was a conservative the left would be screaming everyday about her health and demanding she step down, the media would be staked out at her residence reporting on every movement and visitor. The lack of media concern on RBG specifically when a movie was just released about her is a red flag that she is in failing health.
Still waiting for a credible medical record on Trump

230 lbs? My ass

Why are you worried about his weight? LOL. Who cares.

It's very obvious the Dems are trying to hide how bad her health really is. I always crack up when Leftards keep insisting that judges are impartial and unbiased in their decisions.

So if they're so impartial then why are they freaking out over the implications of Ginsburg not able to serve?
How bad is it?

You are outraged over a sick judge but could care less about a vacant seat for over a year

That's funny. i don't see outrage at all. I see a lot of glib humor and some mild chiding of how hypocritical you progressive loons are, but i don't see a bit of outrage.

But, if you didn't have hyperbole you wouldn't be able to make even the slightest argument, right lefty looney?

The media pushed for TRUMP's medical records to be public and fully reported on, so shouldn't the same apply to SCOTUS justices, especially if they are in poor health and not showing up for work?
If RBG was a conservative the left would be screaming everyday about her health and demanding she step down, the media would be staked out at her residence reporting on every movement and visitor. The lack of media concern on RBG specifically when a movie was just released about her is a red flag that she is in failing health.
Still waiting for a credible medical record on Trump

230 lbs? My ass
your ass is 230lbs???thats friggen huge

Lots of conspiracy folks are speculating. I guess the point is, how can someone in a position of importance to average American citizen taxpayers who knows she is not able to function still be in a position of importance? Is Ruth Buzzy an insane egotist? Is Ruth Buzzy even qualified to drive a car for that matter? Point being, the ugly ass nutcase, anti-White should be forced to resign assuming she is actually still alive.

Last edited:
Not to brag but I played this live at gigs before all the venues pretty much dried up the past few years in CT. Super easy. Our drummer (normally a guitarist and vocalist in other bands) did the vocals.

The people have the right to know if Ginsberg is able to perform her duties. What a machilvelian swamp that is. I believe whether it is a decade or a few decades, that our government will kill people. A lot of people.

The people have the right to know if Ginsberg is able to perform her duties. What a machilvelian swamp that is. I believe whether it is a decade or a few decades, that our government will kill people. A lot of people.
Why would they kill lots of people and what does that have to do with RBG?

Not to brag but I played this live at gigs before all the venues pretty much dried up the past few years in CT. Super easy. Our drummer (normally a guitarist and vocalist in other bands) did the vocals.

And you sucked at it just like you suck as a human.

if you do covers, you should still be good. the ones really hurting are original bands.

I wonder if when she finally shows herself in public the many people on USMB speculating that she's dead will admit that they're fucking retarded.

Lots of conspiracy folks are speculating.

Conspiracy theorists were sure Hillary would be dead before the 2016 elections. Fast forward over two years, and they're crying about how active she still is.

Conspiracy theorists are retarded. :lol:

Dead.

We should demand proof that bitch can still fog a mirror or Trump appoints her replacement in 30 days.

Go ahead and demand. No one cares. All you will find out is how utterly non relevant you are. :laugh:
So you should be delighted then to prove him wrong? Why is it nobody is proving these “conspiracy theorists” wrong when it comes to her status?

I wonder if when she finally shows herself in public the many people on USMB speculating that she's dead will admit that they're fucking retarded.
Why is it not one reporter is allowed an interview to confirm one way or another?

At this point it’s obstructing justice.

I would just remind my conservative brothers and sisters that if she were a conservative justice we'd be cheering for her to continue working.

Lots of conspiracy folks are speculating. I guess the point is, how can someone in a position of importance to average American citizen taxpayers who knows she is not able to function still be in a position of importance? Is Ruth Buzzy an insane egotist? Is Ruth Buzzy even qualified to drive a car for that matter? Point being, the ugly ass nutcase, anti-White should be forced to resign assuming she is actually still alive.

Whose Ruth Buzzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back