🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

It amazes me why Roudy posts lies here everday, gets caught, and then just carries on as if nothing ever happened.

It does make me wonder if the stupidity and dishonesty are deliberate.....what would that mean, I wonder?

LOL, I just read the thread and he refused to be honest about those points you made. Other than that all I saw from him was name calling. You sure won that debate....:thup:

Let all 3 religions pray in the Temple mount. Without violence.

case closed.

you are nice Lipush---but unrealistic

I know its all wishful thinking, but I believe that's the right way.

All monotheistic religions believe they are the ones to cherish the temple mount most, and I believe that we waste so much energy and blood on bad bahaviour in the place, no matter who does it. It's such a waste, and if there is a possibility to put a red line and decide that all behave nicely or ALL hooligans thrown out into a tiny cell, believe me, in matter of 1 month all visitors will learn to behave and respect one another.

It’s only since the Jews have been in control, that all faiths have the freedom to visit their holy places, however you can't completely control how people act

BIK -

I don't know why he does it. Day after day, the same old lies - followed by the same old meltdowns when he gets caught.

It's bizarre.

BIK -

I don't know why he does it. Day after day, the same old lies - followed by the same old meltdowns when he gets caught.

It's bizarre.

As long as it will suit their agenda they will accept as fact without looking into what they say regardless of whether it has any truth in it........:cool:

It’s only since the Jews have been in control, that all faiths have the freedom to visit their holy places, however you can't completely control how people act

This is isn't strictly true - access to Temple Mount is at least partially controlled by Palestine authorities, and access to various Christian monuments is at least partially controlled by relevent authorities of each church.

It is not unknown for Greek and Russian Orthodox priests to slug it out in the church when issues arise.

On the upside, as a tourist most sites are open all year round without any major issues. I think it's a credit to all of the churches involved and to Israeli and Palestinian authorities that access is as good as it is.

you are nice Lipush---but unrealistic

I know its all wishful thinking, but I believe that's the right way.

All monotheistic religions believe they are the ones to cherish the temple mount most, and I believe that we waste so much energy and blood on bad bahaviour in the place, no matter who does it. It's such a waste, and if there is a possibility to put a red line and decide that all behave nicely or ALL hooligans thrown out into a tiny cell, believe me, in matter of 1 month all visitors will learn to behave and respect one another.

In that case, we need to set a bunch of rules and make sure all follow them, and that they know what'll happen once they DON'T follow.

This is isn't strictly true - access to Temple Mount is at least partially controlled by Palestine authorities, and access to various Christian monuments is at least partially controlled by relevent authorities of each church.

It is not unknown for Greek and Russian Orthodox priests to slug it out in the church when issues arise.

On the upside, as a tourist most sites are open all year round without any major issues. I think it's a credit to all of the churches involved and to Israeli and Palestinian authorities that access is as good as it is.

The Palestinians have longed ago complained about our "filthy" presence, and the fact that it's DIRTY and should not take place in their holy sites.

If it was up to them? We would have seen our holy places in Jerusalem only in photos.:doubt:

Before 67' Jews were not allowed to visit their holy sites..Get it straight

The Palestinians have longed ago complained about our "filthy" presence, and the fact that it's DIRTY and should not take place in their holy sites.

If it was up to them? We would have seen our holy places in Jerusalem only in photos.:doubt:

Really? As far as I remember, Palestinians complain when you disrespect their holy sites and walk in with shoes and the Israeli army for the sole purpose of mocking them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enT0-OnpPHM]Arab Denial of the Existence of the Temple and a Jewish Historical Connection to Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

That could be - but I can only say that as a tourist I've never had any problem visiting Islamic sites in Jerusalem.

Oh wow, a Israeli said so, so that must be true. Look, I watched a youtube video. I'm smart. All the evidence right there.

Really? As far as I remember, Palestinians complain when you disrespect their holy sites and walk in with shoes and the Israeli army for the sole purpose of mocking them.

In case you've missed-

Are your Palestinians lecturers THAT ignorant when they say we have NO CONNECTION AT ALL the the LAST remains of the HOLY TEMPLE???

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

That could be - but I can only say that as a tourist I've never had any problem visiting Islamic sites in Jerusalem.

F'course not.

Why would you?

It will be visiting the Jewish sites which will have a little struggle with visiting, if our holy sites wll be in Palestinian hands.

Typical irrelevant videos posted by you. Just scrap up one or two people, disregard the Islamic stance on Jerusalem. The widely accepted stance by Islamic scholars. Just show one or two guys saying something that has no meaning, while the Israeli army controls who gets to worship where, and often times denies access to many people to worship. You poor little bunnies, playin victim all the time I see. So tell me why I'm not allowed any access to Jerusalem by the Israeli government, yes me personally.

Palestinian Christians and Muslims have to get permits from the Israeli government to visit holy sites. Yet Lipush makes it sound as if Palestinians prevent Israelis from going to their holy sites.

BIK -

It's bizarre.
Are you talking in the mirror now? Oh I forgot, you're talking to another ignorant donkey like yourself.

Show us how Arabs go back to Jerusalem to the Stone Ages. And while you're at it, tell us the Islamo-Nazi lie that because some Jews negotiated with the Nazis to save some Jewish lives, that adds up to having the same level of collaboration as the MUSLIMS had and specifically the Mufti of Jerusalem.

Admit that you lied and now you're accusing others to cover up your own bullcrap. In posts 1 to 1000.

Typical irrelevant videos posted by you. Just scrap up one or two people, disregard the Islamic stance on Jerusalem. The widely accepted stance by Islamic scholars. Just show one or two guys saying something that has no meaning, while the Israeli army controls who gets to worship where, and often times denies access to many people to worship. You poor little bunnies, playin victim all the time I see. So tell me why I'm not allowed any access to Jerusalem by the Israeli government, yes me personally.
The reason Jews, Christians and Muslim animals get to worship is because Jews are tolerant and in control of the security. Whereas Muslims have proven exactly the opposite. That is exactly why Christians and Bahaiis feel totally okay with letting Jews provide the security of those site. Muslims should always be thankful that Jews allow them to have control of their holy site. And don't forget that, Abdul.

Last edited:
Do you actually believe your lies? I've been to several Islamic countries, Egypt for example, has hundreds if not thousands of churches just in Cairo alone. Which I saw in person. Just because you say something doesn't mean it's true.

Forum List

Back