🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Typical irrelevant videos posted by you. Just scrap up one or two people, disregard the Islamic stance on Jerusalem. The widely accepted stance by Islamic scholars. Just show one or two guys saying something that has no meaning, while the Israeli army controls who gets to worship where, and often times denies access to many people to worship. You poor little bunnies, playin victim all the time I see. So tell me why I'm not allowed any access to Jerusalem by the Israeli government, yes me personally.

And you can thank your brothers for that fact. Their bullying is ruining it for the rest of your people. Look for the answers at home.

Roudy -

What do you get out of deliberatiely misleading people here?

Why not post with a little integrity, and stick to subjects you know something about?

Jesus man, you've never even BEEN to any of these places!

You ever been to the moon? Next time it comes out I'll just pretend it isn't there because you've never been there. Dumb ass.

Roudy's Lies #3

The Islamic claim to Jerusalem is false - There were no mosques in Jerusalem in 632 c.e. at the death of Muhammad... Jerusalem was [then] a Christian-occupied city.

Actually, there was no mosque in Mecca in 632 either.

So apparently, Mecca is not an Islamic city.

Brilliant.
Actually there were THREE MOSQUES in Mecca in 632, you fucking lying MORON. And, and additional five more built BEFORE the Al Aqsa (built in 705), in places such as India 628, Tunisia 670 which are definitely "farther" than Jerusalem.

Let me know when you're done eating shit and exposing yourself as an ignorant liar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_mosques_in_the_world

Quba Mosque, Medina , Saudi Arabia 622 Sunni Oldest mosque site, but building largely rebuilt in late 20th century.

Al-Masjid al-Nabawi, Medina, Saudi Arabia, 622, Islam Site of pilgrimage. Contains Muhammad's tomb. Largely rebuilt and greatly enlarged in late 20th century, whilst retaining at its heart the earlier construction of the Ottomans, and landmark green dome.

Masjid al-Qiblatain, Medina Saudi Arabia, 623, Sunni Mosque of the two Qiblas

Last edited:
Actually there were THREE MOSQUES in Mecca in 632, you fucking lying MORON.

They are in Medina, genius - NOT MECCA.

You have to laugh, but on the other hand.....there is something tragic about seeing such ignorance flaunted with such pride.

Last edited:
Roudy -

What do you get out of deliberatiely misleading people here?

Why not post with a little integrity, and stick to subjects you know something about?

Jesus man, you've never even BEEN to any of these places!

You ever been to the moon? Next time it comes out I'll just pretend it isn't there because you've never been there. Dumb ass.
That's his favorite shtick. He disqualifies other posters simply based on their having been to a place or not. Not that it works, it that's all he's got, false accusations, lies, and arrogance.

You have to laugh, but on the other hand.....there is something tragic about seeing such ignorance flaunted with such pride.

It's intentional, lots of Israelis act as if they arrogant. But they aren't, it's intentional. I've lived with Israelis back in 2004 for 6 months.

Last edited:

Try to follow, you stupid fuck. The reason Jerusalem is "said" to be important to Muslims is although Mohammad never set foot there, the claim is that his "spirit" ascended from this so called "farthest mosque", according to the Koran. But at the time there was no mosque in Jerusalem. Which means it could not have been Jerusalem. PERIOD.

Mecca and Medina are where Mohammad spent most of his time terrorizing, stealing, raiding caravans, and raping people. It is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT if there was a mosque there at the time of his death. Which, by the way, there still was a mosque in Mecca BEFORE Al Aqsa in 638.

Wow, did you get dropped on your head or thrown at the wall as a child? LOL

Last edited:
He disqualifies other posters simply based on their having been to a place or not

Absolutely, I do.

To me it's just common sense - if you haven't been to Beirut, don't try and tell the rest of us what it is like, when most of us have been there.

It's like telling someone what a movie is like when they have seen it and you haven't.

Last edited:

It's intentional, lots of Israelis act as if they arrogant. But they aren't, it's intentional. I've lived with Israelis back in 2004 for 6 months.

I always enjoyed the company of Israelis in Israel, and found most of them warm, educated and welcoming. I also found their views on the conflict often generous, tolerant and very well-informed.

Basically the opposite of Roudy, then.

Eh donkey boy...I'm not Israeli.

He disqualifies other posters simply based on their having been to a place or not

Absolutely, I do.

To me it's just common sense - if you haven't been to Beirut, don't try and tell the rest of us what it is like, when most of us have been there.

It's like telling someone what a movie is like when they have seen it and you haven't.
Oh okay, continue to display your ignorance then. Ha ha ha.

I always enjoyed the company of Israelis in Israel, and found most of them warm, educated and welcoming. I also found their views on the conflict often generous, tolerant and very well-informed.

Basically the opposite of Roudy, then.
Are you claiming that you are like the Israelis? Ha ha ha!

Do Israelis think Jews "collaborated" with the Nazis by negotiating to save Jewish lives from the gas chambers as you do? Or would that be Neo Nazis and ignorant Islamic donkeys that spread lies and anti semetism?

NO need to answer that question!

What? Sometimes I never understand the things you post.......:cool:. You have all these crazy thoughts in your head.

Eh donkey boy...I'm not Israeli.

Yes....I think we knew that.

An Israeli would know that Mecca and Medina are different places.
I didn't compare There being no mosque in Mecca to Jerusalem, YOU DID.

Zmal (donkey in arabic), no mosque in Jerusalem when Mohammad died, yes or no. THe Al Aqsa claim is false just like most of the shit that Mohammad made up. Aren't you a Muslim? Does your Koran say that his spirit rose from a mosque or not? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Do Israelis think Jews "collaborated" with the Nazis by negotiating to save Jewish lives from the gas chambers as you do?

Most people rely on facts, Roudy. And the collaboration that took place in Budapest is a fact.

I was actually told the full story in Israel, by a Hungarian Jew, as it happens.

Of course you wouldn't know about it, because we both know you have 0 interest in this topic beyond hatred and racism, but that doesn't mean other people know more.

Forum List

Back