🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

1) The Islamic claim to the Temple Mount is very recent - Jerusalem's role as "The Third Holiest Site in Islam" in mainstream Islamic writings does not precede the 1930s. It was created by the grand mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini.

2) The Islamic claim to Jerusalem is false - There were no mosques in Jerusalem in 632 c.e. at the death of Muhammad... Jerusalem was [then] a Christian-occupied city. The muslim "claim" to Jerusalem is allegedly based on what is written in the koran, which although does not mention Jerusalem even once, nevertheless talks of the "furthest mosque" (in Sura 17:1) Is there any foundation to the muslim argument that this "furthest mosque" (al-masujidi al-aqsa) refers to what is today called the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem? The answer is, NO!

3) The present Arabic name of Jerusalem is "Al-Quds"... but "Al-Quds" is an abbreviation for "The Jewish Temple"!
The Arabic name for Jerusalem is "Al-QuDS" (The Holy), which is abbreviation for another Arabic name used for Jerusalem until the last century, "Bayt al-MaQDeS" (The Holy House), since the 10th century c.e. The name "Bayt al-MaQDeS" is a translation of the Hebrew "Beyt ha-MiKDaSH", which means "House of Holiness", "Temple". But Islam has no Temple, only the Jews did. Thus the Arabic name for Jerusalem makes no reference to Muhammad's alleged trip to Heaven, but rather refers to the Jewish Temple!
In fact, it can be seen that significant Islamic interest in the Temple Mount does not precede the Six-Day War in 1967.

Did you know that the Roman Puppet, Herod the Great who built the second Temple with Roman Taxes and engineering was not a Jew? He coverted to Judaism. Besides, the Muslims built that Mosque on empty land, they did not tear down the Temple. And did you know that before the Hebrews killed all the Cannanites, a Temple to Baal stood there?

Many religions who succeed another build their holy places on top of the previous inhabitants.

Roudy I am STILL waiting for saigon to explain to me just who were the
"ARABS" living in jerusalem -----in the stone age. a bit about them.....
their language, what they called themselves ------their concepts of their
origin or their "founding myths" etc ANYTHING ----even a hint about
their cuisine and by what criteria were they "arabs"? I wonder if they
worshipped the meteor in mecca as did the pre islamic arabs ----uhm ----back
'home' in arabia ?
I'm more into the theory, IRosie, that we all came out of Africa. People can send in samples of their DNA to confirm this. No doubt some of these people migrated to the Arabian Peninsula and then were eventually called Arabs. Eventually these Arabs left the Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries.

Skulls confirm we're all out of Africa | Reuters

1) The Islamic claim to the Temple Mount is very recent - Jerusalem's role as "The Third Holiest Site in Islam" in mainstream Islamic writings does not precede the 1930s. It was created by the grand mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini.

2) The Islamic claim to Jerusalem is false - There were no mosques in Jerusalem in 632 c.e. at the death of Muhammad... Jerusalem was [then] a Christian-occupied city. The muslim "claim" to Jerusalem is allegedly based on what is written in the koran, which although does not mention Jerusalem even once, nevertheless talks of the "furthest mosque" (in Sura 17:1) Is there any foundation to the muslim argument that this "furthest mosque" (al-masujidi al-aqsa) refers to what is today called the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem? The answer is, NO!

3) The present Arabic name of Jerusalem is "Al-Quds"... but "Al-Quds" is an abbreviation for "The Jewish Temple"!
The Arabic name for Jerusalem is "Al-QuDS" (The Holy), which is abbreviation for another Arabic name used for Jerusalem until the last century, "Bayt al-MaQDeS" (The Holy House), since the 10th century c.e. The name "Bayt al-MaQDeS" is a translation of the Hebrew "Beyt ha-MiKDaSH", which means "House of Holiness", "Temple". But Islam has no Temple, only the Jews did. Thus the Arabic name for Jerusalem makes no reference to Muhammad's alleged trip to Heaven, but rather refers to the Jewish Temple!
In fact, it can be seen that significant Islamic interest in the Temple Mount does not precede the Six-Day War in 1967.

Did you know that the Roman Puppet, Herod the Great who built the second Temple with Roman Taxes and engineering was not a Jew? He coverted to Judaism. Besides, the Muslims built that Mosque on empty land, they did not tear down the Temple. And did you know that before the Hebrews killed all the Cannanites, a Temple to Baal stood there?

Many religions who succeed another build their holy places on top of the previous inhabitants.
Well sir, when the Sons of Manesseh tear down that pigsty to build the Third Temple, we'll find out what's under the foundation,won't we?

I certainly would like to be around if Phillip told some Hindus or Buddhists this snd see the reaction on their faces. In fact, there is a site on the Internet that Phillip, if he were interested, could find put up by a Hindu giving a list of many of the Hindu temples destroyed by the Muslims and mosques built on top of the sites.

Islam is a hijacking and bad version of Judaism and Christianity, it did not succeed it. Look at it's followers and the way they live, and then tell us who still lives like Medieval 7th century cavemen and who has moved on into the future.

As it happens, that's not collaboration or anywhere even close to collaboration on the same level that the Mufti declared himself a Nazi and created armies to fight side by side with the Nazis. Only a fucking idiot would make such a comparison.

Unfortunately, that makes Hannah Arendt and Raul Hillberg "fucking idiots". Both use the term "collaboration". As does the UK National Education Service...

Collaboration

Very soon after Hitler came to power in Germany, the Hungarian government attempted to build an alliance with Nazi Germany.

In September 1938, following the German annexation of the Sudetenland area of Czechoslovakia, a portion of the area was given to Hungary in order to build relations between the two nations. Over the next 3 years, as Germany invaded and controlled countries surrounding Hungary, Germany gave Hungary possession of other lands. By March 1941, the Jewish population in Hungarian controlled land had reached in excess of 725,000.

Hungary's allegiance with Nazi Germany - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

And the European Jewish Times

During the past decade and a half since the fall of Communism and the dismemberment of the Soviet Union, one of the important aspects of the history of the Holocaust which has received renewed attention, is the issue of local collaboration with the Nazis.

SHALOM

There are two definitions with collaborate

No, there are not two definitions. If there were, you would have posted definitions.

Not only have you have claimed that Raul Hillberg is a "fucking idiot", and that Hannah Arendt is a "fucking idiot" - you have also been caught in your 5th lie on this one thread.

Even by your standards - isn't this getting a bit silly?

How do you think sensible Jewish and Israeli people feel when they see you spreading lies here day afte day, and doing EXACTLY what Nazis like Holston need and want you to do?

In short - why are you enabling an empowering Fascism?

Last edited:
Roudy I am STILL waiting for saigon to explain to me just who were the Arabs
?

No, you are not waiting for me to explain. If you were, you'd have seen the explanation. You are refusing to listen.

You know perfectly well that you will swallow whatever shit Roudy tells you, because you lack the balls, the honesty or the intelligence to ask yourself why he posts things both he and you know to be false.

Read back through the thread, and a very clear explanaition was given - you will ignore it.

Last edited:
As it happens, that's not collaboration or anywhere even close to collaboration on the same level that the Mufti declared himself a Nazi and created armies to fight side by side with the Nazis. Only a fucking idiot would make such a comparison.

Unfortunately, that makes Hannah Arendt and Raul Hillberg "fucking idiots". Both use the term "collaboration". As does the UK National Education Service...

Collaboration

Very soon after Hitler came to power in Germany, the Hungarian government attempted to build an alliance with Nazi Germany.

In September 1938, following the German annexation of the Sudetenland area of Czechoslovakia, a portion of the area was given to Hungary in order to build relations between the two nations. Over the next 3 years, as Germany invaded and controlled countries surrounding Hungary, Germany gave Hungary possession of other lands. By March 1941, the Jewish population in Hungarian controlled land had reached in excess of 725,000.

Hungary's allegiance with Nazi Germany - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

And the European Jewish Times

During the past decade and a half since the fall of Communism and the dismemberment of the Soviet Union, one of the important aspects of the history of the Holocaust which has received renewed attention, is the issue of local collaboration with the Nazis.

SHALOM

There are two definitions with collaborate

No, there are not two definitions. If there were, you would have posted definitions.

Not only have you have claimed that Raul Hillberg is a "fucking idiot", and that Hannah Arendt is a "fucking idiot" - you have also been caught in your 5th lie on this one thread.

Even by your standards - isn't this getting a bit silly?

How do you think sensible Jewish and Israeli people feel when they see you spreading lies here day afte day, and doing EXACTLY what Nazis like Holston need and want you to do?

In short - why are you enabling an empowering Fascism?
Pompous ass thou art.

Hossfly -

Anti-Semitism will only disapear from this board when people lke you start standing up to people like Roudy.
Roudy's my homeboy, sugah.

No, he's more like the guy who costs you your home.

If you think what the Israeli people need is someone to lie about their history and discredit their historians - I can't agree with you.

Gullibility is not your friend.

Hossfly -

Anti-Semitism will only disapear from this board when people lke you start standing up to people like Roudy.
Roudy's my homeboy, sugah.

No, he's more like the guy who costs you your home.

If you think what the Israeli people need is someone to lie about their history and discredit their historians - I can't agree with you.

Gullibility is not your friend.
I'll take that chance. It's a sure bet.

Roudy I am STILL waiting for saigon to explain to me just who were the Arabs
?

No, you are not waiting for me to explain. If you were, you'd have seen the explanation. You are refusing to listen.

You know perfectly well that you will swallow whatever shit Roudy tells you, because you lack the balls, the honesty or the intelligence to ask yourself why he posts things both he and you know to be false.

Read back through the thread, and a very clear explanaition was given - you will ignore it.
Geezus what a WHINER! I'm no proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one. And I'm going to stop calling you an idiot, it's beginning to insult all the stupid people out there.

Someone up there must have a sense of humor because YOU ARE A JOKE. LOL

Roudy -

Having a sense of humour and finding your deliberate attempts to distort and undermine Israeli history funny are two different things.

Catching you out in no less than five lies on one single thread is funny. Your inevitable hate-filled meltdowns when trapped are hilarious.

Your inability to be honest or to admit error is tragic.

saigon >>> "LIES LIES LIES" ----
ok what 'lies" Saigon?--
saigon -"how should I know"?

Last edited:
saigon >>> "LIES LIES LIES" ----ok what 'lies" Saigon---"how should I know"?

Check Roudy's "facts" with some reasonable, mainstream source.

It took me about 10 seconds on google to prove that he was lying about Al Aqsa not have been important to Muslims before the 1930's.

There must have been 20 sources like encyclopedias and general history book which explain the real history, so you can ignore any kind of blog or political site of any persuasion.

If you check JEWISH historians like Raul Hilberg and Hannah Arendt you'll see he was lying about the collaboration between Nazis and Hungarian Jews. Why would you believe Roudy and not two of the most highly regarded Jewish historians of all time?

I have read all your sources. Your are an idiot.
of course jews NEGOTIATED WITH SHIT LIKE YOU---
cops negotiate with the mafia too. MOST nations of the world
are extinct----NEGOTIATION with shit like you is how jews survived
shit like you
Jews continue to talk to shit---it is the basis of jewish HUMOR<<< make a deal
with a lump or shit------then come home and laugh about it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back