Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Do Israelis think Jews "collaborated" with the Nazis by negotiating to save Jewish lives from the gas chambers as you do?

Most people rely on facts, Roudy. And the collaboration that took place in Budapest is a fact.

I was actually told the full story in Israel, by a Hungarian Jew, as it happens.

Of course you wouldn't know about it, because we both know you have 0 interest in this topic beyond hatred and racism, but that doesn't mean other people know more.
As it happens, that's not collaboration or anywhere even close to collaboration on the same level that the Mufti declared himself a Nazi and created armies to fight side by side with the Nazis. Only a fucking idiot would make such a comparison.

Roudy bases his OP claim based on a blog owned by an Italian,
What is Imninalu.net?

Memorium for the Israeli singer, with background, discography, and related links.. The owner of the site is Alexandro Revello. Im Ninalu.
Imninalu.net - The Voice of Heaven - Ofrah Haza - From Alexandro Revello | Hosting Analysis #900,132
Baz ke to goh khordi bacheh kooni.

Look, take a ticket and stand in line, at this time I'm busy feeding Saigooon and Because KnowsJackshit some poop.

As it happens, that's not collaboration or anywhere even close to collaboration on the same level that the Mufti declared himself a Nazi and created armies to fight side by side with the Nazis. Only a fucking idiot would make such a comparison.

Unfortunately, that makes Hannah Arendt and Raul Hillberg "fucking idiots". Both use the term "collaboration". As does the UK National Education Service...

Collaboration

Very soon after Hitler came to power in Germany, the Hungarian government attempted to build an alliance with Nazi Germany.

In September 1938, following the German annexation of the Sudetenland area of Czechoslovakia, a portion of the area was given to Hungary in order to build relations between the two nations. Over the next 3 years, as Germany invaded and controlled countries surrounding Hungary, Germany gave Hungary possession of other lands. By March 1941, the Jewish population in Hungarian controlled land had reached in excess of 725,000.

Hungary's allegiance with Nazi Germany - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

And the European Jewish Times

During the past decade and a half since the fall of Communism and the dismemberment of the Soviet Union, one of the important aspects of the history of the Holocaust which has received renewed attention, is the issue of local collaboration with the Nazis.

http://www.shalom-magazine.com/Article.php?id=420312

I didn't get a reply to this....puzzling....

Last edited:
Roudy bases his OP claim based on a blog owned by an Italian,

I noticed that.

Whether Roudy believed any of the utter shit when he posted it is debatable - I tend to think that he knew it was worthless when he posted it, but I could be wrong.

The fact that he apparently thought Mecca and Medina were the same place (they are about 400 kms apart) suggests he would believe almost anything at all.

Do Israelis think Jews "collaborated" with the Nazis by negotiating to save Jewish lives from the gas chambers as you do?

Most people rely on facts, Roudy. And the collaboration that took place in Budapest is a fact.

I was actually told the full story in Israel, by a Hungarian Jew, as it happens.

Of course you wouldn't know about it, because we both know you have 0 interest in this topic beyond hatred and racism, but that doesn't mean other people know more.
We can watch this video about Edwin Black speaking about his book The Transfer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk24LXer8kw]Edwin Black: 25th Anniversary of Transfer Agreement Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

However, Edwin Black would also like you to push this book. I don't think this one made the hate sites yet.

EDWIN BLACK ON C-SPAN: THE FARHUD: THE ROOTS OF THE ARAB-NAZI ALLIANCE DURING WWII??. |

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it

-- Omar Khayyam

Jews have been making "deals" with nazi pigs since the time rome occupied
Israel/Judea------an early COLLABORATOR was Josephus Flavius In fact ---'nazi pigs could just as well term Queen esther of Persia a collaborator as
refer to the persons involved in the transfer agreememt "collaborators"
-----and no doubt---nazi pigs do so refer to her. Joseph "collaborated"
with the Pharoah of egypt-----

all of this stuff is simply a negative reaction to the fact that thousands of nations over the past 4000 years have become extinct but despite the best
efforts of the nazi/amalekim pigs-----fews have survived so it must be because
THEY HAVE EVIL WAYS now go away saigon

Edwin Black another man without a salary who sings for his supper
LOL---"INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER, AUTHOR" aka
no job ---no salary----try to write and say that which SELLS

Edwin Black another man without a salary who sings for his supper
LOL---"INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER, AUTHOR" aka
no job ---no salary----try to write and say that which SELLS
I think you are mistaken about Edwin Black. I am sure, IRosie, that you are aware that The Transfer is a very favorite of the hate sites, probably because they couldn't stand to see some Jews rescued from the Nazis and would rather have seen these Jews die in the concentration camps. All that Edwin Black is trying to explain is why and what happened, not the baloney you see on the hate sites about this book. That is probably why he went on to write his book

Recounting ?Farhud? tha... JPost - Features - Insights & Features

In 1940, representatives of the underground Zionist group Lehi met with von Hentig to propose direct military cooperation with the Nazis for the continuation of the transfer of European Jews to Palestine
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh boy another righteous person who tried to save the Jews from the gas chambers. Let's review your beloved Nazi Muslim's credentials one more time:

Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

Copy%20of%20meets%20Croat%20Nazi%20A_Artukovic%20and%20M_Budak_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Hussseini meets Croat Nazi A.Artukovic and M,Budak, planning Serbian genocide.

4-Husseini-nazi_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini with one of his Nazi Muslim Troops - 1943 Hanzar SS Division.

Husseini-Hilter-Berlin.jpg

Berlin-1942
Amin Al Husseini spends WWII by Hitler's side.

troops_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini inspecting Nazi Muslim troops - 1943

5-poster_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Nazi propaganda poster featuring Amin Al Husseini recruiting young Muslims.

new5_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini Head of SS Muslim Hanzar Division

2-mufti2_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Amin Al Husseini in Berlin during World War II.

1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Bosnian Nazi Muslim Flag under Amin Al Husseini - 1943

prayer_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

Muslim Nazi troops in traditional Muslim prayer -1943

1941: Amin Al-Husseini in Berlin meets [xxiii] with Adolf Hitler [xxiv] and is active in the decision to exterminate all Jews through the infamous Final Solution [xxv] . Hitler was reportedly content with deporting the Jews out of Europe to Palestine. Husseini perceived this as a threat to his stronghold in Palestine and pushed successfully for the extermination of the European Jews.

1941: April 25th. Amin Al-Husseini is made chief architect [xxvii] of Nazi offensive in Bosnia: Serbian-Cyrillic alphabet outlawed. Orthodox Serbs forced to wear Blue armband. Jewish Serbs forced to wear Yellow armband.

While in Bosnia, Amin Al-Husseini takes the title “Protector of Islam”. One hundred thousand (100,000) Bosnian Muslims join the Nazi ranks. They seek Nazi approval to establish autonomous Nazi protectorate for Bosnian Muslims.

Amin Al-Husseini approves the Pejani Plan, calling for the extermination of the Serbian population. Nazi Germany refuses to implement the Pejani plan.

Bosnian ethnic cleansing under Amin al Husseini:
. Orthodox Christian Serbs: 200,000 killed
. Jewish Bosnians: 22,000 killed
. Gypsies: over 40,000 killed

1942: Amin Al-Husseini intervenes personally with Nazi High Command to block Red Cross offer of exchanging 10,000 Jewish children for Nazi prisoners of war. They will die in Hitler’s gas chambers.

1943: Mufti becomes close friend of Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS (Nazi Officers). Amin Al-Husseini is given a private tour of Aushwitz death camp by Himmler[xxxiii], where he insists on seeing first-hand the murder of Europe’s Jews.

Nice Guy, eh? LOL

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it

-- Omar Khayyam
If there was tax on brains you'd get a rebate.
IRS

If there was tax on brains you would not be taxed at all
Well, that would still be better than you, dumbass! Ha ha ha.

Great example of the "intellect" that goes into being a rabid Palestinian supporter.

Roudy I am STILL waiting for saigon to explain to me just who were the
"ARABS" living in jerusalem -----in the stone age. a bit about them.....
their language, what they called themselves ------their concepts of their
origin or their "founding myths" etc ANYTHING ----even a hint about
their cuisine and by what criteria were they "arabs"? I wonder if they
worshipped the meteor in mecca as did the pre islamic arabs ----uhm ----back
'home' in arabia ?

Unfortunately, that makes Hannah Arendt and Raul Hillberg "fucking idiots". Both use the term "collaboration". As does the UK National Education Service...

Collaboration

Very soon after Hitler came to power in Germany, the Hungarian government attempted to build an alliance with Nazi Germany.

In September 1938, following the German annexation of the Sudetenland area of Czechoslovakia, a portion of the area was given to Hungary in order to build relations between the two nations. Over the next 3 years, as Germany invaded and controlled countries surrounding Hungary, Germany gave Hungary possession of other lands. By March 1941, the Jewish population in Hungarian controlled land had reached in excess of 725,000.

Hungary's allegiance with Nazi Germany - Key Stage 3 - The Holocaust Explained

And the European Jewish Times

During the past decade and a half since the fall of Communism and the dismemberment of the Soviet Union, one of the important aspects of the history of the Holocaust which has received renewed attention, is the issue of local collaboration with the Nazis.

SHALOM
There are two definitions with collaborate, one which does not apply to what the Jews did in order to save lives. The first one is when you "work with" or "cooperate" usually with an "enemy nation" to reach some kind of agreement or compromise, which is what the Jews and many nations that fought with the Nazis did, including the US and England.

The second, is what the Arab Mufti and Muslims in general did, as in JOIN, FIGHT SIDE BY SIDE WITH, ASSIST, AND ABET the Nazis.

Obviously there is a huge difference between the two, and despite your futile efforts they are not comparable, or anywhere close to it. Good job displaying the stupid irrational mindset of a Islamist lover though.

Roudy-----do not be distressed semantics and emotionally
charged words and fraudulent use thereof is the bread and butter of GENOCIDAL FILTH ----they struggle --using any means ----
including the most obscene to create libels-----because LIBELS
underlie ever genocide, pogrom and lynching ----their
only joy of course the term COLLABORATION has
all sorts of shades of meanings------and useful in OBSCENE INUENDO
t is those kinds of terms that islamo nazi pigs NEED IN SUPPORT OF THEIR FILTH. Notice the word ABDUCTION as used by the islamo nazi dogs and sluts on this board. The arrest of so called "palestinians' in the act of violent attack is called "abduction"
---whereas the across the border grabbing of an Israeli soldier
who was standing around doing virtually nothing in a time of
NO ONGOING VIOLENCE is termed ----in the mosques
"CAPTURE OF AN ENEMY COMBATANT"
Islamo nazi pigs indict themselves with the filth of their
very own mouths and keyboards and the shit they mumble
and call "SALAT"

Roudy I am STILL waiting for saigon to explain to me just who were the
"ARABS" living in jerusalem -----in the stone age. a bit about them.....
their language, what they called themselves ------their concepts of their
origin or their "founding myths" etc ANYTHING ----even a hint about
their cuisine and by what criteria were they "arabs"? I wonder if they
worshipped the meteor in mecca as did the pre islamic arabs ----uhm ----back
'home' in arabia ?
Don't hold your breath irose. He'll come back at you with more of his irrelevant bullshit. If you think about it, Jerusalem might even belong to the Missing Link in the Hominids that scientists keep talking about.

However I don't think Saigooooon has fully evolved into the Homo Erectus or Homo Neanderthalensis yet. From the way he posts, I am pretty sure he's still a little half ape. LOL

Saigooooon on a 'puter: "Arabs go back to the Bronze Age in Jerusalem!" And "Jews collaborated with the Nazis!" and "me no lie, you lie!":

tumblr_lrap6q3DrL1qfpz3so1_500.jpg

Roudy-----do not be distressed semantics and emotionally
charged words and fraudulent use thereof is the bread and butter of GENOCIDAL FILTH ----they struggle --using any means ----
including the most obscene to create libels-----because LIBELS
underlie ever genocide, pogrom and lynching ----their
only joy of course the term COLLABORATION has
all sorts of shades of meanings------and useful in OBSCENE INUENDO
t is those kinds of terms that islamo nazi pigs NEED IN SUPPORT OF THEIR FILTH. Notice the word ABDUCTION as used by the islamo nazi dogs and sluts on this board. The arrest of so called "palestinians' in the act of violent attack is called "abduction"
---whereas the across the border grabbing of an Israeli soldier
who was standing around doing virtually nothing in a time of
NO ONGOING VIOLENCE is termed ----in the mosques
"CAPTURE OF AN ENEMY COMBATANT"
Islamo nazi pigs indict themselves with the filth of their
very own mouths and keyboards and the shit they mumble
and call "SALAT"
He is quite entertaining though...I have to admit. It's funny watching someone so ignorant yet with such an inflated ego eat his underwear while you make a fool of him. LOL

Forum List

Back