🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Jerusalem is important to muslims in the same way NEW YORK and the WORLD TRADE CENTER is important to muslims-----important target of conquest. When Muhummad was
alive ----an important target of conquest was JEWISH YATHRIB------he was so eager to OWN
it that he ordered his own dead carcass buried there ----at which point the whole city became
a "HOLY MUSLIM SITE" -----thus he "conquored" the jews of arabia in his own fevered mind.

for the record----jews never sold Yathrib to the muslims and, therefore, STILL OWN IT

Good video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMolLriAkQ]No Mosque at Ground Zero - YouTube[/ame]

Who knows Jroc,we could all be Muslims in a thousand years,stranger things have happened,you only have to look at the UK to see how things have changed so rapidly in the past 40 years.......

what I find hard to comprehend is the Muslim population in the UK is around 4.6% yet the number of mosques is amazing.......

in 1972 there were 266,000 Muslims in the UK with 30 Mosques.....by 2010 there were 2,869,000 Muslims in the UK with 1500 Mosques.....there must be well over 3,000,000 today .steve......anyhow you and I won't be around to witness it all.

Last edited:
Rosie -

Is there an adult at home who can read and write help you with your posting?

Let me guve you a clue - in WWII, Nazis and Jews were NOT in the same side. Hence, you implying that Jewish hisorians were Nazis makes no more sense than any if your other posts.

Last edited:
I have read all your sources. Your are an idiot.
of course jews NEGOTIATED WITH SHIT LIKE YOU---
cops negotiate with the mafia too. MOST nations of the world
are extinct----NEGOTIATION with shit like you is how jews survived
shit like you
Jews continue to talk to shit---it is the basis of jewish HUMOR<<< make a deal
with a lump or shit------then come home and laugh about it

You're so pathetic and abnormal.

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

1) The Islamic claim to the Temple Mount is very recent - Jerusalem's role as "The Third Holiest Site in Islam" in mainstream Islamic writings does not precede the 1930s. It was created by the grand mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini.

2) The Islamic claim to Jerusalem is false - There were no mosques in Jerusalem in 632 c.e. at the death of Muhammad... Jerusalem was [then] a Christian-occupied city. The muslim "claim" to Jerusalem is allegedly based on what is written in the koran, which although does not mention Jerusalem even once, nevertheless talks of the "furthest mosque" (in Sura 17:1) Is there any foundation to the muslim argument that this "furthest mosque" (al-masujidi al-aqsa) refers to what is today called the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem? The answer is, NO!

3) The present Arabic name of Jerusalem is "Al-Quds"... but "Al-Quds" is an abbreviation for "The Jewish Temple"!
The Arabic name for Jerusalem is "Al-QuDS" (The Holy), which is abbreviation for another Arabic name used for Jerusalem until the last century, "Bayt al-MaQDeS" (The Holy House), since the 10th century c.e. The name "Bayt al-MaQDeS" is a translation of the Hebrew "Beyt ha-MiKDaSH", which means "House of Holiness", "Temple". But Islam has no Temple, only the Jews did. Thus the Arabic name for Jerusalem makes no reference to Muhammad's alleged trip to Heaven, but rather refers to the Jewish Temple!
In fact, it can be seen that significant Islamic interest in the Temple Mount does not precede the Six-Day War in 1967.

Did you know that the Roman Puppet, Herod the Great who built the second Temple with Roman Taxes and engineering was not a Jew? He coverted to Judaism. Besides, the Muslims built that Mosque on empty land, they did not tear down the Temple. And did you know that before the Hebrews killed all the Cannanites, a Temple to Baal stood there?

Many religions who succeed another build their holy places on top of the previous inhabitants.
Well sir, when the Sons of Manesseh tear down that pigsty to build the Third Temple, we'll find out what's under the foundation,won't we?

FEAR the IDIOT! If that ever happens 400 million Arabs with clubs will overrun Israel and club her to death...

shit like you

Hi Because,there is something very Sad when a person degenerates mentally like poor Rosie has above.

I as a human feel that I should reach out to Rosie,what do you reckon BIK,could it be one step beyond !!!!!?????????steve

Did you know that the Roman Puppet, Herod the Great who built the second Temple with Roman Taxes and engineering was not a Jew? He coverted to Judaism. Besides, the Muslims built that Mosque on empty land, they did not tear down the Temple. And did you know that before the Hebrews killed all the Cannanites, a Temple to Baal stood there?

Many religions who succeed another build their holy places on top of the previous inhabitants.
Well sir, when the Sons of Manesseh tear down that pigsty to build the Third Temple, we'll find out what's under the foundation,won't we?

FEAR the IDIOT! If that ever happens 400 m8illion Arabs with clubs will overrun Israel and club her to death...

Housefly doesn't follow things, he doesn't know of a Rabbi who died a few years ago and spelled out the Messiah, in which some people said was Jesus in Hebrew and he said he will come shortly after Ariel Sharon dies. Sharon is still being kept alive. But this housefly guy doesn't even know that Jewish scholars in israel are closely following Islamic prophecies regarding some things. Like the one were a battle in the Holy Land will take place and in Arabic it says it will be face to face fighting with light weapons, and in Arabic it says there will be this certain tree. Turns out this tree is built at every household.

shit like you

Hi Because,there is something very Sad when a person degenerates mentally like poor Rosie has above.

I as a human feel that I should reach out to Rosie,what do you reckon BIK,could it be one step beyond !!!!!?????????steve

Do you think it's intentional or it's a mental state? .....:cool:

Reach out it is.....:eusa_angel:

shit like you

i have and do actually look for a reason to say something nice to her, but have only been able to do so once in all my time here.

Methinks it is mental and for that reason I shall reach out.steve:cool:

you're so pathetic and abnormal.

hi because,there is something very sad when a person degenerates mentally like poor rosie has above.

I as a human feel that i should reach out to rosie,what do you reckon bik,could it be one step beyond !!!!!?????????steve

i have and do actually look for a reason to say something nice to her, but have only been able to do so once in all my time here.

:d

maybe ask her to tell us her story, or better, challange her to tell us her story without all the slurs and hatred. i mean, all those "foul mouthed, slutty catholic school girls" could just become "catholic school girls."

hi because,there is something very sad when a person degenerates mentally like poor rosie has above.

I as a human feel that i should reach out to rosie,what do you reckon bik,could it be one step beyond !!!!!?????????steve

:d

yeah...i have to try harder. there is a pattern to her posts.

her own peeps really should be the ones to jump in...those other than roudy...now there'd a good influence for you...LOL.

the very best arguements that Liq and Deach have against
the clear and factual refutation of their absurd revisionist
histories is ----- "YOU ARE CRAZY" as a response to those
who successfully refute their silly statements

the very best arguements that Liq and Deach have against
the clear and factual refutation of their absurd revisionist
histories is ----- "YOU ARE CRAZY" as a response to those
who successfully refute their silly statements

And this has nothing to do with you apparently confusing Jews with Nazis on one of your recent meltdowns, I suppose.

How could anyone read that stuff and NOT think you were crazy?

If there was tax on brains you would not be taxed at all
Well, that would still be better than you, dumbass! Ha ha ha.

Great example of the "intellect" that goes into being a rabid Palestinian supporter.

A Rebate comes from money you have already paid in:eusa_whistle:
Yeah? Do your bosses pay your taxes in your payroll check for your toilet cleaning services? I heard you sued them once because the toilet seat hit you on your head as you were drinking from it.

Roudy -

Having a sense of humour and finding your deliberate attempts to distort and undermine Israeli history funny are two different things.

Catching you out in no less than five lies on one single thread is funny. Your inevitable hate-filled meltdowns when trapped are hilarious.

Your inability to be honest or to admit error is tragic.
I'm sorry you may have mistaken me with someone who gives a shit about arguing with a person who displays signs of mental retardation. All you have done is whine and complain about so called lies, while LYING YOURSELF. I Noticed its the usual scumbags and Jew haters are the only ones that come to your defense.

saigon >>> "LIES LIES LIES" ----
ok what 'lies" Saigon?--
saigon -"how should I know"?
He's like a fucking retarded parrot.

LIES! SQUAWK! LIES! SQUAWK!
Saigoooon wanna cracka? Ha ha ha.

maybe ask her to tell us her story, or better, challange her to tell us her story without all the slurs and hatred. i mean, all those "foul mouthed, slutty catholic school girls" could just become "catholic school girls."
Dontcha love it when Nazi asswipe Squeal becomes the "morality police"? Ha ha ha.

shit like you
Well said rosie, although I didn't like the part where you insulted shit by comparing it to Saigooooon. LOL

FEAR the IDIOT! If that ever happens 400 m8illion Arabs with clubs will overrun Israel and club her to death...

Housefly doesn't follow things, he doesn't know of a Rabbi who died a few years ago and spelled out the Messiah, in which some people said was Jesus in Hebrew and he said he will come shortly after Ariel Sharon dies. Sharon is still being kept alive. But this housefly guy doesn't even know that Jewish scholars in israel are closely following Islamic prophecies regarding some things. Like the one were a battle in the Holy Land will take place and in Arabic it says it will be face to face fighting with light weapons, and in Arabic it says there will be this certain tree. Turns out this tree is built at every household.
Donkey boy, please keep your Islamic fantasies and masturbations about end days when the trees help the Muslims slaughter Jews to yourself. Khara kalb. LOL.

Forum List

Back