🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

the very best arguements that Liq and Deach have against
the clear and factual refutation of their absurd revisionist
histories is ----- "YOU ARE CRAZY" as a response to those
who successfully refute their silly statements

And this has nothing to do with you apparently confusing Jews with Nazis on one of your recent meltdowns, I suppose.

How could anyone read that stuff and NOT think you were crazy?

Ask me or anyone else if we give two shits what you think of what you have to say... :cool:

Confusing Jews with Nazis ?? LOL. I see that all the time on this board from Pro Palestinians like yourself. There is nothing more disgusting than comparing Jewish people to Nazis. By doing so, you are spitting on the graves of the millions of Jews who were slaughtered.
Let me ask you a question. When you turn on the news, and you see ISrael is there and THRIVING on a daily basis, do you cry??? Don't be afraid to tell me, I won't say anything.

FEAR the IDIOT! If that ever happens 400 m8illion Arabs with clubs will overrun Israel and club her to death...

Housefly doesn't follow things, he doesn't know of a Rabbi who died a few years ago and spelled out the Messiah, in which some people said was Jesus in Hebrew and he said he will come shortly after Ariel Sharon dies. Sharon is still being kept alive. But this housefly guy doesn't even know that Jewish scholars in israel are closely following Islamic prophecies regarding some things. Like the one were a battle in the Holy Land will take place and in Arabic it says it will be face to face fighting with light weapons, and in Arabic it says there will be this certain tree. Turns out this tree is built at every household.
Donkey boy, please keep your Islamic fantasies and masturbations about end days when the trees help the Muslims slaughter Jews to yourself. Khara kalb. LOL.

Remind him what the Koran says about Israel Roudy :D

Housefly doesn't follow things, he doesn't know of a Rabbi who died a few years ago and spelled out the Messiah, in which some people said was Jesus in Hebrew and he said he will come shortly after Ariel Sharon dies. Sharon is still being kept alive. But this housefly guy doesn't even know that Jewish scholars in israel are closely following Islamic prophecies regarding some things. Like the one were a battle in the Holy Land will take place and in Arabic it says it will be face to face fighting with light weapons, and in Arabic it says there will be this certain tree. Turns out this tree is built at every household.
Donkey boy, please keep your Islamic fantasies and masturbations about end days when the trees help the Muslims slaughter Jews to yourself. Khara kalb. LOL.

Maybe I should also remind him what the Koran says about "Palestine". NOTHING. LOL.

Confusing Jews with Nazis ?? LOL. I see that all the time on this board from Pro Palestinians like yourself. There is nothing more disgusting than comparing Jewish people to Nazis. By doing so, you are spitting on the graves of the millions of Jews who were slaughtered.
Let me ask you a question. When you turn on the news, and you see ISrael is there and THRIVING on a daily basis, do you cry??? Don't be afraid to tell me, I won't say anything.

Perhaps this is a good time to mention that I have lived in Israel, and am firmly pro-Israeli.

It really amazes me how many posters on this board are so lost in this topic they have no idea who is on what "side"

However - you still have some way to go to beat Rosie calling Jewish historians Raul Hillberg and Hannah Arendt "Nazis" Even Roudy only called them "fucking liars".

Maybe I should also remind him what the Koran says about "Palestine". NOTHING. LOL.

Really???? Well then you obviously haven't read the Koran that I did Roudy ! Go to your local library, and in the fairytale section, you will find a copy of the Islamo Nazi Koran. Lots of mention of Palestine there ;)
Then of course, there's the actual Koran hahahaha

Perhaps this is a good time to mention that I have lived in Israel, and am firmly pro-Israeli.

It really amazes me how many posters on this board are so lost in this topic they have no idea who is on what "side"

However - you still have some way to go to beat Rosie calling Jewish historians Raul Hillberg and Hannah Arendt "Nazis" Even Roudy only called them "fucking liars".

Ummm, not sure if serious....

And that has exactly WHAT do with anything? Most Jews have been to Israel, many times.

Keep talking, shithead, someday you'll say something intelligent.

Last edited:
Toastman -

The main problem I found in Israel with the Palestinian issues is that both sides tend to portray themselves as innocent, and as victims. Both sides complain about how the other side attack them - while attacking the other side and saying they had no choice. After a year in Israel I began to get tired of both sides exaggerating and sometimes simply lying about simple historical facts.

What I figured is that the conflict can end only when Palestinans are ready to describe what they do as terror, and to stop asking for Israel to disappear, for instance. Both sides need to be honest about history, and accept fact as fact.

What bugs me about people like Roudy and Rosie is that they are stuck in a mindset of brainless racism; in which any lie is acceptable and fine providing it is about Arabs. They are then the first to whine about anti-Semitic posters - at least one of whom sites Roudy as a reason to post here.

Roudy and Rosie don't live in Israel - but they have no problem playing their part if ensuring the conflict continune. They are not the people who pay the price for their hatred and racism - ordinary Israeli people are the ones who actually face the wrath of Palestinians on a daily basis. When I read some of Roudy's posts - well, I'd say I understand where some of that pathological Palestinian hatred and racism comes from.

Last edited:
Ummm, not sure if serious....

Totally serious - I lived just east of Qiryat Shemonah and am happy to post pictures of myself there.

I also studied Middle Eastern History in Israel, in Hadera.

Well I'm not doubting that you lived and studied there, but the posts I've read from you don't really show that you are Pro Israeli. Could be I'm confusing you with someone else, my bad

Well I'm not doubting that you lived and studied there, but the posts I've read from you don't really show that you are Pro Israeli. Could be I'm confusing you with someone else, my bad

No problem - it happens.

Roudy tends to assume anyone interested in actual facts must be a sabre-brandishing member of the Taliban, but the truth is not usually quite so colourful.

for the record saigon is calling jebusites "arabs" In fact jebusites
like amorites and edomites and dozens of other ancent nations in the
area later called palestine----are extinct. Humans being humans---there
is no question that there is admixture of human DNA stemming from
the jebusites in the "gene pool" over there----but nations being nations---
some become extinct It is not clear when the jebusites
disappeared entirely as a nation-----but they are not there anymore.
Interestingly enough---based on no evidence whatsoever---some arab
muslims have decide to be "DESCENDED FROM JEBUSITES" who, like
Adam and Noah and Jesus ----were MUSLIMS

Toastman -

The main problem I found in Israel with the Palestinian issues is that both sides tend to portray themselves as innocent, and as victims. Both sides complain about how the other side attack them - while attacking the other side and saying they had no choice. After a year in Israel I began to get tired of both sides exaggerating and sometimes simply lying about simple historical facts.

What I figured is that the conflict can end only when Palestinans are ready to describe what they do as terror, and to stop asking for Israel to disappear, for instance. Both sides need to be honest about history, and accept fact as fact.

What bugs me about people like Roudy and Rosie is that they are stuck in a mindset of brainless racism; in which any lie is acceptable and fine providing it is about Arabs. They are then the first to whine about anti-Semitic posters - at least one of whom sites Roudy as a reason to post here.

Roudy and Rosie don't live in Israel - but they have no problem playing their part if ensuring the conflict continune. They are not the people who pay the price for their hatred and racism - ordinary Israeli people are the ones who actually face the wrath of Palestinians on a daily basis. When I read some of Roudy's posts - well, I'd say I understand where some of that pathological Palestinian hatred and racism comes from.

I respectfully disagree with your last statement. I believe that Palestinians hatred for Jews and Israelis comes from immense propaganda spewed into the minds of Palestinians combined with the teaching of and bringing up of young Palestinian kids to teach their kids and their kids to despise Israelis. I see it as a poisoned generation. I'm not saying all Palestinians feel this way, but in my opinion, most of them do, and until their parents teach their kids that Israel is a state and Jews are a people who do want peace, then I don't see this conflict being resolved. Just my opinion

I respectfully disagree with your last statement. I believe that Palestinians hatred for Jews and Israelis comes from immense propaganda spewed into the minds of Palestinians combined with the teaching of and bringing up of young Palestinian kids to teach their kids and their kids to despise Israelis. I see it as a poisoned generation. I'm not saying all Palestinians feel this way, but in my opinion, most of them do, and until their parents teach their kids that Israel is a state and Jews are a people who do want peace, then I don't see this conflict being resolved. Just my opinion

Certainly a lot of Palestinians hate.

I've met a lot of Palestinians who I thought were great people and good parents and who only want peace, but I couldn't say if they are really a majority. I'd call it about 50/50 based on people I've met and research that I've read, but I don't disagree with your comment about a posioned generation.

The problem is that some of that anger is justified. I don't condone or accept violence in any way shape or form or against anyone at all, but I totally understand Palestinian anger at they way they are treated.

Having lived with the thread of violence I of course think Israel must defend itself, but to my mind they have completely gone the wrong direction since about 1980 and the Lebanon War. There, for the first time, Israel went from defending to attacking - and in doing so they lost their moral footing. They became what they claim to despise.

I still believe peace is possible, but it is now a conflict between an adult, mature nation and a child, a disheartened group of Palestinians. It is up to Israel to essentially accept victory, and make an honorable peace. Instead, too many Israelis simply want to crush the Palestinians into dust.

for the record saigon is calling jebusites "arabs" In fact jebusites

People who live in Akko and Jericho and Nablus today can establish using genetics, that they are unequivocally related to the people who lived in those towns 3,000 years ago.

The names are irrelevent - where are the Prussians, the Genoans, the Venetians or the Piedmontese today?

They became known as Germans and Italians - still the same people on the same land.

Messiah mystery follows death of mystical rabbi

When Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri died in February 2006, somewhere between the age of 106 to possibly 117, 300,000 attended his funeral in Jerusalem.

The Baghdad-born kabbalist had gained notoriety around the world for issuing apocalyptic warnings and for saying he personally met the long-awaited Jewish Messiah in November 2003.

Before Kaduri died, he reportedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note, requesting it remained sealed for one year after his death. The note revealed the name of the Messiah as “Yehoshua” or “Yeshua” – or the Hebrew name Jesus.

A few months before his death, Kaduri gave a Yom Kippur address in which he gave clues as to how to recognize the Messiah. He told those gathered for the Day of Atonement in his synagogue the Messiah would not come until former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dies.

Last edited:

I've met a lot of Palestinians who I thought were great people and good parents and who only want peace, but I couldn't say if they are really a majority. I'd call it about 50/50 based on people I've met and research that I've read, but I don't disagree with your comment about a posioned generation.

The problem is that some of that anger is justified. I don't condone or accept violence in any way shape or form or against anyone at all, but I totally understand Palestinian anger at they way they are treated.

Having lived with the thread of violence I of course think Israel must defend itself, but to my mind they have completely gone the wrong direction since about 1980 and the Lebanon War. There, for the first time, Israel went from defending to attacking - and in doing so they lost their moral footing. They became what they claim to despise.

I still believe peace is possible, but it is now a conflict between an adult, mature nation and a child, a disheartened group of Palestinians. It is up to Israel to essentially accept victory, and make an honorable peace. Instead, too many Israelis simply want to crush the Palestinians into dust.

Exactly. And TM makes it sound as if things come out of the blue. He thinks Palestinians are stupid enough to believe they caused their own problems rather than Israel. What he doesn't mention is how people in Israel are taught to believe everyone hates them for being Jews, etc..So when ever a resolution is called upon, or a solution, they literally believe it's a result of Jew hatred and ignore everything.

BIK -

It certainly happens on this board that a couple of posters (and only a couple) respond to any criticism of Israel's policies as being anti-Semitic, which personally I fund hugely offensive.

Most criticism of Barrack Obama is NOT racist - likewise most criticism ot Israel is NOT anti-Semitic.

It's become a blind knee-jerk reaction, and one I think used mainly by American Jews who aren't always as aware of the issues as Israeli's are.

Exactly. And TM makes it sound as if things come out of the blue. He thinks Palestinians are stupid enough to believe they caused their own problems rather than Israel. What he doesn't mention is how people in Israel are taught to believe everyone hates them for being Jews, etc..So when ever a resolution is called upon, or a solution, they literally believe it's a result of Jew hatred and ignore everything.

Remember, this guy was a Hamas suicide bomber. Hamas, represents the Palestinians in Gaza, no ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What'd you expect from Hamas during the intifada? Tell me how many Palestinians were killed during that period.

Hamas are just like resistance group but they are strong in their message and determined. You will never find jews like Hamas who stood up for their land. In the occupied territories.

But typical response, show the guy that looks like a pyscho who bombed Israel back in 2003 or whatever date. But not the average people fighting for independence in the Gaza Strip at the time. Who attacked military targets btw.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back