🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

I'll return to the thread when and if something on topic is posted.

btw. Roudy - I am not you. I don't lie, and don't need to.

btw. I did say 'Stone Age' and 'Bronze Age'. Take your pic - I stand by both.

Last edited:
Saigon , I appreciate that you respond to my posts with respect, but you appear to be in some sort of denial. You are trying to portray the Palestinians as some peaceful people, but I fail to see what they have offered for peace

Translation: ""I got my ass kicked enough for now, my bullshit has ceased to work...I have been exposed for the lying scumbag that I am...whine...sniff..moan...that Roudy...waaaaa!"

Hossfly -

Can you try and limit the braindead spamming?

I know you are too afraid to actually discuss topics - but perhas sometimes scroll past so that others can discuss them?
There's absolutely nothing to discuss when you advance suppositions, theories and fiction. Get a life; present facts.

Saigon , I appreciate that you respond to my posts with respect, but you appear to be in some sort of denial. You are trying to portray the Palestinians as some peaceful people, but I fail to see what they have offered for peace

Well, to be fair here - I have spent one hell of a lot more time around Palestinian people than most people have. I've covered stories in Amman, Salt, Beirut and Damascus during recent years, and in each case often spent time hanging out with Palestinians. So for 'denial', try 'experience'.

I wouldn't say they are a peaceful people.

But I would say that much of their anger is situation-based. Change the situation, and a lot of the anger will ease. It will take some time, though.

Hossfly -

I know you are too afraid to actually discuss topics - but perhas sometimes scroll past so that others can discuss them?
There's absolutely nothing to discuss when you advance suppositions, theories and fiction. Get a life; present facts.

Ha! Delightful posting, Hoss!

OK then - it is A FACT that Al Aqsa mosque has been sacred to Muslims for two millenia.

It is A FACT that Roudy lied about this.

So you really compared Israel to the Nazi regime ??!!

Um...no. I didn't. Obviously.

I think what you are referring to is Rosie attacking Jewish historians Hilberg and Arendt as being 'Nazis'. Roudy called them 'fucking liars', because both confirmed Kasztner's collaboration with German forces in Budapest ca. 1942.

Last edited:
Hossfly -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98DMPOC-dUQ&feature=player_detailpage]Indivisible Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

I think what you are referring to is Rosie attacking Jewish historians Hilberg and Arendt as being 'Nazis'. Roudy called them 'fucking liars', because both confirmed Kasztner's collaboration with German forces in Budapest ca. 1942.

Oh, alright then lol.....

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem! let my right hand be forgotten!

dscn2228a.jpg

It is still the most beautiful city in the world, amd never better than at dawn, in summer, a little after the first call to prayer....

Last edited:
^^^

Future Israeli generations keep coming up with nuttier and nuttier ideas......:cuckoo:

Ohhhh BIK, lol. nothing "Israeli" there. The wish to see the Third Temple being rebuilt existed since your prophet was crawling.

It's 101 Judaism. which existed much before Islam or Christianity.

from rosie>>>please cite the post in which you claim that I (irosie)
accused Hilberg and Arendt of being nazis-----you filthy liar.
I have never denied the fact that jews negotiated and tried to
make "deals" with your fellow nazis---to placate your filth--not
just during world war II BUT FOR MILLENIA----
Agreeing to abide by the details of the NAZI DOCUMENT OF SHIT
----the PACT OF OMAR_----is a COLLABORATION with nazi filth
too. you made no point other than the fact that you are stupid
What you call "COLLABORATION" is ---in fact ----a matter of
"PLAYING A GAME WITH NAZI SHIT" in order to survive until
the shit rots on its own to dust----and blows away (checkmate)

Remember, this guy was a Hamas suicide bomber. Hamas, represents the Palestinians in Gaza, no ?
How do you know this guy isn't a Mossad agent? You sure this is the one that died? You do know the Mossad has heavily infiltrated both Hamas and Hezbollah in order to press the Israeli state's policies, right? He looks like an Israeli intelligence asset to me. Is that Roudy?

Remember, this guy was a Hamas suicide bomber. Hamas, represents the Palestinians in Gaza, no ?
How do you know this guy isn't a Mossad agent? You sure this is the one that died? You do know the Mossad has heavily infiltrated both Hamas and Hezbollah in order to press the Israeli state's policies, right? He looks like an Israeli intelligence asset to me. Is that Roudy?

no it's me

I didn't call them fucking liars, I called you a fucking lying scum for comparing the actions of the Nazi Mufti to those who tried to save Jews. No insult to scum.

Forum List

Back