🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Remember, this guy was a Hamas suicide bomber. Hamas, represents the Palestinians in Gaza, no ?
How do you know this guy isn't a Mossad agent? You sure this is the one that died? You do know the Mossad has heavily infiltrated both Hamas and Hezbollah in order to press the Israeli state's policies, right? He looks like an Israeli intelligence asset to me. Is that Roudy?
Say what?!

15780_mister-bin-na-otdyxe_or_mr-beans-holiday_1600x1200_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

bean.jpg

Mr-Bean-mr-bean-31204456-400-622.jpg

Last edited:
every time I see that LARGE YELLOW DOME -----I am reminded of the bombing of the
giant BUDDHA STATUARY in Afghanistan-----it had little impression on me when it was just
an item in the news------but then I saw the footage and I felt like I was watching a MURDER.

The dome is an atrocity It is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY just as was that
murder of buddhist art.

last year Tunisians destroyed a 2500 year old synagogue together with its
ancient manuscripts----the structure was a lot older than AL AQSA and even
older than the Buddhist art ----YET ANOTHER MURDER (they murdered the rabbi too--
but what else is new?)

I sometimes wonder what artifacts the arabs of arabia destroyed. Chances are
the few actual WRITTEN RECORDS of their "nabi" over there----were written
either in hebrew or ----arabic with hebrew script--------probably all destroyed---
MURDERED remember when some maniac took a hatchet to the "PIETA"
in ROME-------also like a murder

the rumor is that the iraqi muslims have defiled the tomb of EZEKIEL another
murder

Toastman -

The main problem I found in Israel with the Palestinian issues is that both sides tend to portray themselves as innocent, and as victims. Both sides complain about how the other side attack them - while attacking the other side and saying they had no choice. After a year in Israel I began to get tired of both sides exaggerating and sometimes simply lying about simple historical facts.

What I figured is that the conflict can end only when Palestinans are ready to describe what they do as terror, and to stop asking for Israel to disappear, for instance. Both sides need to be honest about history, and accept fact as fact.

What bugs me about people like Roudy and Rosie is that they are stuck in a mindset of brainless racism; in which any lie is acceptable and fine providing it
is about Arabs. They are then the first to whine about anti-Semitic posters - at
least one of whom sites Roudy as a reason to post here.

Roudy and Rosie don't live in Israel - but they have no problem playing their part if ensuring the conflict continune. They are not the people who pay the price for their hatred and racism - ordinary Israeli people are the ones who actually face the wrath of Palestinians on a daily basis. When I read some of Roudy's posts - well, I'd say I understand where some of that pathological Palestinian hatred and racism comes from.

You make several very reasonable points here.

I tend to "excuse" much of Rose and Roudy's offensive remarks because Rose has a husband and family who suffered greatly under Shariah law in an Islamic country. They fled and also suffered in making their escape.
I believe Roudy was born in an Islamic country and imagine he may have friends and family who also suffered as Jews in a Shariah country.
For them, the conflict is intensely personal and emotionally charged.

Roudy suffered nothing, I'm not that naive to believe Rose. Especially when she doesn't realize Yemen was controlled by a royal family at that time of her husband. That gives them no excuse to be derogatory towards people. I'm from Gaza and experienced a drone strike also had more than a dozen cousins killed in this conflict. This conflict is emotional and personal to me. But does that give me an excuse to be derogatory towards Jews for no reason? Random off topic rants should not be excused.

I respectfully disagree with your last statement. I believe that Palestinians hatred for Jews and Israelis comes from immense propaganda spewed into the minds of Palestinians combined with the teaching of and bringing up of young Palestinian kids to teach their kids and their kids to despise Israelis. I see it as a poisoned generation. I'm not saying all Palestinians feel this way, but in my opinion, most of them do, and until their parents teach their kids that Israel is a state and Jews are a people who do want peace, then I don't see this conflict being resolved. Just my opinion

Certainly a lot of Palestinians hate.

I've met a lot of Palestinians who I thought were great people and good parents and who only want peace, but I couldn't say if they are really a majority. I'd call it about 50/50 based on people I've met and research that
I've read, but I don't disagree with your comment about a posioned generation.

The problem is that some of that anger is justified. I don't condone or accept violence in any way shape or form or against anyone at all, but I totally understand Palestinian anger at they way they are treated.

Having lived with the thread of violence I of course think Israel must defend itself, but to my mind they have completely gone the wrong direction since about 1980 and the Lebanon War. There, for the first time, Israel went from defending to attacking - and in doing so they lost their moral footing. They became what they claim to despise.

I still believe peace is possible, but it is now a conflict between an adult, mature nation and a child, a disheartened group of Palestinians. It is up to
Israel to essentially accept victory, and make an honorable peace. Instead, too many Israelis simply want to crush the Palestinians into dust.

I have similar feelings about this conflict.

I actually believe that israel did accept victory and tried to do an honorable peace WAY
BACK in 1967-----for a little while-------it did not take long for them to GIVE
UP ON THE IDEA -----but it was the plan at the outset--------in june------it just did
not last past July 1. and it was not POPULAR enough with the general population
on either side. Ie some of the government was willing

Roudy suffered nothing, I'm not that naive to believe Rose. Especially when she doesn't realize Yemen was controlled by a royal family at that time of her husband. That gives them no excuse to be derogatory towards people. I'm from Gaza and experienced a drone strike also had more than a dozen cousins killed in this conflict. This conflict is emotional and personal to me. But does that give me an excuse to be derogatory towards Jews for no reason? Random off topic rants should not be excused.

Last time you said you only had one cousin killed....

Just saying... :cool:

I cannot argue that personal experiences do give posters the right to be offensive to others. I am very impressed that you are able to restrain yourself from being hateful and rude and that you distinguish between those who harmed you and your family and posters on a message board. I am feeling quite sheepish about my post. I guess the bottom line must be that EVERY poster should refrain from personal insults and ugly remarks about religions and ethnic/cultural groups. I am surprised they are tolerated on this board. Thanks for your clarification.

Last time you said you only had one cousin killed....

Just saying... :cool:

In that certain period. That one I was speaking of was 16 years old. I lost another three and a infant also in the same time period. Before that I also lost cousins. Another one during the most recent conflict. Also my literal neighbors there were killed. Look up the Dalou family.

I cannot argue that personal experiences do give posters the right to be offensive to others. I am very impressed that you are able to restrain yourself from being hateful and rude and that you distinguish between those who harmed you and your family and posters on a message board. I am feeling quite sheepish about my post. I guess the bottom line must be that EVERY poster should refrain from personal insults and ugly remarks about religions and ethnic/cultural groups. I am surprised they are tolerated on this board. Thanks for your clarification.

I have in the past expressed anger. But I learned that it won't get you anywhere. And I just wanted to clarify its also personal for me. Glad you understood it though....:)

annika I hope you are well and very glad to see your name ...
our dear 'because' is very impressive-----hang on and you will be
even more impressed with his charming manner and sense of fair play

'because' you are not supposed to make comments about family.
An intersting aside------by a strange happenstance----I came into
contact with a man who met the King of Yemen ---way back around 1948-9
The INTERESTING STORY?? > That king decided to allow an airlife of jews out
of Yemen BUT-----he had to sell the idea to his courtiers . Now think hard,,,
how could he sell such an idea------&%& <bang> HE HAD A DREAM!!!!!!!
AND A HEAVENLY VOICE SAID 'time for the jews to go back"
I found the story very charming----the man who told it said the king at that
time was a "good man" As I recall----later on he had to deal with Russian
financed rebellion and RUN UP NORTH ----that was in the 50s when I noticed
news stories on the way to the comics and LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
I am not suggesting I understood anything about international news at age nine.
I am amazed that I remember that detail----but I now know it is correct

As far as I know---the current turmoil in Yemen is part of that NEVER ENDING
CIVIL WAR

the very best arguements that Liq and Deach have against
the clear and factual refutation of their absurd revisionist
histories is ----- "YOU ARE CRAZY" as a response to those
who successfully refute their silly statements

Revisionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No I leave all that shit to those Zionists that spewed that the Palestinian Land they STOLE was UNINHABITED in 1948.

Rosie buy a Dictionary

Revisionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No I leave all that shit to those Zionists that spewed that the Palestinian Land they STOLE was UNINHABITED in 1948.

Rosie buy a Dictionary

who in 1948 said that palestine was uninhabited in 1948----you still swallowing
Khutbah jumaat shit?

Rosie buy a Dictionary
We know that there were Arabs in the land in 1948 because they came in droves from their poor surrounding countries when they saw the Jews had jobs for them. No doubt there are many immigrants from poorer lands who came to your country for jobs. Can you honestly say that population is the same mix in your country as it was about 50 years ago? I know the U.S. has changed.

Rosie buy a Dictionary
We know that there were Arabs in the land in 1948 because they came in droves from their poor surrounding countries when they saw the Jews had jobs for them. No doubt there are many immigrants from poorer lands who came to your country for jobs. Can you honestly say that population is the same mix in your country as it was about 50 years ago? I know the U.S. has changed.

Leave Liq alone----he is parroting the idiocy he was told to parrot----it just gets screwed
up over time

Truth be told----the OTTOMANS did it In the early 1800s they decided it would be
a good idea to sell property in Palestine to jews------

Perhaps there are those out there who do not know----the arabs hate the
turks for NOT IMPOSING STRICT SHARIAH Let us not forget ---Erdogan is
running on an ISLAMICIST PLATFORM The turks ---never the most islamicist
in the world----- have been almost human since ataturk instigated "NON SHARIAH"
reforms Lots of the conflcit in the MIDDLE EAST is all about a "BACK TO THE
FILTH OF SHARIAH" movement. Legal rape of kaffirin is as attractive to
present day arabs in the middle east as it was to the ass lickers of al nabi 1400 y
years ago. Sherri likes it too.

Rosie buy a Dictionary

Leave Liq alone----he is parroting the idiocy he was told to parrot----it just gets screwed
up over time

Truth be told----the OTTOMANS did it In the early 1800s they decided it would be

present day arabs in the middle east as it was to the ass lickers of al nabi 1400 y

Silly Girl,Silly Story just like Hoss's......you both need a lot of

Fukcing Help

So SAD,steve

up over time

Fukcing Help

So SAD,steve

what "silly story" is that Liq? you find rape a "silly" subject or are you
trying to deny the present SHARIAH REVISIONIST movement going on in the
world over the past 40 years. --

It is possible you support it----do not be shy ----why not say so

Toastman -

The main problem I found in Israel with the Palestinian issues is that both sides tend to portray themselves as innocent, and as victims. Both sides complain about how the other side attack them - while attacking the other side and saying they had no choice. After a year in Israel I began to get tired of both sides exaggerating and sometimes simply lying about simple historical facts.

What I figured is that the conflict can end only when Palestinans are ready to describe what they do as terror, and to stop asking for Israel to disappear, for instance. Both sides need to be honest about history, and accept fact as fact.

What bugs me about people like Roudy and Rosie is that they are stuck in a mindset of brainless racism; in which any lie is acceptable and fine providing it
is about Arabs. They are then the first to whine about anti-Semitic posters - at
least one of whom sites Roudy as a reason to post here.

Roudy and Rosie don't live in Israel - but they have no problem playing their part if ensuring the conflict continune. They are not the people who pay the price for their hatred and racism - ordinary Israeli people are the ones who actually face the wrath of Palestinians on a daily basis. When I read some of Roudy's posts - well, I'd say I understand where some of that pathological Palestinian hatred and racism comes from.

You make several very reasonable points here.

I tend to "excuse" much of Rose and Roudy's offensive remarks because Rose has a husband and family who suffered greatly under Shariah law in an Islamic country. They fled and also suffered in making their escape.
I believe Roudy was born in an Islamic country and imagine he may have friends and family who also suffered as Jews in a Shariah country.
For them, the conflict is intensely personal and emotionally charged.

BULLSHIT.....Your attempt at trying to excuse the Criminals Roudy and Rosie after over 8,000.....of which there were 1500 children and infants, Palestinians have been Slaughtered by Israel/Jews since 1948....WHICH THEY REJOICE AT,AND HOPE CONTINUES.

Shame you don't have the SAME SYMPATHY FOR THE PALESTINIANS.

You are just another FCUKARD like the rest........Take your "TEND" out of your :ahole-1: and shove into your "EXCUSE" of a MOUTH.

I would bet their stories of repression are COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Go away from this place,your thoughts have been noted and now reside in the nearest GARBAGE BIN.

Thanks but NO THANKS.

I am in a kind mood today Annika,that's why I have been gentle with you,for you know not what you say.:D

up over time

Fukcing Help

So SAD,steve

what "silly story" is that Liq? you find rape a "silly" subject or are you
trying to deny the present SHARIAH REVISIONIST movement going on in the
world over the past 40 years. --

It is possible you support it----do not be shy ----why not say so

Rape is an abomination.....but Americans DO IT,Freely,but Indians DO IT,Freely,I think nearly every CULTURE DOES IT FREELY.

So your point is ???????? Who Knows????? That Americans RAPE more that Islamists OR that Islamist RAPE more than Americans.....I dunno really,I reckon Americans would be a fairly High % but maybe YOU could tell me??????????

I do not support any Rapists,I'd cut their DICKS lenght ways.

I have now said,not in a shy way what I think.......SAY NO TO RAPE Rosie,it is a tool(excuse the pun) to DEGRADE WOMEN,by DEGENERATES.....and they are everywhere.:eusa_hand:

The Magnificent One.:cool:

Forum List

Back