🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Toastman -

Remember, this guy was a Hamas suicide bomber. Hamas, represents the Palestinians in Gaza, no ?

Well, the Taliban "represented" the people of Afghanistan for some time, and yet every Afghan person I met hates their guts. We can't assume all Gazans support Hamas.

That said, Hamas are genuinely popular because they do a lot of welfare work - providing schooling, healthcare where no other exists. They do some good work, I believe - although that doesn't justify their terrorist activities.

But Hamas is also popular because Israel seems to be intractable, disinterested and oppressive. Israel needs t play a hearts and minds game.

A lot of people don't like Hamas as a government when I went to the Gaza Strip almost everyone I saw was complaining, but they were mostly people who liked their economic flexibility back then when they could travel to the West Bank and trade. That's not Hamas's fault though. But they are liked because they fight back against mass murderers.

A lot of people don't like Hamas as a government when I went to the Gaza Strip almost everyone I saw was complaining, but they were mostly people who liked their economic flexibility back then when they could travel to the West Bank and trade. That's not Hamas's fault though. But they are liked because they fight back against mass murderers.

they like Hamas for the same reason so many germans liked adolf abu ali----
both rendered theft and pillage and rape LEGAL ie they both advocated
emulating AL NABI

It is actually true that lots of people would join the mafia given the
chance----but mafia accepts ONLY Italians-----and most Italians don't
want it-----convicts want it ----so they convert to islam in jail instead
------HOLY RAPE AND PILLAGE AND MURDER like JANNAH ON
EARTH

Just the reason why we like and cherish the IDF:eusa_whistle::tongue:

Toastman -

The main problem I found in Israel with the Palestinian issues is that both sides tend to portray themselves as innocent, and as victims. Both sides complain about how the other side attack them - while attacking the other side and saying they had no choice. After a year in Israel I began to get tired of both sides exaggerating and sometimes simply lying about simple historical facts.

What I figured is that the conflict can end only when Palestinans are ready to describe what they do as terror, and to stop asking for Israel to disappear, for instance. Both sides need to be honest about history, and accept fact as fact.

What bugs me about people like Roudy and Rosie is that they are stuck in a mindset of brainless racism; in which any lie is acceptable and fine providing it is about Arabs. They are then the first to whine about anti-Semitic posters - at least one of whom sites Roudy as a reason to post here.

Roudy and Rosie don't live in Israel - but they have no problem playing their part if ensuring the conflict continune. They are not the people who pay the price for their hatred and racism - ordinary Israeli people are the ones who actually face the wrath of Palestinians on a daily basis. When I read some of Roudy's posts - well, I'd say I understand where some of that pathological Palestinian hatred and racism comes from.
You speak Turnspeak fluenty.

BIK -

It certainly happens on this board that a couple of posters (and only a couple) respond to any criticism of Israel's policies as being anti-Semitic, which personally I fund hugely offensive.

Most criticism of Barrack Obama is NOT racist - likewise most criticism ot Israel is NOT anti-Semitic.

It's become a blind knee-jerk reaction, and one I think used mainly by American Jews who aren't always as aware of the issues as Israeli's are.

I grew up in the USA----my parents were born in the USA my grandmothers---
england and the USA -----I did not grow up learning that people hate jews---
except for some nasty "christ-killer" comments from little catholic school girls---but
they hated blacks too-----and protestants for some reason related to "MARY"--
I did not know any Israelis until I grew up--but LONG BEFORE THAT
I learned about who hates jews because I ran into muslims----NOT FROM THE
MIDDLE EAST I ran into some muslims who never met a jew until meeting me--
and even then took me for christian The news is----the reason palestinians
do not like jews is because muslims are taught to hate jews from infancy

my husband is israeli----he was born in a VERY MUSLIM COUNTRY---classic
shariah-------the things that happened to his family happened there LONG
BEFORE 1948--in fact LONG BEFORE 1897 -done by people who likely
never heard of "zionism" ---but they knew ITBACH AL YAHUD

You have to be as unconscious to claim that the issue between jews and
muslims is "ISRAEL" and refugees as you would to claim that the issue
between muslims and hindus is based on KASHMIR

They are in Medina, genius - NOT MECCA.

Lmao.

This was definitely one of Roudy's Ten Stupidest Gaffe's - and that is a very long list!!

Well, Saigon, you did post "stone age," NOT bronze age, *in your post 15:
"Firstly, Roudy avoids mentioning that Arab people lived in this area since the Stone Age
Secondly, he skips around the fact that there were no mosques anywhere on earth until around 622 - so why there should have been on in Jerusalem in 635 I have no idea. The great mosque in Mecca wasn't built then either - but Roudy forgot to mention that! Some of the most important mosques in the world (e.g. al Ummayyad, Damacus) are significantly younger than Al Aqsa."
--------
Ignoring everything else Roudy has posted, his MAIN point in this thread, which you seem to be ignoring, *is that Mohammed could NOT have taken his night journey to the "farthest mosqe" in Jerusalem at time of his death as there was NO mosque in Jerusalem when he died. You (Saigon) have agreed with this basic assertion. It is completely irrelevant whether or not there were other mosques elsewhere at this time. *If Jerusalem is significant to Muslims *because of Mohammed's ascension from the Jerusalem mosque, and that mosque did not exist at his death, then it would be logical to conclude that the Jerusalem mosque could NOT be "the farthest mosque" in the Koranic*
account.

I ran into some muslims who never met a jew until meeting me--

Well that explains the hatred of Muslims in your part of town, certainly!

It's such a shame - I would always hope any Muslims first impression with a Jew would be with someone friendly, tolerance, balanced and polite.

BIK -

It certainly happens on this board that a couple of posters (and only a couple) respond to any criticism of Israel's policies as being anti-Semitic, which personally I fund hugely offensive.

Most criticism of Barrack Obama is NOT racist - likewise most criticism ot Israel is NOT anti-Semitic.

It's become a blind knee-jerk reaction, and one I think used mainly by American Jews who aren't always as aware of the issues as Israeli's are.

I grew up in the USA----my parents were born in the USA my grandmothers---
england and the USA -----I did not grow up learning that people hate jews---
except for some nasty "christ-killer" comments from little catholic school girls---but
they hated blacks too-----and protestants for some reason related to "MARY"--
I did not know any Israelis until I grew up--but LONG BEFORE THAT
I learned about who hates jews because I ran into muslims----NOT FROM THE
MIDDLE EAST I ran into some muslims who never met a jew until meeting me--
and even then took me for christian The news is----the reason palestinians
do not like jews is because muslims are taught to hate jews from infancy

my husband is israeli----he was born in a VERY MUSLIM COUNTRY---classic
shariah-------the things that happened to his family happened there LONG
BEFORE 1948--in fact LONG BEFORE 1897 -done by people who likely
never heard of "zionism" ---but they knew ITBACH AL YAHUD

You have to be as unconscious to claim that the issue between jews and
muslims is "ISRAEL" and refugees as you would to claim that the issue
between muslims and hindus is based on KASHMIR

Still writing fairytales?......:cuckoo::lol:

Annika -

Do you believe the Gardens of Gethsemane a real place? Can you point them out on a map?

Neither the Koran nor the Bible can be read today as literal. Things get lost in translation, places change and things get moved about. What we are left with is faith and belief - and I respect those.

What we know is that Mohammed revered Jerusalem and considered the site of the al Aqsa mosque sacred, much as Christians consider Jerusalem sacred because places like the Garden of Gethsemane are there. Somewhere.

Roudy lies about this because he is all about inciting racial hatred and distorting the history. More fool you if you don't check the facts for yourself. I've never believed anyone did Israel a service by undermining her history or attacking her historians - I hope you don't either.

Last edited:
I ran into some muslims who never met a jew until meeting me--

Well that explains the hatred of Muslims in your part of town, certainly!

It's such a shame - I would always hope any Muslims first impression with a Jew would be with someone friendly, tolerance, balanced and polite.

gee you are stupid----at THAT TIME the wasps in my town would have never
tolerated muslims In fact the first PAKISTANI family moved in long
after I LEFT HOME_-------and my mom had to rescue one of the kids from
a group of little nazis who were throwing rocks at him -----

Because of my background in NAZI VILLE-----I was very very protective of
those FOREIGNERS I was their friend in that somewhat
provincial part of the world ---------- that is why I got invited
to both mosques and hindu festival things. On the other hand---that is
why all groups from all backgrounds SPOKE TO ME SO CANDIDLY.

It is EASIEST for a young girl as I was back then----but the way to know
what a muslim in the USA thinks of jews YOU BE A CHRISTIAN----

If you are very interested in knowing what muslims think of HINDUS---
be a jew-----that way you get the "IDOL" libels (i am referring to
muslims from southeast asia-----including INDIA and also some from
parts of africa----like kenya where there are both muslim and hindu
transferees from southeast asia)

If you are interested in knowing what muslims think of christians---
BE A JEW

I never tried to fake anything except being a christian and that did not
take trying------it was ASSUMED ---before I had a chance to comment--

This was definitely one of Roudy's Ten Stupidest Gaffe's - and that is a very long list!!

Well, Saigon, you did post "stone age," NOT bronze age, *in your post 15:
"Firstly, Roudy avoids mentioning that Arab people lived in this area since the Stone Age
Secondly, he skips around the fact that there were no mosques anywhere on earth until around 622 - so why there should have been on in Jerusalem in 635 I have no idea. The great mosque in Mecca wasn't built then either - but Roudy forgot to mention that! Some of the most important mosques in the world (e.g. al Ummayyad, Damacus) are significantly younger than Al Aqsa."
--------
Ignoring everything else Roudy has posted, his MAIN point in this thread, which you seem to be ignoring, *is that Mohammed could NOT have taken his night journey to the "farthest mosqe" in Jerusalem at time of his death as there was NO mosque in Jerusalem when he died. You (Saigon) have agreed with this basic assertion. It is completely irrelevant whether or not there were other mosques elsewhere at this time. *If Jerusalem is significant to Muslims *because of Mohammed's ascension from the Jerusalem mosque, and that mosque did not exist at his death, then it would be logical to conclude that the Jerusalem mosque could NOT be "the farthest mosque" in the Koranic*
account.
Whoops! Now watch him avoid your post, Annika! Welcome, teach! Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
What'd you expect from Hamas during the intifada? Tell me how many Palestinians were killed during that period.

Hamas are just like resistance group but they are strong in their message and determined. You will never find jews like Hamas who stood up for their land. In the occupied territories.

But typical response, show the guy that looks like a pyscho who bombed Israel back in 2003 or whatever date. But not the average people fighting for independence in the Gaza Strip at the time. Who attacked military targets btw.

Won't find Jews who stand up for their land ? When Israel declared its statehood, they were attacked by four arab ARMIES. Israel did not have an army, but 'militia' groups which resisted these attacks. Resisted attacks of actual ARMIES . I'd say that's standing up for your land. Then theres the other wars in which many soldiers lost their lives.

Hossfly -

Can you try and limit the braindead spamming?

I know you are too afraid to actually discuss topics - but perhas sometimes scroll past so that others can discuss them?

Annika -

Do you believe the Gardens of Gethsemane a real place? Can you point them out on a map?

Neither the Koran nor the Bible can be read today as literal. Things get lost in translation, places change and things get moved about. What we are left with is faith and belief - and I respect those.

What we know is that Mohammed revered Jerusalem and considered the site of the al Aqsa mosque sacred, much as Christians consider Jerusalem sacred because places like the Garden of Gethsemane are there. Somewhere.

Roudy lies about this because he is all about inciting racial hatred and distorting the history. More fool you if you don't check the facts for yourself. I've never believed anyone did Israel a service by undermining her history or attacking her historians - I hope you don't either.
Eh, you just got called for lying by three separate posters and now you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off.

Look scumbag, we all saw what you did. Not only are you a liar but you also compared the actions of the Nazi Mufti of Jerusalem who fought for the Nazis and directly caused the death of about 400,000 Jews by lobbying Hitler to send them to the gas Chambers, to that of a Jew negotiating with the Nazis trying to save Jews from being sent to their death.

Piece of shit. LOL

Annika -

I get it now. He revered Jerusalem, though he had never been there. That's like me revering the Blarney Stone and I've never kissed it. I kissed it in a dream after Scotty beamed me there. Yes.

Roudy -

I've already answered Annikia's post.
Ha ha ha. And you made even more of a fool of yourself! You don't know the difference between the Stone Age and the Bronze age? And then you lied about it. Eat shit scumbag.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back