NAACP issues first-ever travel advisory for a state: Missouri

I'll take the colored peoples' association seriously when they start issuing travel advisories for black inner city kill zones all across the country.
Do you have anything besides idiotic logical fallacies white boy? This is a fallacy known as a false equivalency. The NAACP is concerned about civil rights, not policing inner cities. It is also a red herring fallacy intended to derail the actual issue

I'll take the colored peoples' association seriously when they start issuing travel advisories for black inner city kill zones all across the country.
Do you have anything besides idiotic logical fallacies white boy? This is a fallacy known as a false equivalency. The NAACP is concerned about civil rights, not policing inner cities. It is also a red herring fallacy intended to derail the actual issue
We get it. You're ok with blacks butchering each other by the thousands, but you get all upset when someone mentions the stupidity of this "alert" vs the fact that blacks are butchering themselves by the thousands. LOL! Do you go to school to become so idiotic?

Missouri, the site of the MIchael Brown travesty is back in the news. This backward state has gone to far with this one! They are reviving the Jim Crow era while finding ways to discriminate against all minorities .
Congratulations! The first state in 109 years where the NAACP issued such an advisory This one will come back to bite you in terms of lost commerce and revenue. Guaranteed!

Here's why the NAACP says Missouri is unsafe for minorities - CNN
Last week, the NAACP issued a travel advisory of its own, warning people of color that their civil rights could be violated in the state of Missouri.

The advisory, issued by the Missouri NAACP State Conference and endorsed by the national organization, is the first of its kind in the civil rights organization's 108-year history. "Individuals traveling in the state are advised to travel with extreme CAUTION," the advisory says. "Race, gender and color based crimes have a long history in Missouri."

Rod Chapel Jr., Missouri NAACP State Conference president, said Senate Bill 43 -- a new state law making it more difficult to sue for housing or employment discrimination -- coupled with a long history of civil rights violations and discrimination forced the action.

Senate Bill 43 drastically shifts the burden of proof from defendant to plaintiff in employment and other discrimination cases, Gerald Early, chair of African and African American Studies at Washington University in St. Louis, wrote last week.

And Bill 43 was just the icing on the cake . Read on and see for your self. Who can defend this crap in the 21st century?

Missouri, the site of the MIchael Brown travesty is back in the news.

Travesty? He attacked a cop. He died.
Sometimes stupidity is fatal.
If it were that simple sparky, why was the family offered a $1.5M settlement?

Well, then don't go to Missouri. It's too dangerous so best head to a nice safe black hood instead, dipshit.

We get it. You're ok with blacks butchering each other by the thousands, but you get all upset when someone mentions the stupidity of this "alert" vs the fact that blacks are butchering themselves by the thousands. LOL! Do you go to school to become so idiotic?
You don't get shit!! Where did I say or imply that I was OK with anything?

Why are they upset about Tory Sanders?

A mentally ill man went to police for help hours before a fatal interaction with officers in a Mississippi County jail cell, his family says.

Tory Sanders, 28, was suffering from depression when he left his home in Nashville and started driving to "clear his head," his aunt, Natasha Nance, tells the Riverfront Times.

When the father of eight ran out of gas in or near the small southeast Missouri town of Charleston, the county seat of Mississippi County, he called his mom and asked what he should do.

"If I go to the police, will they help me?" he asked, according to his aunt.

"Sure, they'll help you," his mother replied. They could at least point him to a bus station so he could get home, she told her son.

The family now says that was a deadly mistake. Mississippi County Sheriff Cory Hutcheson claims that Charleston police brought Sanders to the county jail, where he eventually became "combative" and hurt six officers so badly they had to be hospitalized.

'They're Trying to Kill Me,' Tory Sanders Told Mother Before Fatal Collapse in Rural Missouri Jail

Anyone see anything wrong with this story?

He's mentally ill.
Instead of doing something to treat the problem, he goes out and drives (why is a mentally ill man driving?).
He has 8 children!
He's stupid enough to run out of gas when not even going anywhere in particular. Gee, I guess it wasn't such a good idea to give this retard a car!
His first thought after he ran out of gas was to call the cops. Instead of doing something that makes sense, like calling roadside assistance or walking to a gas station.
His mother, who is apparently just as stupid, tells him to go to the cops, too!
And apparently it hasn't occurred to them that they need to deal with the car. I guess it's OK to just abandon it in Missouri!

He apparently attacked 6 cops and they were supposedly restrained enough to not send him straight to hell before he so much as laid a hand on the first one.

Does NAACP warn against the dangers of driving while mentally ill? The foolishness of having 8 kids when you can't even figure out how to buy gas? The irresponsibility of wasting the cops' time and abandoning a car? The stupidity of attacking 6 armed men without a small army and/or weapons? NO! They blame WHITEY!

Is it any surprise the black community is fucked up? The road to getting better starts with identifying a problem and taking responsibility.
Wow, you really have your mind made up, don't you?

Your link has added more info:

A mentally ill man who died after a clash with staff at a Missouri jail had been shocked with a Taser at least three times and pepper sprayed when he refused to leave his cell, state Attorney General Josh Hawley says.
That's what happens when you don't follow orders while in custody. I guess they tried at least 4 times to get him out of the cell with less lethal options. As I said, my biggest concern is NAACP's failure to pin any blame on the retard. I based my conclusions on what happened BEFORE he was taken into custody and from my brief review of the article that info does not appear to be controversial.
Tory Sanders, 28, of Nashville collapsed on Friday evening in the Mississippi County Detention Center and was pronounced dead less than an hour later at a nearby hospital, authorities say.

Hawley had previously charged the man responsible for the jail, Mississippi County Sheriff Cory Hutcheson, with eighteen criminal counts in two unrelated cases. The sheriff is also a defendant in four federal civil lawsuits, including one that involves the 2015 death of an inmate and another in which he is accused of letting a pregnant inmate languish for so long without access to medical care that her baby was stillborn in 2014.

In a statement on Thursday, the ACLU says the latest allegations against the sheriff "show a pattern of cruelty, depravity and the innocent deaths of those he is supposed to protect."

Tory Sanders Was Tasered at Least Three Times Before Fatal Collapse, AG Says

Hutcheson was the subject of an RFT cover story last month. He was arrested April 5 on eighteen criminal charges — nine of them felonies — as a result of two separate cases. Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley alleges the sheriff roughed up a 77-year-old hairdresser in the Bootheel town of East Prairie during a dispute over his sister-in-law's paycheck, and then tried to frame the elderly woman for kidnapping and assault.

Young Mom Died in Mississippi County Cell While Jailers Laughed at Her, Suit Says

somer_nunnallyfbsized.jpg

-------------------

So quick to assume the black guy got what he deserved. Your kind does that a lot, don't they?
Looks like "Young Mom" did it to herself.
if you are as ugly a person externally as you are on the inside, you must be a monster.

You don't get shit!! Where did I say or imply that I was OK with anything?
In your post I quoted, that's where, race baiter.

Missouri, the site of the MIchael Brown travesty is back in the news. This backward state has gone to far with this one! They are reviving the Jim Crow era while finding ways to discriminate against all minorities .
Congratulations! The first state in 109 years where the NAACP issued such an advisory This one will come back to bite you in terms of lost commerce and revenue. Guaranteed!

Last week, the NAACP issued a travel advisory of its own, warning people of color that their civil rights could be violated in the state of Missouri.

The advisory, issued by the Missouri NAACP State Conference and endorsed by the national organization, is the first of its kind in the civil rights organization's 108-year history. "Individuals traveling in the state are advised to travel with extreme CAUTION," the advisory says. "Race, gender and color based crimes have a long history in Missouri."

Rod Chapel Jr., Missouri NAACP State Conference president, said Senate Bill 43 -- a new state law making it more difficult to sue for housing or employment discrimination -- coupled with a long history of civil rights violations and discrimination forced the action.

Senate Bill 43 drastically shifts the burden of proof from defendant to plaintiff in employment and other discrimination cases, Gerald Early, chair of African and African American Studies at Washington University in St. Louis, wrote last week.

And Bill 43 was just the icing on the cake . Read on and see for your self. Who can defend this crap in the 21st century?

Because politicians are cowards and wanted the rioting and looting and burning to stop. They are too cowardly, like most liberals, the CRUSH the criminal bastards like they deserve.

Paying off the family to reduce rioting is probably a good investment.

A mentally ill man went to police for help hours before a fatal interaction with officers in a Mississippi County jail cell, his family says.

Tory Sanders, 28, was suffering from depression when he left his home in Nashville and started driving to "clear his head," his aunt, Natasha Nance, tells the Riverfront Times.

When the father of eight ran out of gas in or near the small southeast Missouri town of Charleston, the county seat of Mississippi County, he called his mom and asked what he should do.

"Sure, they'll help you," his mother replied. They could at least point him to a bus station so he could get home, she told her son.

The family now says that was a deadly mistake. Mississippi County Sheriff Cory Hutcheson claims that Charleston police brought Sanders to the county jail, where he eventually became "combative" and hurt six officers so badly they had to be hospitalized.

'They're Trying to Kill Me,' Tory Sanders Told Mother Before Fatal Collapse in Rural Missouri Jail

He's mentally ill.
Instead of doing something to treat the problem, he goes out and drives (why is a mentally ill man driving?).
He has 8 children!
He's stupid enough to run out of gas when not even going anywhere in particular. Gee, I guess it wasn't such a good idea to give this retard a car!
His first thought after he ran out of gas was to call the cops. Instead of doing something that makes sense, like calling roadside assistance or walking to a gas station.
And apparently it hasn't occurred to them that they need to deal with the car. I guess it's OK to just abandon it in Missouri!

He apparently attacked 6 cops and they were supposedly restrained enough to not send him straight to hell before he so much as laid a hand on the first one.

Does NAACP warn against the dangers of driving while mentally ill? The foolishness of having 8 kids when you can't even figure out how to buy gas? The irresponsibility of wasting the cops' time and abandoning a car? The stupidity of attacking 6 armed men without a small army and/or weapons? NO! They blame WHITEY!

Is it any surprise the black community is fucked up? The road to getting better starts with identifying a problem and taking responsibility.

A mentally ill man who died after a clash with staff at a Missouri jail had been shocked with a Taser at least three times and pepper sprayed when he refused to leave his cell, state Attorney General Josh Hawley says.
That's what happens when you don't follow orders while in custody. I guess they tried at least 4 times to get him out of the cell with less lethal options. As I said, my biggest concern is NAACP's failure to pin any blame on the retard. I based my conclusions on what happened BEFORE he was taken into custody and from my brief review of the article that info does not appear to be controversial.
Tory Sanders, 28, of Nashville collapsed on Friday evening in the Mississippi County Detention Center and was pronounced dead less than an hour later at a nearby hospital, authorities say.

Hawley had previously charged the man responsible for the jail, Mississippi County Sheriff Cory Hutcheson, with eighteen criminal counts in two unrelated cases. The sheriff is also a defendant in four federal civil lawsuits, including one that involves the 2015 death of an inmate and another in which he is accused of letting a pregnant inmate languish for so long without access to medical care that her baby was stillborn in 2014.

In a statement on Thursday, the ACLU says the latest allegations against the sheriff "show a pattern of cruelty, depravity and the innocent deaths of those he is supposed to protect."

Hutcheson was the subject of an RFT cover story last month. He was arrested April 5 on eighteen criminal charges — nine of them felonies — as a result of two separate cases. Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley alleges the sheriff roughed up a 77-year-old hairdresser in the Bootheel town of East Prairie during a dispute over his sister-in-law's paycheck, and then tried to frame the elderly woman for kidnapping and assault.

Young Mom Died in Mississippi County Cell While Jailers Laughed at Her, Suit Says

-------------------

So quick to assume the black guy got what he deserved. Your kind does that a lot, don't they?
if you are as ugly a person externally as you are on the inside, you must be a monster.
I see you have a big problem with personal responsibility.

He's mentally ill.
He has 8 children!

-------------------

I don't know what personal responsibility you are alluding to but I've seen nothing in either case presented here that would warrant a death sentence. Further, anyone who would take a gang of. Killer cop's word about the chain of events leading up to their murdering someone is just a conscientiously stupid fool. Thanks for letting us know what you are..

He's mentally ill.
He has 8 children!

-------------------

I don't know what personal responsibility you are alluding to but I've seen nothing in either case presented here that would warrant a death sentence. Further, anyone who would take a gang of. Killer cop's word about the chain of events leading up to their murdering someone is just a conscientiously stupid fool. Thanks for letting us know what you are..
Who said anything about a death sentence or execution? She drank herself to death and he was a certified moron (doesn't look like anyone disagrees about the events that occurred prior to what happened at the station/jail) who in all likelihood got himself killed.

-------------------

Who said anything about a death sentence or execution? She drank herself to death and he was a certified moron (doesn't look like anyone disagrees about the events that occurred prior to what happened at the station/jail) who in all likelihood got himself killed.
Like i said...you are a prime example of conscientiousl stupidity. A monster with no compassion for human life....especially if the humans are Black.

That's what happens when you don't follow orders while in custody. I guess they tried at least 4 times to get him out of the cell with less lethal options. As I said, my biggest concern is NAACP's failure to pin any blame on the retard. I based my conclusions on what happened BEFORE he was taken into custody and from my brief review of the article that info does not appear to be controversial.Looks like "Young Mom" did it to herself.
Like i said...you are a prime example of conscientiousl stupidity. A monster with no compassion for human life....especially if the humans are Black.
Where was her compassion when she was driving comatose-drunk? No, I don't give a shit about her. She risked lives because she wanted to drive high out of her mind. Who knows how many times she did that before she was caught? I certainly care a lot more about other people's lives than she does given that I don't drive drunk.

And the negro? Dumbass was a clueless idiot and retard. If he attacked the cops (which is likely since nobody seems to be denying that he was mentally ill, irresponsible, and a total idiot), am I supposed to feel bad for him that he got killed? I don't want scumbags like that on the street, or on the road, since I don't want to end up dead. Folks like that need to keep to themselves instead of being out and about.

Where was her compassion when she was driving comatose-drunk? No, I don't give a shit about her. She risked lives because she wanted to drive high out of her mind. Who knows how many times she did that before she was caught? I certainly care a lot more about other people's lives than she does given that I don't drive drunk.

And the negro? Dumbass was a clueless idiot and retard. If he attacked the cops (which is likely since nobody seems to be denying that he was mentally ill, irresponsible, and a total idiot), am I supposed to feel bad for him that he got killed? I don't want scumbags like that on the street, or on the road, since I don't want to end up dead. Folks like that need to keep to themselves instead of being out and about.
No comment... I'll leave you in the hands of the Lord.

Forum List

Back