Name a Democrat controlled city/state doing well?

F
Airport???? Would that have been out in the middle of nowhere. Where was the nearest washroom?????

I have several friends in San Fran, Chicago, and LA. My best friend works in LA and spends 3 months of the year there. Another dear friend is a nurse in downtown Manhattan.

None of my American friends are complaining about conditions in the cities where they live, except the ones in the Midwest and Texas who are complaining about the crazy Republicans where they live. :Suicidal Lberals in denial will not malign Blue Cities for what they are ( Lord of the Flys meets 1999 : The Bronx Warriors )

Midway is in the middle of Chicago. And there were available port a pots at the parking lot.

So why was the man shitting in a parking lot, if there were porta potties available. There is no context. Is this the only person time you've see this?

You keep saying roaming bands of homeless people are befouling the streets of big cities to the point where the cities reek of urine and feces and needles are everywhere, and the people who live there say "no they're not".

Toronto has homeless encampments, and I've seen people pissing on the streets. But these are the exception and not the rule. The whole city isn't being turned into an open toilet, and it's not happening in your cities either.

Last edited:
So why was the man shitting in a parking lot, if there were porta potties available
Hahaha, you think I asked him why he didn’t use the port a pot?

He’s homeless and has no fking rules you fknut

There's no such thing, fool. As soon as "Democrats" take over City Council and City Hall, the state cuts off all funding for infrastructure projects for to the City, focusing funding on the white suburbs and schools. The Republican State House declared the local governments "corrupt" and said that any money they got would be "missused". That's what happened in Flint. The Republican State legislature then took over municipal government, and sent in an Manager, because the water crisis proved how incompetent and corrupt the City government was.

The State Governments can do anything they want to the "Blue Cities" because they have no representation. Gerrymandering given supermajorities. The "Democrats" are never going to vote for Republicans, and as long as they control the State House, which is forever due to gerrymandering, the city residents will see the state continue to disinvest in the cities.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This thing is completely insane.
It’s quite entertaining.

There's no such thing, fool. As soon as "Democrats" take over City Council and City Hall, the state cuts off all funding for infrastructure projects for to the City, focusing funding on the white suburbs and schools. The Republican State House declared the local governments "corrupt" and said that any money they got would be "missused". That's what happened in Flint. The Republican State legislature then took over municipal government, and sent in an Manager, because the water crisis proved how incompetent and corrupt the City government was.

The State Governments can do anything they want to the "Blue Cities" because they have no representation. Gerrymandering given supermajorities. The "Democrats" are never going to vote for Republicans, and as long as they control the State House, which is forever due to gerrymandering, the city residents will see the state continue to disinvest in the cities.
What if the state is also controlled by democrats?

So why was the man shitting in a parking lot, if there were porta potties available. There is no context. Is this the only person time you've see this?

You keep saying roaming bands of homeless people are befouling the streets of big cities to the point where the cities reek of urine and feces and needles are everywhere, and the people who live there say "no they're not".

Toronto has homeless encampments, and I've seen people pissing on the streets. But these are the exception and not the rule. The whole city isn't being turned into an open toilet, and it's not happening in your cities either.
Yes, they are!

I never said they did. But they obviously do. Or do you think CRT just came out of the thin air?
I do. Because it did. Media disinformation distorted it for you so you actually believe it's a real problem to be concerned about. You're gullible hacks. Oh yeah, all of it comes from your own magaturd media. :clap:

there are an estimated 18k homeless in Toronto…there are an estimated 42k in LA.

a lot more urine…

No matter where you are, it is the block by block CA rule. Some good safe areas. Other areas becoming suspect. Other areas a killing zone.

Same in TENN AZ MO...sure its the same in SC or NC.
Cali's an enormous state both population and area wise. Bound to have a little of every thing. A good place to be if a guy is down and out since he can find some help, unlike the red states where the the republicans in charge don't give a shit. They're bas is the wealthy and the poor and unfortunate can go to hell.

Forum List

Back