Name a Democrat controlled city/state doing well?

What about places that have no unions? What about places where the union and Democrats have no power? You are merely buying the bullshit lines of public education bashers. put away your broad brush! We are doing fine in most of flyover country except for the blue cities.
Are there Police Departments or Fire Departments that are not Union shops ?

All I saw was an immature, ignorant, off-topic response.

Must've been looking in the mirror again. Maybe you need to talk to Miguel Cardona about your theory that education is not federalized.

Must've been looking in the mirror again. Maybe you need to talk to Miguel Cardona about your theory that education is not federalized.

The feds have no impact on curriculum or organization of schools. That is all controlled at the state and local levels. Do you forget I was a teacher and administrator for 21 years? The extent of fed :control" in education is:
(from your link)

"funding for children with disabilities (IDEA), pandemic recovery, early childhood education, Pell Grants, Title I, work assistance, among other programs."

There are no cities with a population exceeding one million people that have a Republican Mayor.
Ft. Worth, TX and Jacksonville, FL are close with over 900,000. After that it's small potatoes.

There are no cities with a population exceeding one million people that have a Republican Mayor.
Ft. Worth, TX and Jacksonville, FL are close with over 900,000. After that it's small potatoes.
And EVERY city over 250k Populace is in a firm death grip of Democrats runnin the ( School Boards ) ( County Supervisors ) ( City Councils ) ( Planning Commisions ) ( Police Chiefs ) ...

And explain to us: who, how & why.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

What is it about education that compels people who don’t know anything about it to blather on as if they know everything about it?

I never said they did. But they obviously do. Or do you think CRT just came out of the thin air?

So you say. Our education is nevertheless federalized by a Dept. of Education which oversees the entire mess.
CRT was pushed by the unions in blue cities. It died in the red states.

The Education Department has little to no control over local school districts. FACT!

you live in canada and not SanFran, Chicago and LA. I watched a man poop near the cell phone lot at Midway airport while I waited for an arrival. Yep, I've witnessed it.

Airport???? Would that have been out in the middle of nowhere. Where was the nearest washroom?????

I have several friends in San Fran, Chicago, and LA. My best friend works in LA and spends 3 months of the year there. Another dear friend is a nurse in downtown Manhattan.

None of my American friends are complaining about conditions in the cities where they live, except the ones in the Midwest and Texas who are complaining about the crazy Republicans where they live.

Forum List

Back