Name a Democrat controlled city/state doing well?

Kinda like if you didn't like America growing up, you should just GTF out of it?!

Only by design by you assholes. Wasn't that way until the "industrial revolution" you thought up to centralize and federalize education.

Maybe YOUR sick culture.
I moved out of urban a decade ago. Took my money and went elsewhere. Best decision I ever made. So, city bullshit is not my problem anymore. Magaturds sure do like to bitch about them 24/7 tho. :dunno:

I cite your kryptonite. Common sense and real life. What are the odds of me being shot out here in the country with neighbors shooting guns every evening? Zero, there’s zero fucking chance. Now what are the odds if I drive into St Louis? Probably 10 in 100,000. At midnight, 20 in 100,000. In a black neighborhood at midnight, 30 in 100,000.

Those are the odds. You can whine and cry about them all you want but statistically my best chance of being shot is in a democrat[ic] city at midnight in a black hood. If I’m dealing drugs those odds really tilt against me.

No statistics can be provided to change that reality.
You clearly don't like the undeniable, documented reality that the firearm fatality rate is far higher in red states with permissive firearm laws than in blue states that better protect their citizens from gunsters. Don't resent blue states for that.

Here are the 10 states with the highest rates of gun death:
  1. Alaska - 23.0 per 100,000 people
  2. Alabama - 21.4 per 100,000 people
  3. Louisiana - 21.2 per 100,000 people
  4. Mississippi - 19.8 per 100,000 people
  5. Oklahoma - 19.6 per 100,000 people
  6. Montana - 19.0 per 100,000 people
  7. Missouri - 18.8 per 100,000 people
  8. New Mexico - 18.2 per 100,000 people
  9. Arkansas - 17.7 per 100,000 people
  10. South Carolina - 17.7 per 100,000 people
The five states with the lowest gun death rates, in deaths per 100,000, are:
  1. Massachusetts (3.4)
  2. New York (3.9)
  3. New Jersey (4.1)
  4. Hawaii (4.4)
  5. Rhode Island (4.6).
[Gun Deaths by State 2023]

Blue states are also more prosperous and better-educated.

Please don't be angry about that.

It's just the way it is:

[The Most and Least Educated States in America, Ranked]

You clearly don't like the undeniable, documented reality that the firearm fatality rate is far higher in red states with permissive firearm laws than in blue states that better protect their citizens from gunsters. Don't resent blue states for that.

1. Massachusetts (3.4)
  2. New York (3.9)
  3. New Jersey (4.1)
  4. Hawaii (4.4)
  5. Rhode Island (4.6).

It's just the way it is:

Notice they never mention the cities and urban areas in these states that are run by crooked corrupt insane Democrats.

Notice they never mention the cities and urban areas in these states that are run by crooked corrupt insane Democrats.
Most people live in cities.

States impose permissive firearm laws upon cities.

Firearm Mortality by State

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 9.28.04 AM.png
What cities do you believe have successfully won home rule petitions and can confront America's horrific rate of firearm fatalities free of state control?

Municipalities were not rendered impotent in the Old West. Commonly, guns were not allowed within town limits. Visitors were required to leave their weapons with the sheriff, livery or saloon upon entering town. They received a token which they would exchange for their guns upon leaving.

Most people live in cities.

States impose permissive firearm laws upon cities.

Firearm Mortality by State

What cities do you believe have successfully won home rule petitions and can confront America's horrific rate of firearm fatalities free of state control?

Municipalities were not rendered impotent in the Old West. Commonly, guns were not allowed within town limits. Visitors were required to leave their weapons with the sheriff, livery or saloon upon entering town. They received a token which they would exchange for their guns upon leaving.
Wrong. Democrat run cities are crime infested, tax and spens, defund the police Leftist shitholes, even if there's a republican governor in charge. Admit it.

Last edited:

1. Massachusetts (3.4)
  2. New York (3.9)
  3. New Jersey (4.1)
  4. Hawaii (4.4)
  5. Rhode Island (4.6).

It's just the way it is:

you always forget to mention the high number of blacks in red states dude...get woke with you stats

Yes, I have. Pretty much ALL of San Francisco smells like an open sewer.
When I lived in Los Angeles, I saw pissing, shitting and fucking in broad daylight in the street. I saw shooting up and I saw dying in the streets.

The homeless, the druggies, the mentally ill live all of their lives in the open, on the street.

And explain to us: who, how & why.
Nashville TN. Fairly conservative mayor, city is booming commercially, large numbers of people moving into the area. The downtown area looks like a festival of building cranes. Beautiful city straddling a river. Vanderbilt University Hospital for medical care. Have yet to see any homeless people.

It can be done.

Nashville TN. Fairly conservative mayor, city is booming commercially, large numbers of people moving into the area. The downtown area looks like a festival of building cranes. Beautiful city straddling a river. Vanderbilt University Hospital for medical care. Have yet to see any homeless people.

It can be done.
And not by voting Turd Party or Democrat ?

Forum List

Back