Name a Democrat controlled city/state doing well?

Cities prefer Democratic leadership because Democrats give a shit about the people and provide public services.

Republican run rural areas are the real shit holes because they provide no civic planning, no services, no investment in the community
Bullshit!

Houston is so fucking horrible that you can break you fucking axle while driving in that poorly ran city!

Homeless all over!

Drugs, crime and let me be clear if you check the fucking stats of Houston you would fucking discover it is the dirtiest fucking city in America and is chasing Chicago for the worst crime stats possible!

So no Democrats do not give a flying fuck about anything!

I’ve given you evidence that you can Google, but you wouldn’t read it anywhere. The facts are out there. This investment by Republican controlled state houses in Democrat controlled cities is a demonstrable fact. So are the takeover it’s a Democrat cities declared corrupt by Republican state houses.
You don't know anything you nimrod!

You believed Dulles Airport was in Dallas and believe Texas is majority White, so keep on lying to yourself!

New York:
th.jpg

Boston:
th.jpg

Philadelphia:
th.jpg

Los Angeles:
th.jpg
All towns have bad areas....are those cities growing?

Most of the really high murder rates are in RED states.

And before you try to claim that it’s “Dem run cities” in those states explain why cities in Red States have a much higher murder rate than cities in blue states
Ask Judge Hidalgo of Harris County why she runs the county so poorly!

Newark NJ. Do a little research before you soil yourself.
I figured someone would do this. AND? San Fran, NY, Portland and LA are in ruins. But Newark? Are you kidding? Talk about a Pyrrhic victory if even this was true.

Last edited:
I figured someone would do this. AND? San Fran, NY, Portland and LA are in ruins. But Newark? Are you kidding? Talk about a Pyrrhic victory.

Newark had a very tumulant time until the Feds brought in the Consent Decree and it changed a lot of things. They had just as many crowds over Floyd but had zero rioting. Even the outsiders didn't dare go into their routine as the crowd would have taken them out.

%Newark had a very tumulant time until the Feds brought in the Consent Decree and it changed a lot of things. They had just as many crowds over Floyd but had zero rioting. Even the outsiders didn't dare go into their routine as the crowd would have taken them out.
I have no idea what you are saying or how to reply. 99.99% of democrat runs cities have become hellholes. Newark? I got no idea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back