Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

So all Obama has done was to tell the SEALS to kill Bin Laden? What a complete failure of a Presidency.

bin Laden counts.

You don't get to decide what counts. Anywhere.

The only way he counts is if you actually show how it solved a problem.

It solved the problem of killing bin Laden.

And now you support the war on terror, you know, the war that is endless and costs hundreds of billions....? Bad under Bush, GREAT under Obama! Obama-bots, about as cool to listen to as the Bush-bots were.

So all Obama has done was to tell the SEALS to kill Bin Laden? What a complete failure of a Presidency.

Let's face it, the bar wasn't very high after that syphilitic halfwit from Tejas.

At least 54% of American voters feared another filthy god damned nutball more than they feared a marginally competent community organizer from one of the crookedest cities in the United States. Maybe the best way to look at the Obama presidency is to list what he HAS NOT done?

Here, I'll start:

1. Obama hasn't been loaded and confused on camera. He might be fooled again, but he isn't going to make a fool of himself claiming otherwise.

2. Obama hasn't held hands with Arab men or kissed them on camera.

3. Obama hasn't picked two countries at random and invaded them.

4. He hasn't added more free goodies to existing T&M contracts with Halliburton and Blackwater (Xe Svcs).

5. He hasn't pissed the lives of thousands of Americans down the drain for nothing; only hundreds so far.

6. He hasn't made the United States look like it was run by a gang of really, really stupid Latin American criminals or made public education look any worse than it did after The Bush League were re elected in 2004.

Okay, someone else can add to the list.

I'd be willing to bet nobody can name one problem Obama has solved and actually back it up.

Obama is good at pointing out problems but he's never solved any. Many will claim that he got Bin Laden but in all honesty Bin Laden wasn't an active terrorist anymore.

Obama is a gifted complainer but not a gifted problem solver. These are some of the issues Obama has been talking about but none of them have gotten any better since he's been in office. As a matter of fact many of them have worsened:

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
4. Increasing Health Care Costs
5. Increasing Tuition Costs
6. Dependence On Foreign Oil
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

Go ahead.....name something Obama has personally done to improve the situation. I dare you.

Why does the left seem to love despots like Hugo Chavez?

It's simple. He did it the way they want to do it here. He took over the media, he nationalized every business in Venezuela, the only industry they have there now is oil production. He ran every other business out, yet his people loved him. Why?

Because he did what Obama does, complained about problems that he himself caused making it look like he wasn't the cause of them in the first place. Because he owned the media they told the people what he directed them to. They rarely if ever went against his wishes.

The left loves it when people suffer. It's simply an opportunity to them. The more suffering they can cause the more they can blame on an invisible strawman. In this country it's "The Rich". It's like this in every communist country. The left longs for revolution. Their problem is once they have power they simply cannot improve on what they fought against. Obama sure as hell can't. He has no ideas, only criticisms.

Obama solved his problem of public debate for 4 years with two phrases "It's Bush's fault," and "stop being a racist" about anything he didn't want to account for, which was almost everything, categorically, since everything he puts his time in on has to do with a high-rolling contributor. And that's just what I think. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
And what had President Bush and Dictator Dick Cheney solved?

What did Bill Clinton solve?

What did Bush Sr solve?

What did any President solve?

NOTHING.

The power solve problems lies with Congress alone, the President can only execute their solutions. The blame for the nation's problems resides within the Corporate owned Democrat and Republican Congress since the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Let's face it, the bar wasn't very high after that syphilitic halfwit from Tejas.

At least 54% of American voters feared another filthy god damned nutball more than they feared a marginally competent community organizer from one of the crookedest cities in the United States. Maybe the best way to look at the Obama presidency is to list what he HAS NOT done?

Here, I'll start:

1. Obama hasn't been loaded and confused on camera. He might be fooled again, but he isn't going to make a fool of himself claiming otherwise.

4. He hasn't added more free goodies to existing T&M contracts with Halliburton and Blackwater (Xe Svcs).

5. He hasn't pissed the lives of thousands of Americans down the drain for nothing; only hundreds so far.

6. He hasn't made the United States look like it was run by a gang of really, really stupid Latin American criminals or made public education look any worse than it did after The Bush League were re elected in 2004.

In other words... You've got nothing. Obama is a failure, and all you can think of is what he hasn't done. It must really suck to know that all it took was the words forward, and hope and change to get your hard earned vote. I'd be embarrassed if I had voted for him.

What did Bush Sr solve?

NOTHING.

The power solve problems lies with Congress alone, the President can only execute their solutions. The blame for the nation's problems resides within the Corporate owned Democrat and Republican Congress since the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Your tactic is called DEFLECTION. It is used when you don't have the fortitude to honestly address the OP.

What did Bush Sr solve?

NOTHING.

Your tactic is called DEFLECTION. It is used when you don't have the fortitude to honestly address the OP.

Would you like a direct answer?>

Obama has solved nothing. Neither has any other President. And Congress is corporate owned, and now solidified by Citizens United. We can't even trust our Supreme Court anymore.

However, President can do the opposite of solving problems. They can make them worse and create new ones. On that count, Obama is guilty.

The sooner you lemmings shed your party loyalties to either side, and embrace Libertarianism, the better. I actually agree with you, but in your blind partisanship, you proceeded to admonish me, other than to think and reflect for yourself.

Had you read what I originally typed, you would see that the question was answered. That tactic is not called "DEFLECTION" it is called the Socratic Method:

The Socratic method (also known as method of elenchus, elenctic method, Socratic irony, or Socratic debate), named after the classical Greek philosopher Socrates, is a form of inquiry and debate between individuals with opposing viewpoints based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking and to illuminate ideas. It is a dialectical method, often involving an oppositional discussion in which the defense of one point of view is pitted against the defense of another; one participant may lead another to contradict himself in some way, thus strengthening the inquirer's own point.

Last edited:
What has any president solved ever? Seems like the bar is higher only for Obama.

Translation: CC also has got nothing.

Neither do you. Go head name ANY PRESIDENT that has ever solved ANY PROBLEM. Given the fact that you have the entire history of the us to pick from it should be easier than just Obama

Anne go! (responses without answering is proof these idiots can't)

Here, I'll start:

In other words... You've got nothing. Obama is a failure, and all you can think of is what he hasn't done. It must really suck to know that all it took was the words forward, and hope and change to get your hard earned vote. I'd be embarrassed if I had voted for him.

Maybe you can't read? My vote was AGAINST the party that started two wars and broke the bank and not FOR Obama. Obama is another corporatist, just like Clinton and just like nutball heroes Junebug and NeoCon Ron. The only difference is which corporations own their parties.

My vote has only gone to a major party candidate twice since 1970- and both those votes were AGAINST the other party. I'd rather be dead than vote against my interest you chickenshit little sophomore. IN 2008, my interest was to stop the party that tripled the national debt in the '80s, and then doubled it in the 2000s and caused market crashes in both eras.

Based on the quality of analysis apparent in most nutball posts it is clear reading is a challenge for a lot of nutballs, so if you need bigger letters or closer dots or shorter words, just keep admitting you are too stupid to read and I'll work with you.

Last edited:
What has any president solved ever? Seems like the bar is higher only for Obama.

Neither do you. Go head name ANY PRESIDENT that has ever solved ANY PROBLEM. Given the fact that you have the entire history of the us to pick from it should be easier than just Obama

Ok, Reagan ended the Cold War. Even Bush (with Democrat approval) went after Terrorists after they attacked us on 9/11. Obama killed a few children in Pakistan with drone strikes, didn't he? Obama still operates GITMO. Come to think of it, Obama continues everything started by Bush. :lol: Obama's second term is really Bush's fourth term.

Ok, Reagan ended the Cold War. Even Bush (with Democrat approval) went after Terrorists after they attacked us on 9/11. Obama killed a few children in Pakistan with drone strikes, didn't he? Obama still operates GITMO. Come to think of it, Obama continues everything started by Bush. :lol: Obama's second term is really Bush's fourth term.

Bush went after terrorist and that's an accomplishment
Obama went after terrorist and its not

Got it.

I missed this earlier.

Here, I'll start:

What was that whole thing with the sequester and how it was going to cause the end of the world?

He prefers to bow.

True, last time I counted it was 6, he couldn't stop at two.

Are you sure about that? He has expanded the DoD budget, some of it must have gone that way.

So far.

Interesting choice of words.

Giving money to his friends doesn't make it look like the country is being run by a criminal?

Damn.

I pointed out two examples, how many do you want?

Q: What important problem did a president solve?

Reagan learned to tie his shoes after being told that those slippers effete men still wear in Hollywood/Malibu/Orange County and from Sixth Avenue to Greenwich don't get it in national politics.

Bush went after terrorist and that's an accomplishment
Obama went after terrorist and its not

Got it.

Bush said he was going to go after them. Obama said he was going to end the WOT. I can't recall one campaign promise Obama made which he has fulfilled. Can you?

Forum List

Back