Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

5. Negged for using war dead for political points

What would a filthy lowlife cocksucker like you know about war dead. God damn you, you ignorant fuck.

USS Iowa BB-61, myself

My son was 3rd Battalion / 4th Marines, Weapons Company.
Google it. It was his unit that pulled down Saddam's statue.

You?
:fu:

Just one problem?

Stopped a depression
Won the war in Iraq
Saved the auto companies
Provided healthcare to millions

I'd be willing to bet nobody can name one problem Obama has solved and actually back it up.

Obama is good at pointing out problems but he's never solved any. Many will claim that he got Bin Laden but in all honesty Bin Laden wasn't an active terrorist anymore.

Obama is a gifted complainer but not a gifted problem solver. These are some of the issues Obama has been talking about but none of them have gotten any better since he's been in office. As a matter of fact many of them have worsened:

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
4. Increasing Health Care Costs
5. Increasing Tuition Costs
6. Dependence On Foreign Oil
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

Go ahead.....name something Obama has personally done to improve the situation. I dare you.

Why does the left seem to love despots like Hugo Chavez?

It's simple. He did it the way they want to do it here. He took over the media, he nationalized every business in Venezuela, the only industry they have there now is oil production. He ran every other business out, yet his people loved him. Why?

Because he did what Obama does, complained about problems that he himself caused making it look like he wasn't the cause of them in the first place. Because he owned the media they told the people what he directed them to. They rarely if ever went against his wishes.

The left loves it when people suffer. It's simply an opportunity to them. The more suffering they can cause the more they can blame on an invisible strawman. In this country it's "The Rich". It's like this in every communist country. The left longs for revolution. Their problem is once they have power they simply cannot improve on what they fought against. Obama sure as hell can't. He has no ideas, only criticisms.

Gee and to hear some, he inherited utopia. Apparently there are 9 problems he inherited.

GM is alive
Osama is dead.

Just one problem?

Stopped a depression
Won the war in Iraq
Saved the auto companies

Depression? He fixed that dent in your head?

Won the war in Iraq? How long have you been in a coma?

Saved the auto companies? Actually they are still on life support...

Provided health care to millions? The largest lie known to man in recorded history...

RW....the gift that keeps on giving...

Just one problem?

Stopped a depression
Won the war in Iraq
Saved the auto companies

Depression? He fixed that dent in your head?

Won the war in Iraq? How long have you been in a coma?

Saved the auto companies? Actually they are still on life support...

Provided health care to millions? The largest lie known to man in recorded history...

RW....the gift that keeps on giving...

Is that really the best you can come up with?

Sorry....unworthy of further reply

What would a filthy lowlife cocksucker like you know about war dead. God damn you, you ignorant fuck.

USS Iowa BB-61, myself

You?

Then why are you politicizing the dead, sir? For shame.

USS Iowa BB-61, myself

You?

Then why are you politicizing the dead, sir? For shame.

Go back a page or 2 and look at who I quoted and how it was used.

The biggest problem that Obama solved was the problems of Republican leadership. Republicans started two wars and destroyed our economy while accomplishing their primary goal of funneling wealth to the richest Americans.

Thank you President Obama

The biggest problem that Obama solved was the problems of Republican leadership. Republicans started two wars and destroyed our economy while accomplishing their primary goal of funneling wealth to the richest Americans.

Yup, and all he did was continued those same two wars and made the economy even worse while accomplishing his primary goal of punishing wealthy Americans.

But hey, hope and change, right?

Yup, and all he did was continued those same two wars and made the economy even worse while accomplishing his primary goal of punishing wealthy Americans.

Didn't you try that one in the last election? It didnt work.

Obama has won both Bush wars, stopped the Bush Depression in it's tracks, added six million jobs and doubled the stock market

Not bad for what you guys call the worst president in history

So all Obama has done was to tell the SEALS to kill Bin Laden? What a complete failure of a Presidency.

Let's face it, the bar wasn't very high after that syphilitic halfwit from Tejas.

At least 54% of American voters feared another filthy god damned nutball more than they feared a marginally competent community organizer from one of the crookedest cities in the United States. Maybe the best way to look at the Obama presidency is to list what he HAS NOT done?

Here, I'll start:

1. Obama hasn't been loaded and confused on camera. He might be fooled again, but he isn't going to make a fool of himself claiming otherwise.

2. Obama hasn't held hands with Arab men or kissed them on camera.

3. Obama hasn't picked two countries at random and invaded them.

4. He hasn't added more free goodies to existing T&M contracts with Halliburton and Blackwater (Xe Svcs).

5. He hasn't pissed the lives of thousands of Americans down the drain for nothing; only hundreds so far.

6. He hasn't made the United States look like it was run by a gang of really, really stupid Latin American criminals or made public education look any worse than it did after The Bush League were re elected in 2004.

Okay, someone else can add to the list.

1. Get him away from his beloved teleprompter and he's a stuttering stammering idiot

2. He just bows to all of them

3. Pakistan and Yemen come to mind of recent predator Drone attacks

4. How do you know? Are those contractors still doing business in the region? I can bet they're not doing it for free.

6. Only, merely, let the world see how Chicago-style thuggery works on a global scale

:eusa_hand:

Obama spoke at the Republican getaway without a teleprompter and made Republicans look exactly like the fools they are.

He bows to ALL of them? Prove it.

Attacking al Qaeda is not the same as "invasion". So Obama "invaded" Pakistan to get Bin Laden? You would have let him go? Again?

Of course those contractors are still there. One, Bush signed contracts. Two, it would cost double to bring in new. God you're dumb.

Not only are thousands dead, shitstain, TENS OF THOUSANDS ARE MAIMED FOR LIFE and will cost possibly trillions more. Don't pretend you care about those people. You just don't like Republican failure thrown in your face.

I live in Chicago. It's an nice city and you are a moron. Your ridiculously easy to dispel posts prove it.

Obama has won both Bush wars, stopped the Bush Depression in it's tracks, added six million jobs and doubled the stock market

Obama won both of Bush's wars? LOL. I mean, you don't believe that, but since you said it, it's funny given he's done pretty much the same thing as Bush. Targeted killing, detainees at Gitmo, drone attacks, rendition -- you know, all that stuff you guys hated under Bush.

He added six million jobs? Yeah, okay.

Obama doubled the stock market? HA! Oh, dude. That's cute. The stock market rebounding has little to do with Obama or his policies.

Obama won both of Bush's wars? LOL. I mean, you don't believe that, but since you said it, it's funny given he's done pretty much the same thing as Bush. Targeted killing, detainees at Gitmo, drone attacks, rendition -- you know, all that stuff you guys hated under Bush.

He added six million jobs? Yeah, okay.

Obama doubled the stock market? HA! Oh, dude. That's cute. The stock market rebounding has little to do with Obama or his policies.

Both wars were massive Bush blunders

Thankfully, he had Obama to bail his ass out

Forum List

Back