Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

Ok, Reagan ended the Cold War. Even Bush (with Democrat approval) went after Terrorists after they attacked us on 9/11. Obama killed a few children in Pakistan with drone strikes, didn't he? Obama still operates GITMO. Come to think of it, Obama continues everything started by Bush. :lol: Obama's second term is really Bush's fourth term.

Bush went after terrorist and that's an accomplishment
Obama went after terrorist and its not

Got it.

Bush said he was going to go after them. Obama said he was going to end the WOT. I can't recall one campaign promise Obama made which he has fulfilled. Can you?

Bush went after terrorist snd thats an accomplishment
Obama went after terrorist and its not

Got it.

He killed bin Laden, a feat that filthy little cocksucker from Tejas couldn't manage.

Next.

I told you Bin Laden doesn't count.

First of all.....he was retired.

Second.....Bin Laden alerted us to the threat of terrorism......he wasn't the only ME terrorist in the world. The threat is obviously still out there even though Obama tried to lie to us and act like the threat was gone.

Thirdly.....Obama used Bush's military to get it done.....and he even had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing it. So Obama didn't "Get Bin Laden".

Nice try though.

Something is seriously wrong with you. Any Google search will show that Bush disbanded the CIA unit that was looking for Bin Laden AND said he stopped looking for him. Obama said he would go after Bin Laden no matter where he was. A position that both John McCain and Mitt Romney criticized him for.

And he even had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing it?

You are such a piece of "ahem", work.

Obama's already into his second term, it's time for you Obamaholics to think about getting a life. Pick a Supreme Court Justice next time, fools!

Mud, yeah, Obama counts.

Those that count won't let you take it away, just not going to happen.

We lost, Mud.

Oh yeah, Bin Laden wasn't a problem that's why he was considered Americas enemy. Because he wasn't a problem. Makes total sense.

no president will ever solve an issue, they can merely manage the crisis or insert possible turnarounds.

that being said.

housing market is in a turnaround.

auto industry saved with job creation topping 100k

banking/ credit card restrictions requiring reasonable communication standards as well as quelling the ability of institutions to penalize multiple times the same transaction

student loans are now accessible sans the interference of the feds easing the process and lessening the hands in the pot.

I missed this earlier.

Let's face it, the bar wasn't very high after that syphilitic halfwit from Tejas.

At least 54% of American voters feared another filthy god damned nutball more than they feared a marginally competent community organizer from one of the crookedest cities in the United States. Maybe the best way to look at the Obama presidency is to list what he HAS NOT done?

Here, I'll start:

1. Obama hasn't been loaded and confused on camera. He might be fooled again, but he isn't going to make a fool of himself claiming otherwise.

What was that whole thing with the sequester and how it was going to cause the end of the world?

2. Obama hasn't held hands with Arab men or kissed them on camera.

He prefers to bow.

True, last time I counted it was 6, he couldn't stop at two.

Are you sure about that? He has expanded the DoD budget, some of it must have gone that way.

5. He hasn't pissed the lives of thousands of Americans down the drain for nothing; only hundreds so far.

So far.

Interesting choice of words.

6. He hasn't made the United States look like it was run by a gang of really, really stupid Latin American criminals or made public education look any worse than it did after The Bush League were re elected in 2004.

Okay, someone else can add to the list.

Giving money to his friends doesn't make it look like the country is being run by a criminal?

Damn.

To your latter point, we can agree he is as crooked as Clinton and Bush were. On the rest, your points are well made and well taken. My position is not that Obama is worth a damn, it is that Bush was so bad the nation that re elected him deserves many more years in a harsh wilderness.

What has any president solved ever? Seems like the bar is higher only for Obama.

Harding solved a depression by cutting spending and regulations... Then FDR created what we know as the great Depression by adding massive regulation and spening on par with Obama.

The recession ended because American industry had retooled for consumer production.

Your lies are still liesl.

you take solendra ... one company out of many that failed and you hold it up as if it was the end ... then you dance it around as if it was all planed to fail... that Obama personally knew it was going to fail ... that Obama personally himself said here's the money ... it wasn't ... each and everyone of your responses really doesn't need an answer because they aren't factual ... they are nothing more right wing talking points that has never been factual... so have at it... make a bigger fool of yourself ...

So he's a crook or a moron, or both....:thup:

The only way he counts is if you actually show how it solved a problem.

It solved the problem of killing bin Laden.

And now you support the war on terror, you know, the war that is endless and costs hundreds of billions....? Bad under Bush, GREAT under Obama! Obama-bots, about as cool to listen to as the Bush-bots were.

Stating a fact is not the same thing as taking a position.

That you don't know the difference is yet another indictment of public education in America. You can overcome whatever public education did to you, and my suggestion is that you look into that.

No one who ever posted at USMB was as opposed to that filthy cocksucker invading shit-for-brains heathenopotamia, and no one remains as opposed as me to foreign aid across the board in any form by nutballs or human potential enthusiasts.

When America's haters remove the filters from their eyes, a whole new world is there to see. A world with possibilities nonexistent in partisan echo chambers. Good luck, son. You're going to need it.

So all Obama has done was to tell the SEALS to kill Bin Laden? What a complete failure of a Presidency.

Let's face it, the bar wasn't very high after that syphilitic halfwit from Tejas.

At least 54% of American voters feared another filthy god damned nutball more than they feared a marginally competent community organizer from one of the crookedest cities in the United States. Maybe the best way to look at the Obama presidency is to list what he HAS NOT done?

Here, I'll start:

1. Obama hasn't been loaded and confused on camera. He might be fooled again, but he isn't going to make a fool of himself claiming otherwise.

2. Obama hasn't held hands with Arab men or kissed them on camera.

3. Obama hasn't picked two countries at random and invaded them.

4. He hasn't added more free goodies to existing T&M contracts with Halliburton and Blackwater (Xe Svcs).

5. He hasn't pissed the lives of thousands of Americans down the drain for nothing; only hundreds so far.

6. He hasn't made the United States look like it was run by a gang of really, really stupid Latin American criminals or made public education look any worse than it did after The Bush League were re elected in 2004.

Okay, someone else can add to the list.

1. Get him away from his beloved teleprompter and he's a stuttering stammering idiot

2. He just bows to all of them

3. Pakistan and Yemen come to mind of recent predator Drone attacks

4. How do you know? Are those contractors still doing business in the region? I can bet they're not doing it for free.

5. Negged for using war dead for political points

6. Only, merely, let the world see how Chicago-style thuggery works on a global scale

:eusa_hand:

1. Obama is a world class speaker compared to you, with or without teleprompter, hortysir

2. I bowed to the Queen of England as well as the Pope. You know nothing about protocol.

3. Thank God we are using Drones instead of troops there.

4. You cannot show us any additional freebies for Halliburton and the other companies.

5. Negged you for using war dead for political points

6. He has cleaned out the enemy neo-cons in the government
:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back