Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

So very true. And these are the people who supported, and support, the worst president in American history, GW Bush. All of the failures they try to attribute to the current administration are really just an attempt to hide behind an attack mode because they have no other way to live down what a monumental, abysmal failure GW was.

wrong, the worst President in us history is still Jimma Carter and Obama is pushing close second...facts are facts

Jimmy Carter didn't have Obama's lapdog press.

Obama is the worst because of what he's liable to do, not as much what he has done.

I think Obama is too reckless. He doesn't really care about the office. He's a loose cannon. Jimmy Carter was just a uninspiring leader with a big dose of narcissism.

Jimmy Carter has rebounded somewhat in the eyes of historians. George Bush, however is acknowledged as the worst in modern times.

Last edited:
wrong, the worst President in us history is still Jimma Carter and Obama is pushing close second...facts are facts

Obama is the worst because of what he's liable to do, not as much what he has done.

I think Obama is too reckless. He doesn't really care about the office. He's a loose cannon. Jimmy Carter was just a uninspiring leader with a big dose of narcissism.

Jimmy Carter has rebounded somewhat in the eyes of historians. George Bush, however is acknowledged as the worst in modern times.
and it took what 40 years for this to happen?.....there might be hope for Bush yet....:eusa_shhh:

Saying modern times is being generous to Dubya. The latest polls had him around 4th to last of all times. That's pretty bad considering some of that competition.

Link?
(thinkprogress doesn't count)

:eusa_whistle:

Link?

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Link?

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's still so recent.
If you look at the 5 most recent Presidents, their average ranking is about 20th.

Time tends to help rankings.

Pretty neat article, though.
Even if it's Wiki-edit-at-will

:thup:

Forum List

Back