Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

Explain how we go about invading an ally's country without pissing them off enough to turn over their weopons technology to al Qaeda and Iran? Obama hasn't been able to do that.

7191738382_d34e70d788.jpg

Pakistan used to be a pretty good ally of ours.

Now, not so much.

I trained some of them in Somalia. Now, I'd be lucky if one of them didn't try to shoot me in the back of the head.

Yea....I guess you could say they were

Until we sent them billions of dollars to fight terrorism and they keep the Bin Laden compound right in the middle of downtown Abbottobad

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/the-terrorist-notches-on-obamas-belt/

Last edited:

Now, not so much.

I trained some of them in Somalia. Now, I'd be lucky if one of them didn't try to shoot me in the back of the head.

Until we sent them billions of dollars to fight terrorism and they keep the Bin Laden compound right in the middle of downtown Abbottobad

Wasn't electing Obama supposed to change all of this?

I see a deterioration of our image in the ME, not an improvement.

Sorry, but you fell right into that one.

Now, not so much.

Yup.....kicking some terrorist ass can do that

How many shoes has Obama dodged?

bush-shoes.gif

Last edited:

bush-shoes.gif

Obama is afraid to go there. They would have to have a pretty good arm to reach him in the US.

I can tell you're getting more and more ridiculous.

bush-shoes.gif

Obama is afraid to go there. They would have to have a pretty good arm to reach him in the US.

I can tell you're getting more and more ridiculous.

Haven't reached the level of ridiculousness of your OP

"Bush quietly signs $136 billion tax cut bill for corporations, catering to special interests", 2004....:
Bush quietly signs corporate tax-cut bill - Business - Stocks & economy | NBC News

so you showed me a bill that helped the economy and kept jobs in america. do you even understand what it is you post?

So how many jobs did it keep in America? And what kind of jobs were they?

now maybe on of you koolaid drinkers can explain to me if this was such bad, economy damaging legislation, why has obama done nothing to overturn it?

so you showed me a bill that helped the economy and kept jobs in america. do you even understand what it is you post?

So how many jobs did it keep in America? And what kind of jobs were they?

now maybe on of you koolaid drinkers can explain to me if this was such bad, economy damaging legislation, why has obama done nothing to overturn it?

Obama doesn't want the economy to improve. As a matter of fact he has too much incentive to make it worse.

Poor people vote Democrat

Do the math.

LMAO...god you are stupid.

Very true

Obama does have to deal with a Republican party that will bring the country to it's knees just to show they can

When the final history of this era is written

It will be noted that Obamas greatest obstacle to progress was not terrorists, was not the economy, was not Iran or North Korea.....It was the Republicans

Barack Obama's "greatest obstacle" was that he was so woefully unprepared to do the job he won in the first place. We've had four years of political gridlock because our President is a left wing ideologue without any experience at crafting political compromise or legislation who points fingers and tries to shift blame instead working to get things done.

There will be those "historians" who write history the way you've described it, Winger but they wil be little better than propagandists. Over time Barack Obama will be seen for what he was...vague notions backed up by scant accomplishments.

I'd be willing to bet nobody can name one problem Obama has solved and actually back it up.

Obama is good at pointing out problems but he's never solved any. Many will claim that he got Bin Laden but in all honesty Bin Laden wasn't an active terrorist anymore.

Obama is a gifted complainer but not a gifted problem solver. These are some of the issues Obama has been talking about but none of them have gotten any better since he's been in office. As a matter of fact many of them have worsened:

1. Race relations
2. The Deficit
3. The National Debt
4. Increasing Health Care Costs
5. Increasing Tuition Costs
6. Dependence On Foreign Oil
7. Border Security
8. Iranian Nukes
9. Unemployment

Go ahead.....name something Obama has personally done to improve the situation. I dare you.

Why does the left seem to love despots like Hugo Chavez?

It's simple. He did it the way they want to do it here. He took over the media, he nationalized every business in Venezuela, the only industry they have there now is oil production. He ran every other business out, yet his people loved him. Why?

Because he did what Obama does, complained about problems that he himself caused making it look like he wasn't the cause of them in the first place. Because he owned the media they told the people what he directed them to. They rarely if ever went against his wishes.

The left loves it when people suffer. It's simply an opportunity to them. The more suffering they can cause the more they can blame on an invisible strawman. In this country it's "The Rich". It's like this in every communist country. The left longs for revolution. Their problem is once they have power they simply cannot improve on what they fought against. Obama sure as hell can't. He has no ideas, only criticisms.

Gay marriage?:confused:

LMAO...god you are stupid.

It will be noted that Obamas greatest obstacle to progress was not terrorists, was not the economy, was not Iran or North Korea.....It was the Republicans

Barack Obama's "greatest obstacle" was that he was so woefully unprepared to do the job he won in the first place. We've had four years of political gridlock because our President is a left wing ideologue without any experience at crafting political compromise or legislation who points fingers and tries to shift blame instead working to get things done.

There will be those "historians" who write history the way you've described it, Winger but they wil be little better than propagandists. Over time Barack Obama will be seen for what he was...vague notions backed up by scant accomplishments.

Yes, and FoxNation will believe that version of history

Republicans took the election of Obama with a position of "If WE don't get to lead.......NOBODY will"

History will not look kindly on todays Republicans

Republicans took the election of Obama with a position of "If WE don't get to lead.......NOBODY will"

So very true. And these are the people who supported, and support, the worst president in American history, GW Bush. All of the failures they try to attribute to the current administration are really just an attempt to hide behind an attack mode because they have no other way to live down what a monumental, abysmal failure GW was.

Last edited:

but it will look better at a group of people who's approval ratings are right about the same?......you got me convinced RW.....

So very true. And these are the people who supported, and support, the worst president in American history, GW Bush. All of the failures they try to attribute to the current administration are really just an attempt to hide behind an attack mode because they have no other way to live down what a monumental, abysmal failure GW was.
because the current guy is just so much better.....Bush and Obama are two of the worst leaders this Country has ever seen....

Actually it was the other way around, Winger. Obama's first meeting with Republicans set the tone for his entire first term. Or have you forgotten him smugly lecturing Eric Cantor with his "Elections have consequences...I won!" comment?

What's amusing is how quickly he decided that elections DIDN'T have consequences after the 2010 mid term's. Then it was "I know best and I don't care WHAT the House majority wants!" That was the start of Harry Reid's refusals to let House bills even come to the floor for discussion let alone a vote. Yet you have the brass balls to come here and declare that it's the GOP's fault? Humorous stuff...really...

Actually it was the other way around, Winger. Obama's first meeting with Republicans set the tone for his entire first term. Or have you forgotten him smugly lecturing Eric Cantor with his "Elections have consequences...I won!" comment?

What's amusing is how quickly he decided that elections DIDN'T have consequences after the 2010 mid term's. Then it was "I know best and I don't care WHAT the House majority wants!" That was the start of Harry Reid's refusals to let House bills even come to the floor for discussion let alone a vote. Yet you have the brass balls to come here and declare that it's the GOP's fault? Humorous stuff...really...

That was indeed Obama at his finest

The minority party had the audacity to start dictating terms to the new president. Not the best way to get off on a good footing. But Republicans went from there into full blown obstructionism. Obama must fail took priority over doing what the Country needed in the midst of an economic collapse

Full blown obstructionism? Like the fiscal cliff deal I suppose? The one where Obama got $43 in tax increases for every $1 in spending cuts and then immediately declared that the GOP needed to meet him half way? Where IS half way to Barry? Halfway in the fiscal cliff deal was 43/1. Does that fit YOUR definition of halfway, Winger? Funny how when you progressives don't get what YOU want...it's obstructionism...but when you DO get what you want it's democracy in action.

Forum List

Back