Name A Problem Obama Has Solved. Bin Laden Doesn't Count

And if you'll remember...pushing ObamaCare was what took priority over what the country needed in the midst of an economic collapse.

Yes, and FoxNation will believe that version of history

Republicans took the election of Obama with a position of "If WE don't get to lead.......NOBODY will"

History will not look kindly on todays Republicans

Actually it was the other way around, Winger. Obama's first meeting with Republicans set the tone for his entire first term. Or have you forgotten him smugly lecturing Eric Cantor with his "Elections have consequences...I won!" comment?

What's amusing is how quickly he decided that elections DIDN'T have consequences after the 2010 mid term's. Then it was "I know best and I don't care WHAT the House majority wants!" That was the start of Harry Reid's refusals to let House bills even come to the floor for discussion let alone a vote. Yet you have the brass balls to come here and declare that it's the GOP's fault? Humorous stuff...really...

That was indeed Obama at his finest

The minority party had the audacity to start dictating terms to the new president. Not the best way to get off on a good footing. But Republicans went from there into full blown obstructionism. Obama must fail took priority over doing what the Country needed in the midst of an economic collapse

Full blown obstructionism. Obama offered them a choice between grease or no grease before he fucked them.

Great choice.

the only problem obama solved was proving he and the democrats were just as big corporate stooges as the libs claimed the republicans were.

Actually it was the other way around, Winger. Obama's first meeting with Republicans set the tone for his entire first term. Or have you forgotten him smugly lecturing Eric Cantor with his "Elections have consequences...I won!" comment?

What's amusing is how quickly he decided that elections DIDN'T have consequences after the 2010 mid term's. Then it was "I know best and I don't care WHAT the House majority wants!" That was the start of Harry Reid's refusals to let House bills even come to the floor for discussion let alone a vote. Yet you have the brass balls to come here and declare that it's the GOP's fault? Humorous stuff...really...

The minority party had the audacity to start dictating terms to the new president. Not the best way to get off on a good footing. But Republicans went from there into full blown obstructionism. Obama must fail took priority over doing what the Country needed in the midst of an economic collapse

Full blown obstructionism. Obama offered them a choice between grease or no grease before he fucked them.

Great choice.

It was the American voter who fucked them

and with good reason

Great choice.

and with good reason

Possibly.

Personally, the last two general elections were rigged. I don't it's the voter's fault.

Last edited:

Great choice.

and with good reason

Possibly.

Personallyan the last two general elections were rigged. I don't it's the voter's fault.

The poor performance by Republicans made the elections look rigged

But it was just Republicans being themselves

Great choice.

and with good reason

Possibly.

Personallyan the last two general elections were rigged. I don't it's the voter's fault.
I agree that this last election was rigged in favor of Democrats. We can either let that happen or we can fight it tooth and nail.

Freedom is not free. That election wasn't either in my humble opinion.

and with good reason

Possibly.

I agree that this last election was rigged in favor of Democrats. We can either let that happen or we can fight it tooth and nail.

Freedom is not free. That election wasn't either in my humble opinion.

It's difficult to have a free election when the major media acts as the press office for one candidate's campaign. But at least with the internet, we have a fighting chance (at least until the Feds actually do it over).

and with good reason

Possibly.

The debates are produced by just about every network other than Fox.

The mod on one of them supported a lie by Obama then admitted Romney was correct to protest his answer. But of course, it was too fucken late to mention that.

Romney votes were registered as Obama votes in 5 different states by voting machines.

Obama voters bragged about voting for him several times.

Obama had a problem making sure that deployed military got their absentee ballots in time. One aircraft was claimed to have crashed with thousands of them on board.

Old people, the retarded, busloads of illegals were taken to the polls and told whom to vote for......Obama of course.

Doctored tapes were passed off by NBC as unedited versions showing Romney saying 47%ers are on the take without proper context.

Everything Romney did overseas was criticized, events totally made up.

Obama used Trayvan Martin and Sandra Flucke to cause voter suppression.

GOP poll watchers were kicked out of a polling place by Obama supporters.

Several GOP poll watchers were accused of causing a disturbance by Democrat poll watchers.

Absentee ballots were counted out of view of the GOP poll watchers even though this practice is against the law. Nobody knew for sure what ballots they were counting or if they pulled them out of a van parked by the back door.

Ohio had early voting that lasted a full God Damned month. Plenty of time to stuff the ballots.

That election was rigged every bit as much as the last few Hugo Chavez elections.

Last edited:
Possibly.

The mod on one of them supported a lie by Obama then admitted Romney was correct to protest his answer. But of course, it was too fucken late to mention that.

Romney votes were registered as Obama votes in 5 different states by voting machines.

Obama had a problem making sure that deployed military got their absentee ballots in time. One aircraft was claimed to have crashed with thousands of them on board.

Old people, the retarded, busloads of illegals were taken to the polls and told whom to vote for......Obama of course.

Doctored tapes were passed off by NBC as unedited versions showing Romney saying 47%ers are on the take without proper context.

The Fox is strong in this one

Hit most of the Republican talking points.......We didn't really get our butts kicked......Obama cheated

Hit most of the Republican talking points.......We didn't really get our butts kicked......Obama cheated

It was pretty clear that the excitement was in the Romney camp. Obama was fading, Romney led in many of the states but still Obama won. He even won in Paul Ryan's and Mitt Romney's states. That's bull fucken shit. In one polling place in Philly Obama got every single fucken vote. That's impossible.

It was pretty clear that the excitement was in the Romney camp. Obama was fading, Romney led in many of the states but still Obama won. He even won in Paul Ryan's and Mitt Romney's states. That's bull fucken shit. In one polling place in Philly Obama got every single fucken vote. That's impossible.

Romney was very popular in black neighborhoods wasn't he?

What a racist statement.

BTW

I don't know of any totally black neighborhoods. Do you?

Barack Obama's "greatest obstacle" was that he was so woefully unprepared to do the job he won in the first place. We've had four years of political gridlock because our President is a left wing ideologue without any experience at crafting political compromise or legislation who points fingers and tries to shift blame instead working to get things done.

There will be those "historians" who write history the way you've described it, Winger but they wil be little better than propagandists. Over time Barack Obama will be seen for what he was...vague notions backed up by scant accomplishments.

Republicans took the election of Obama with a position of "If WE don't get to lead.......NOBODY will"

So very true. And these are the people who supported, and support, the worst president in American history, GW Bush. All of the failures they try to attribute to the current administration are really just an attempt to hide behind an attack mode because they have no other way to live down what a monumental, abysmal failure GW was.

wrong, the worst President in us history is still Jimma Carter and Obama is pushing close second...facts are facts

So very true. And these are the people who supported, and support, the worst president in American history, GW Bush. All of the failures they try to attribute to the current administration are really just an attempt to hide behind an attack mode because they have no other way to live down what a monumental, abysmal failure GW was.

wrong, the worst President in us history is still Jimma Carter and Obama is pushing close second...facts are facts

Jimmy Carter didn't have Obama's lapdog press.

Obama is the worst because of what he's liable to do, not as much what he has done.

I think Obama is too reckless. He doesn't really care about the office. He's a loose cannon. Jimmy Carter was just a uninspiring leader with a big dose of narcissism.

Jimmy Carter didn't have Obama's lapdog press.

Obama is the worst because of what he's liable to do, not as much what he has done.

I think Obama is too reckless. He doesn't really care about the office. He's a loose cannon. Jimmy Carter was just a uninspiring leader with a big dose of narcissism.

oh I agree with you, Obama has been a horrible President...Jimmy didn't set out to divide this country like Obama has done...

Uhhh, Obama isn't done fucking everything up yet.

Right now I would breathe a sigh of relief if Carter was president. At least we know what he'll do next. With this crazy fucker who knows what he's up to.

Uhhh, Obama isn't done fucking everything up yet.

Right now I would breathe a sigh of relief if Carter was president. At least we know what he'll do next. With this crazy fucker who knows what he's up to.

hell I would take Clinton back right now..Obama is one scary nut

What a racist statement.

BTW

I don't know of any totally black neighborhoods. Do you?

Totally black? Maybe not
Totally in the 47%? Absolutely

Forum List

Back