name someone you would not want to be on Judgment Day

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
... and tell us why.

If you don't believe in God and/ or a day when we will all ultimately be held accountable by Him, then don't antagonize those of us on this thread who do. Simple as that.

I'm thinking Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and Nero Caesar are gonna have the most unpleasant Judgment Days of any of us, for obvious reasons.

Jesus

Because he has to stand witness against billions and billions of people! Let us not forget about all the poor little kids that lied about stealing a snack.

Yeah, out everybody, Jesus will have it the worst. I hope he can remember every sinful act...:tongue:

I'm agnostic, so if God is real and judgement awaits, I would not want to be Jerry Sandusky nor any of his brethren. He's worse than Hitler. A priest who molested boys, I would think would be about at the bottom of God's list of forgiveness.

Jesus

Because he has to stand witness against billions and billions of people! Let us not forget about all the poor little kids that lied about stealing a snack.

Yeah, out everybody, Jesus will have it the worst. I hope he can remember every sinful act...:tongue:

Dunno where you get your information, girly, but you got it all wrong.

We Christians believe that Christ is our trial lawyer, our defense attorney.

There is a reason why satan is called "the accuser," in case you don't know. It is satan—not The Christ—who will be prosecuting us.

Jesus

There is a reason why satan is called "the accuser," in case you don't know. It is satan—not The Christ—who will be prosecuting us.

Jesus is your Lawyer.

:eusa_hand:

I'm sure lawyers are flattered, but I think you're pissing Jesus off.

I'm agnostic, so if God is real and judgement awaits, I would not want to be Jerry Sandusky nor any of his brethren. He's worse than Hitler. A priest who molested boys, I would think would be about at the bottom of God's list of forgiveness.

... And forever scarred the psychospiritualities of children well after they've turned into adults, and in turn forever scarred the very Faith of Christianity itself.

Indeed. :thup:

Jesus

Jesus is your Lawyer.

:eusa_hand:

I'm sure lawyers are flattered, but I think you're pissing Jesus off.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

That's a rep, as soon as I get the juice! :thup:

Jesus

I doubt Jesus would make a good defense attorney, considering what happened with him and the Pharisees.

If you want to get into heaven, you better opt for self-representation. Jesus could not argue a case to save his life.

Oh, by the way, I am not female.

Jesus

I doubt Jesus would make a good defense attorney, considering what happened with him and the Pharisees.

If you want to get into heaven, you better opt for self-representation. Jesus could not argue a case to save his life.

I'll take Him as my defense attorney over you any day. Just sayin'.

amrchaos said:

Duly noted.

Now stop acting like a child and trolling the thread, if you don't want to play along with its modus operandi.

I'll take Him as my defense attorney over you any day. Just sayin'.

amrchaos said:

Duly noted.

Now stop acting like a child and trolling the thread, if you don't want to play along with its modus operandi.

You tell me to stop acting like a child If I don't want to play? But play time is for kids.

Also, I did offer my services to represent you, I'm suggesting you represent yourself.

Finally, be it the whichever side Jesus takes, it is going to be along haul with a bunch of whining people, many of them self proclaiming christians, screaming and crying to get into heaven. (Come to think about it, Jesus on defense would still be worst than standing witness. He would have to sit down with each person to form a case!)

I think the game you wish to play is who you do not want to be AFTER Judgement day. But the answer to that is easy.

Anyone going to Heaven-because I can already tell from reading the Bible versus what regular christians are saying that its not going to be anything you imagine, or enjoy for eternity.

After an eon, its going to be hell too. They will realize that after a couple of hundred years..

I guess I would not like to see anybody who doesn't have a resplendecent aura..... in other words...I would only like to see those souls full of Light.

Which means they lived a good life, all and all, without much hatred and selfishness while here on earth.

I would not like to see - and I am not going to see - souls who are all the contrary of what I mentioned.

GISMYS God hates phony Christians

Methinks the day will come when the likes of gismo, rc christian and other phony christians will be damn glad there is no "god". The fakes who want to see children starved to death just because they're brown, those who are in favor of US citizens losing their homes just because a Repub prez didn't have the balls to NOT declare war on innocent Iraq.

Oh yeah, and every single tee potty who waves a made in China Gadsen flag. Yeah, especially them.

A liberal. It would be hard to defend my actions focused on harming people and stripping them of their human rights.

Lyndon Baines Johnson is another guy who comes to mind, for me.

His "War on Poverty" was a farce.

The real "War on Poverty" was taking place in Southeast Asia, where he and Bell helicopters sent thousands of poor young Americans to die, just because they were poor — and just because LBJ could send them there to die.

And then there's the whole return of the Julius Caesar story in the death of President Kennedy, to boot.

Looks to me like LBJ going to be under some serious scrutiny come Judgment Day.

My two cents.

Forum List

Back