🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Name Trump's Party

What Would Be A Good Name For A New Political Party Led By Donald Trump?

• Trumpians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trumpists

• Trumpinistas

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trumpskyites

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trumpocrats

• Total voters

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
If Donald Trump should decide to form his own political party it will need a name. What should we call it? What would be most appropriate?

If Donald Trump should decide to form his own political party it will need a name. What should we call it? What would be most appropriate?

It could be called the Daft Party seeing you have to be daft in the head to support Trump...

Kinda long, but
Rapist Loser Pig-Pussies with Blood Coming out of their Congenital Neurological Disorders who WEREN'T Captured Party?

Or for short:
"Bing bing bing bing bing bing"

Kinda long, but
Rapist Loser Pig-Pussies with Blood Coming out of their Congenital Neurological Disorders who WEREN'T Captured Party?

Or for short:

Oh, The Twanger Political Movement which was once known as the Reform Party...

Kinda long, but

Or for short:
The RLPPBCCNDWCP.......has a real ring to it. I think you might be on to something here.

It could be called the Daft Party seeing you have to be daft in the head to support Trump...

You'd have to be daft in the head to support any presidential candidate running this year

Trump Suckers
Suck my Trump
Realistically, if he formed his own party i'm 99% sure he would call it simply "Trump"

You'd have to be daft in the head to support any presidential candidate running this year

Hey, you already know I am as daffy as they come, so it is Gary Johnson...

No really good choices, everything is a bad compromise in some way.

Forum List

Back