Zone1 Nancey Mace's X rated prayer breakfast

The Republican party mostly goes along with the Left and detests the religious fundamentalists. Jsut look at the massive spending bill the GOP helped the DNC shove through recently.

Or had you not noticed?

There is no Christian political party, rather, only one that seems to remotely represent them, if nothing else, just in what they give lip service too.

As a Christian I have no desire for a Christian party.

As a christian I don't find the comments about her sex life offensive, but out of place for a pray breakfast.
I have to say, this type of attitude within Christianity is a cancer.

When did Christians start joking about sinning and then wondering why people get upset a Christian event when they glibly joke about it?

If Christians no longer care about sinning, what separates them from the rest of the world?

As a Christian I have no desire for a Christian party.
I don't either.

Politics is humanity at it's worst, that is, sinful man fighting for control and lordship over their fellow man.

It was condemned in 1 Samuel 8, and I suggest you read it.

I have to say, this type of attitude within Christianity is a cancer.

When did Christians start joking about sinning and then wondering why people get upset a Christian event when they glibly joke about it?

If Christians no longer care about sinning, what separates them from the rest of the world?
It's in poor taste like Trump bragging about grabbing P#ssy. Marks her as low class.

In quite a few parts of the world, marriage is both a business/family arrangement and a religious one.
I find it amusing that people like her will stand up and claim that they can make decisions for the masses based on their just and righteous belief in God.
But then, be unable follow those beliefs when it comes to their personal lives.
I find it amusing that you even think that the GOP represents Christianity is any way.

It's in poor taste like Trump bragging about grabbing P#ssy. Marks her as low class.
It beats voting for a professed Catholic who promotes infanticide, at least, infanticide according to the religion he professes.

What does this even mean?

You have to pay a tax to even get married for a marriage license.

Why? What did I do to earn the license?

LOL.
That's just to register the contract. The state isn't party to the contract. Ask a first year law student.

Yes, but Bill Clinton didn't brag about it or trash Monica Lewinsky. Big difference.
So it is Ok for Bill Clinton to have sex with interns while married, much like a boss having sex with one of his employees, and then lying under oath about it?

This is comparable to Trump bragging about his conquests privately.

Really?

I find it amusing that you even think that the GOP represents Christianity is any way.
Who said anything about "representation"? It's about power.
And there are quite a few vocal members of the GOP that wear their "Christianity" like a badge of honor. And love using it to tell the rest of us why what we believe is wrong...and feeling it necessary to craft policies and laws based on their firmly held beliefs.

This thread is about a just and righteous Christian member of the GOP who can't practice what she preaches. Cause deep down, she's a slave to her base impulses. :)

Yes, but Bill Clinton didn't brag about it or trash Monica Lewinsky. Big difference.
I wasn’t talking about just Bill Clinton, why the hell would you assume that? And using your political position to get some, cheating on your spouse is low class no matter who does or doesn’t know, it is all the same.

I wasn’t talking about just Bill Clinton, why the hell would you assume that? And using your political position to get some, cheating on your spouse is low class no matter who does or doesn’t know, it is all the same.
Ok. Who are you talking about? Bragging about it is really tacky.

Forum List

Back